BY MARIO BADESCU

Fresh, creamy face wash. Enriched with marine botanicals. Real seaweed grains buff and smooth.

Ingredients

Aqua (Water, Eau), Stearic Acid, Propylene Glycol, Caprylic/ Capric Triglyceride, Glycerin, PEG-8 Stearate, Glyceryl Isostearate, Ascophyllum Nodosum Powder, Triethanolamine, Parfum (Fragrance), Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Fucus Vesiculosus Extract, PPG-2 Hydroxyethyl Cocamide, Cetyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Acrylate/Acrylic Acid Copolymer, Sodium Chloride, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Diazolidinyl Urea, Benzyl Benzoate, Limonene, Linalool, Hexyl Cinnamaldehyde,Benzyl Salicylate, CI 19140 (Yellow 5), CI 42090 (Blue 1)

How To Use

Gently massage cleanser in circular motions on wet skin. Rinse thoroughly with warm water and be sure to follow with an appropriate toner and moisturizer. If product gets into eyes, rinse well with water.

• Does this cleanser foam up?3 Answers
  • Looking to try out the regimen kit for dry skin, and this...2 Answers
  • I've been trying out different Mario Badescu products as ...1 Answers
Mario Badescu Seaweed Cleansing Soap
  • "I bought this for my father who has extremely sensitive skin. He is very prone to redness. I work with many different skin care lines and have had trouble finding him something he has truly liked. Well I found it, finally! This is great. It leaves his skin feeling refreshed and not irritated. Amazing find for such a low cost product. I also love many other products from this line. Give it a try from ulta if you don't like it you can always return it..and at least you'll be able to make a review about itūüėä" in 21 reviews
Rebecca D.
I use this all the time and have been using it for five years now. It’s the only thing I can use that won’t dry out my face.
Krystal N.
Houston , TX
This is a great cleanser and is very gentle on the skin. Has a good smell. Leaves your face feeling very soft and refreshed.
Kirsten R.
Olympia, WA
Fantastic! It’s so creamy and I love the smell! It isn’t too harsh but still does a great job and take off my cleansing oil!
Keila T.
Great product to use every day! I have acne problems and this soap was very helpful! I recommend to any of my friends!
Kelly b.
Bay Shore, NY
I was introduced to this line years ago. My friend had bad eczema and swore by it. It does work great. I would recommend it!
Laina T.
Kaukauna
Gentle cleanser for those who need it! Love this and it really cleanses my skin without drying it out or causing irritation!
Meghan H.
Hollis
It was alright really wish it was worth the money spent on it. I didnt really like it at all but my mother in law loves it.
gabbyluna
San Antonio, Texas
My Face Has Never Felt So Clean Before! I Was Afraid Of Using Another Product Until I Found This! My Skin Feels Awesome!
Hope N.
Rydal, GA
This facial cleanser is a great nightly cleanser to gently cleanse the skin without drying it out or irritating the skin.
Amber P.
A soft soap. Didn’t leave my skin dry or greasy. I wasn’t very impressed though. Didn’t leave my face feeling that clean.
Leslie L.
Gilbert, Az
What is the scent like on this one? Does it smell like sea weed?
erisa t.
Is this product for oily skin???
Leila N.
Anchorage, AK
Does this cleanser foam up?
erisa t.
Is this product for oily skin???
Holly C.
Ok this cleanser or the enzyme gel cleanser?? Which one do y'all think is better for combination skin ?