BY MARIO BADESCU

Fresh, creamy face wash. Enriched with marine botanicals. Real seaweed grains buff and smooth.

Ingredients

Aqua (Water, Eau), Stearic Acid, Propylene Glycol, Caprylic/ Capric Triglyceride, Glycerin, PEG-8 Stearate, Glyceryl Isostearate, Ascophyllum Nodosum Powder, Triethanolamine, Parfum (Fragrance), Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Fucus Vesiculosus Extract, PPG-2 Hydroxyethyl Cocamide, Cetyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Acrylate/Acrylic Acid Copolymer, Sodium Chloride, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Diazolidinyl Urea, Benzyl Benzoate, Limonene, Linalool, Hexyl Cinnamaldehyde,Benzyl Salicylate, CI 19140 (Yellow 5), CI 42090 (Blue 1)

How To Use

Gently massage cleanser in circular motions on wet skin. Rinse thoroughly with warm water and be sure to follow with an appropriate toner and moisturizer. If product gets into eyes, rinse well with water.

• Does this cleanser foam up?3 Answers
  • Looking to try out the regimen kit for dry skin, and this...2 Answers
  • I've been trying out different Mario Badescu products as ...1 Answers
Mario Badescu Seaweed Cleansing Soap
  • "I bought this for my father who has extremely sensitive skin. He is very prone to redness. I work with many different skin care lines and have had trouble finding him something he has truly liked. Well I found it, finally! This is great. It leaves his skin feeling refreshed and not irritated. Amazing find for such a low cost product. I also love many other products from this line. Give it a try from ulta if you don't like it you can always return it..and at least you'll be able to make a review about itūüėä" in 21 reviews
Ashley P.
Mountlake Terrace, WA
I like this cleanser, it does it's job. I don't think it's anything really all that special though, but it's mild enough for my sensitive skin. I like that it has bits of seaweed in the soap, it gives a very mild and gentle exfoliation. This cleanser doesn't strip my skin or leave it feeling very dry, it leaves it a little dry but mostly smooth. I use this cleanser at night rather than in the morning, I use lighter cleansers in the morning and this one is a little bit heavier in texture. Overall it's an ok cleanser, it smells nice and does what it's needs to, but I would run to buy a new one once it's gone.
Michaela H.
Albuquerque, NM
I love the smell! And it's funny because after reading a couple of reviews the scent is horrible for some people. So I would recommend smelling it first :) It has green color and little black pieces of seaweed in it which I love also. The consistency is more liquid than most of other cleansers I've tried. It's really gentle and it won't give you the shrinky feeling afterwards. It's not strong enough to rid of all make-up so you should use a make-up remover BEFORE which I don't enjoy because it's another step for me and I prefer cleanser which are able to clean and handle make-up also.
Emily H.
West Seneca, NY
Mario Badescu saved my flippin' life. I used to use DIAL SOAP to clean my POOR INNOCENT SKIN. No wonder is was so dry. Using an ANTIBACTERIAL SOAP on delicate facial skin AINT RIGHT HUNNNNNYYY. I learned my lesson in a big way and my friend Mario came in clutch. I've only ever used the seaweed cleanser but I will soon be dabbling into other higher end Mario products. The sweaweed cleanser *surprise* has this itty bits of seaweed that just clean out every pore. It's awesome. Trust me.
Carrie A.
Paragould , AR
I absolutely love this cleanser it leaves my skin feeling very refreshing and cleaned. I like the tiny beads it has in it of the natural ingredients of the seaweed. My skin feels very soft afterwards I follow with the aloe vera toner then the lotion and eye cream I absolutely love MB PRODUCTS there are so many great sales on ulta and sephora it is a must try with this line of products. Great to get some one on your Christmas list who loves skin care products
Katrina L.
Atlanta, GA
Mario Badescu Seaweed Cleansing Soap is very claiming to the skin. When I rinse soap from my body there no residue left behind. This body wash leave my skin feeling soft,  smooth & clean. After I dry off I like how I feel and don't need any thing else. Yes I will buy this product again because I really enjoy the smell of it. I have stress headache a lot and it always nice that a smell can take some of that stress away.
Fabiola H.
Port St Lucie, FL
I bought this product couple weeks ago excited with all the reviews a read about it. I will said I’m a little disappointed since i though it was for sensitive face and not at all, actually gave me some kind o f reaction that remain for almost 2 weeks. I will said that is high quality smells very good and gives you a very good sensation of clean and freshness. Just give it a try maybe works better for you!
Ashley P.
I feel sooo hydrated when I use this cleanser. Great as a first step, before applying skin prep AND at night to wash all the makeup away. Love the little bits of seaweed, they keep my skin smooth in between more thorough weakly exfoliations. The smell kind of reminds me of the pool.. a smell I personally love but other I know who've I had try this product did not love so much.
Laura Kay S.
Alexandria, VA
This needs to be a staple in your skincare routine if you suffer from dry skin. I’ve been using this along with the seaweed lotion and a toner, and my skin feels refreshed and clean. No more dry spots whatsoever. Decently priced for the results! Find it at Ulta!
Kristy C.
Abington, PA
The texture is more like a moisturizer and doesn't get sudsy. I also didn't feel like my face was very clean afterward. It left an oily film on my skin too. I suspect this would be good for people with sensitive and or very dry skin. It was soothing and did not burn or tingle.
Sorany C.
Lexington, KY
Absolutely love this cleanser! I have extremely sensitive skin and am weary of trying new products but this cleanser is amazing. It is extremely gentle although the smell is a little harsh. I love Mario Badescu products and will continue to purchase.
Leslie L.
Gilbert, Az
What is the scent like on this one? Does it smell like sea weed?
erisa t.
Is this product for oily skin???
Leila N.
Anchorage, AK
Does this cleanser foam up?
erisa t.
Is this product for oily skin???
Holly C.
Ok this cleanser or the enzyme gel cleanser?? Which one do y'all think is better for combination skin ?