BY MARIO BADESCU

Fresh, creamy face wash. Enriched with marine botanicals. Real seaweed grains buff and smooth.

Ingredients

Aqua (Water, Eau), Stearic Acid, Propylene Glycol, Caprylic/ Capric Triglyceride, Glycerin, PEG-8 Stearate, Glyceryl Isostearate, Ascophyllum Nodosum Powder, Triethanolamine, Parfum (Fragrance), Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Fucus Vesiculosus Extract, PPG-2 Hydroxyethyl Cocamide, Cetyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Acrylate/Acrylic Acid Copolymer, Sodium Chloride, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Diazolidinyl Urea, Benzyl Benzoate, Limonene, Linalool, Hexyl Cinnamaldehyde,Benzyl Salicylate, CI 19140 (Yellow 5), CI 42090 (Blue 1)

How To Use

Gently massage cleanser in circular motions on wet skin. Rinse thoroughly with warm water and be sure to follow with an appropriate toner and moisturizer. If product gets into eyes, rinse well with water.

• Does this cleanser foam up?3 Answers
  • Looking to try out the regimen kit for dry skin, and this...2 Answers
  • I've been trying out different Mario Badescu products as ...1 Answers
Mario Badescu Seaweed Cleansing Soap
  • "I bought this for my father who has extremely sensitive skin. He is very prone to redness. I work with many different skin care lines and have had trouble finding him something he has truly liked. Well I found it, finally! This is great. It leaves his skin feeling refreshed and not irritated. Amazing find for such a low cost product. I also love many other products from this line. Give it a try from ulta if you don't like it you can always return it..and at least you'll be able to make a review about itūüėä" in 21 reviews
gabbyluna
San Antonio, Texas
My Face Has Never Felt So Clean Before! I Was Afraid Of Using Another Product Until I Found This! My Skin Feels Awesome!
Marji D.
Austin, TX
Purchased at: ULTA
This is a super gentle and refreshing face wash. It has a very mild exfoliant and makes my skin feel clean and hydrated.
Carolyn H.
I didn't feel i got a deep enough clean for my liking with this product, but it did help reduce redness and puffiness.
Theresa D.
I tried the whole Mario Badescu skin clearing set. It was a total fail. It was ultra expensive and did nothing for me.
Eleana L.
Perfect daily cleanser that thoroughly cleans skin but doesnt leave it dehydrated. Ideal for dry and normal skin types.
Jordan M.
Lisle, NY
Purchased at: ULTA
This is a pretty gentle cleanser with only a little bit of exfoliation. It’s nice if you like a moisturizing face wash!
member-97920
I like it because it was a gentle exolifant cleanser and it smelled amazing. It deeply cleaned my skin and left it soft
Madi S.
Mansfield
I love this product! Great for cleaning face only downside is doesn't remove makeup but great for clean, fresh skin.
Amy W.
The absolute BEST line EVER! This not only cleans but moisturizes. This is a great product for teenagers as well.
Anna P.
Wellsboro, PA
This soap is amazing! It leaves my skin feeling hydrated and fresh. It's definitely worth what you pay for it.
Leslie L.
Gilbert, Az
What is the scent like on this one? Does it smell like sea weed?
erisa t.
Is this product for oily skin???
Leila N.
Anchorage, AK
Does this cleanser foam up?
erisa t.
Is this product for oily skin???
Holly C.
Ok this cleanser or the enzyme gel cleanser?? Which one do y'all think is better for combination skin ?