BY MARIO BADESCU

Fresh, creamy face wash. Enriched with marine botanicals. Real seaweed grains buff and smooth.

Ingredients

Aqua (Water, Eau), Stearic Acid, Propylene Glycol, Caprylic/ Capric Triglyceride, Glycerin, PEG-8 Stearate, Glyceryl Isostearate, Ascophyllum Nodosum Powder, Triethanolamine, Parfum (Fragrance), Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Fucus Vesiculosus Extract, PPG-2 Hydroxyethyl Cocamide, Cetyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Acrylate/Acrylic Acid Copolymer, Sodium Chloride, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Diazolidinyl Urea, Benzyl Benzoate, Limonene, Linalool, Hexyl Cinnamaldehyde,Benzyl Salicylate, CI 19140 (Yellow 5), CI 42090 (Blue 1)

How To Use

Gently massage cleanser in circular motions on wet skin. Rinse thoroughly with warm water and be sure to follow with an appropriate toner and moisturizer. If product gets into eyes, rinse well with water.

• Does this cleanser foam up?3 Answers
  • Looking to try out the regimen kit for dry skin, and this...2 Answers
  • I've been trying out different Mario Badescu products as ...1 Answers
Mario Badescu Seaweed Cleansing Soap
  • "I bought this for my father who has extremely sensitive skin. He is very prone to redness. I work with many different skin care lines and have had trouble finding him something he has truly liked. Well I found it, finally! This is great. It leaves his skin feeling refreshed and not irritated. Amazing find for such a low cost product. I also love many other products from this line. Give it a try from ulta if you don't like it you can always return it..and at least you'll be able to make a review about itūüėä" in 21 reviews
Sue T.
Just switched to this cleaning soap as my nightly face scrub. It's just exfoliating enough to wash off all my makeup from the day, but gentle and soothing enough that it doesn't induce redness. Smells great and is such a great price! $14 in my local store.
Emily M.
Tuscumbia , AL
I have only used this a few time, I love this brand and line of products. I don’t like the texture, and it doesn’t really foam or anything to me that I would feel clean. It it’s more of a lotion type feeling with seaweed particles in it. I don’t really get the bad smell that people commented, it doesn’t have a strong perfume scent I guess it’s just a little odd. I don’t hate it I just probably won’t buy again.
Karen W.
Louisville, KY
This is an amazing facial cleanser!!!!
It smells delicious & leaves your skin clean & glowey.
The products are so affordable plus they last forever.
I live this line for skincare.
Tammy R.
I have used a few products fom this skincare line and this cleanser is really nice! Gentle and moisturizing for my super sensitive, eczema prone skin. Never had any issues using this. I know some have complained about the smell but honestly you either like it or don't. Personally I do. It lasts a long time and lathers richly.
Jessica S.
Grand Island , NY
This is my daily cleanser. It exfoliates nicely but keeps my skin hydrated and soft. I have dry cheeks but very oily t zone. This seems to keep my skin issues under control without causing over oilyness but keeping my cheeks hydrated
Dani F.
Really wonderful for hydrating the skin. I used this when my skin was going through an intensely dry stage, and it worked wonders. Would highly recommend due to how gentle yet effective this product is.
alexandra c.
San Antonio, TX
 it's Mario the desk you face wash is incredible I received it as a gift and I will never stop buying it smells awful but I really like it what does  colour is gorgeous it feels amazing on your skin you can just steal the cleanliness and I love letting the product really gentle and super sweet thanks
Danielle Z.
I love Mario Badescu products. My favorite is the Rose Water Facial Spray. The smaller bottle is $7, and is great for setting makeup (for dry skin) or refreshing your makeup on a hot day.
Heidi S.
Bellmore, NY
I used this product as a toner. It was very light and hardly had an odor. I feel as though it was too light and may not have done anything for my skin. Three stars because it doesn't have alcohol in it and is generally gentle on sensitive skin.
Natalia W.
Harwood Hts, IL
Absolutely love this cleanser! I have been using this cleanser for about a year and it makes my skin feel amazing! I also love the scent of it and the price isn't that bad!
Leslie L.
Gilbert, Az
What is the scent like on this one? Does it smell like sea weed?
erisa t.
Is this product for oily skin???
Leila N.
Anchorage, AK
Does this cleanser foam up?
erisa t.
Is this product for oily skin???
Holly C.
Ok this cleanser or the enzyme gel cleanser?? Which one do y'all think is better for combination skin ?