BY MARIO BADESCU

Fresh, creamy face wash. Enriched with marine botanicals. Real seaweed grains buff and smooth.

Ingredients

Aqua (Water, Eau), Stearic Acid, Propylene Glycol, Caprylic/ Capric Triglyceride, Glycerin, PEG-8 Stearate, Glyceryl Isostearate, Ascophyllum Nodosum Powder, Triethanolamine, Parfum (Fragrance), Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Fucus Vesiculosus Extract, PPG-2 Hydroxyethyl Cocamide, Cetyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Acrylate/Acrylic Acid Copolymer, Sodium Chloride, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Diazolidinyl Urea, Benzyl Benzoate, Limonene, Linalool, Hexyl Cinnamaldehyde,Benzyl Salicylate, CI 19140 (Yellow 5), CI 42090 (Blue 1)

How To Use

Gently massage cleanser in circular motions on wet skin. Rinse thoroughly with warm water and be sure to follow with an appropriate toner and moisturizer. If product gets into eyes, rinse well with water.

• Does this cleanser foam up?3 Answers
  • Looking to try out the regimen kit for dry skin, and this...2 Answers
  • I've been trying out different Mario Badescu products as ...1 Answers
Mario Badescu Seaweed Cleansing Soap
  • "I bought this for my father who has extremely sensitive skin. He is very prone to redness. I work with many different skin care lines and have had trouble finding him something he has truly liked. Well I found it, finally! This is great. It leaves his skin feeling refreshed and not irritated. Amazing find for such a low cost product. I also love many other products from this line. Give it a try from ulta if you don't like it you can always return it..and at least you'll be able to make a review about it😊" in 21 reviews
Jess M.
East Lansing, MI
Purchased at: ULTA
This is my favorite gentle face wash!! I love the creamy texture and the bits of seaweed that really help to clean the skin. Definitely worth the price and lasts for a long time
Amelia B.
Denver, CO
Purchased at: ULTA
It’s good for a hydrating facial wash however I don’t feel like it’s very exfoliating at all. The seaweed pieces are pretty big but it doesn’t feel like they do much of anything. Plus the get stuck in my Clarisonic brush head and it’s impossible to get them out.
Nicole R.
Conway, AR
I love this cleanser. It is one of the only cleansers i have found that fully takes my makeup off. It doesn’t have the best smell but once you get past that it’s great.
Heaven H.
Grosse Pointe Park, MI
Purchased at: ULTA
This is like a gentle exfoliation and cleanser in one! There are small bits of seaweed that act as exfoliator for your skin but it’s so gentle you really don’t notice.
Jackie U.
San Angelo, TX
This is a great gentle cleanser that keeps my acne controlled. It is a great price, and a little goes a long way. I will continue to purchase this face wash.
Renee K.
Orlando, FL
I use this in combination with the enzyme gel and I love it. My face doesn’t get oily after I use these products. And it takes away my redness and irritation. I will buy again.
Cami G.
Denver
I live for this soap! I first tried it when I got the dry/combo skin kit from Ulta. I wanted something affordable, that really works. This is absolutely the answer for me.
Season S.
New Entrprise, PA
I use this soap when my skin is being a bit more finicky and has breakouts. The formula is gentle and it really helps to clear up the problems areas quicker than alot of the other cleansers on the market that I have tried. The scent isn't overwhelming, it isn't something that leaves my skin feeling funky or like there is stickyness or a residue. This company is overall pretty consistent with their line and I trust their products. They are good with labeling things for the skin types that the products are made for and there really isn't any confusion. I will repurchase this product, this is an affordable line that is top quality.
Michaela D.
Abingdon, VA
Discovering this product is what led me to finally finding my holy grail skincare routine. I got a travel size off Ebay, and after using it for two days noticed right away that this product would be different than all the others I had tried (which is no small feat, considering I have been searching for the perfect products for years now.) Right away within just a couple days of use I noticed my acne cleared up, and in particular the texture on my forehead where I always seem to have tons of clogged pores smoothed right out. My skin became soft and hydrated, and healed quickly without the constant emergence of new bumps. I don't know what it is about this product that has solved my zit problem, but if you have stubborn mild to moderate acne, I would definitely suggest at least giving it a try.
Christine S.
Los Angeles, CA
Why am I so obsessed with this cleansing soap? Because it is super soft on my irritable skin. With Spring comes pollen, allergies, stuffed up noses, clogged sinuses, and a whole lot of irritation in the facial region. This season I wanted to find a facial cleanser that was perfect for sensitive skin, and also did the job cleansing my face of any leftover makeup from the day. Behold, I have found such a cleanser.

*Things to Note & Other Tips*
-This cleansing soap doesn't have too much perfume in it (the smell actually reminds me a lot of what I would imagine seaweed to smell like).
-Don't try to lather, it doesn't get very sudsy (so if you want a cleanser that doesn't multiply x1000 here you go).
Leslie L.
Gilbert, Az
What is the scent like on this one? Does it smell like sea weed?
erisa t.
Is this product for oily skin???
Leila N.
Anchorage, AK
Does this cleanser foam up?
erisa t.
Is this product for oily skin???
Holly C.
Ok this cleanser or the enzyme gel cleanser?? Which one do y'all think is better for combination skin ?