BY MARIO BADESCU

Fresh, creamy face wash. Enriched with marine botanicals. Real seaweed grains buff and smooth.

Ingredients

Aqua (Water, Eau), Stearic Acid, Propylene Glycol, Caprylic/ Capric Triglyceride, Glycerin, PEG-8 Stearate, Glyceryl Isostearate, Ascophyllum Nodosum Powder, Triethanolamine, Parfum (Fragrance), Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Fucus Vesiculosus Extract, PPG-2 Hydroxyethyl Cocamide, Cetyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Acrylate/Acrylic Acid Copolymer, Sodium Chloride, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Diazolidinyl Urea, Benzyl Benzoate, Limonene, Linalool, Hexyl Cinnamaldehyde,Benzyl Salicylate, CI 19140 (Yellow 5), CI 42090 (Blue 1)

How To Use

Gently massage cleanser in circular motions on wet skin. Rinse thoroughly with warm water and be sure to follow with an appropriate toner and moisturizer. If product gets into eyes, rinse well with water.

• Does this cleanser foam up?3 Answers
  • Looking to try out the regimen kit for dry skin, and this...2 Answers
  • I've been trying out different Mario Badescu products as ...1 Answers
Mario Badescu Seaweed Cleansing Soap
  • "I bought this for my father who has extremely sensitive skin. He is very prone to redness. I work with many different skin care lines and have had trouble finding him something he has truly liked. Well I found it, finally! This is great. It leaves his skin feeling refreshed and not irritated. Amazing find for such a low cost product. I also love many other products from this line. Give it a try from ulta if you don't like it you can always return it..and at least you'll be able to make a review about itūüėä" in 21 reviews
Joelle K.
CHICO, CA
I have very sensitive skin and was dumb enough to try something out of the blue with no research. this made my skin super irritated. it was red and burned so so so much whenever I touched it. I only used it for a week and it was horrible. I vehemently do not recommend if you have sensitive skin. at all.
Colleen S.
Pine Brook, NJ
I love how I can feel this product really doing work but it feels so gentle. It is creamy and doesn't really foam out, but I do feel a deep cleanse. The price point is good, I use it once a day and it seems to last. A little goes a long way, will definitely buy again especially for summer.
Janae G.
Los Angeles, CA
I use this after I use my regular face wash and sometimes in the morning alone. It does not sud up or get soapy so I wash my face first with a stronger face wash then use this. I feel like it gets any leftover make up or leftover traces of dirt. If I have been picking at my face an it is red it calms those spots down. It is refreshing and I have just recently incorporated it into my skin care routine but I like it and would recommend it especially to people with sedative skin. Sometimes when you wash your face twice it dries it out. But this has more of a lotion texture so I feel it moisturizes as well.
Jen C.
Mebane, NC
This has got to be one of the most perfect cleansers for combo skin like mine. It leaves my face clean without feeling tight or dry. I filled out the online questionnaire about my skin condition, and concerns, and received a free package of samples with everything that was recommended for me!
Lena L.
I've had the seaweed cleansing soap for a week and I'm in love! It's more of a lotion than a sudding soap but it works wonderful! My face feels clean and refreshed every time! I can't wait to head back and get a bigger size! I purchased the trial size to start out but am addicted to all things Mario Badescu!!
Sierra G.
Charlotte, NC
This item is my go to evening cleanser after a long day of makeup. I like the squeeze bottle design and the fact it comes in tiny trial sizes. I generally nab this item from nordstroms. It's expensive but a good product. I wish the bottle design allowed for every last drop. ‚̧
Jennifer G.
Fort Mill, SC
This is a great product of only we could get past the smell ūüė¨ the smell would keep me from purchasing again although my face feels nice after using. That's the only reason I gave this a 3 star rating, I think maybe if somehow they could improve the smell if would be 5 stars!
Allison M.
This cleanser looks so weird, but I love it. I got a sample size of this at Ulta when I was searching for a more effective, grown up cleanser and within a week went to buy the full size. The color is odd, as are the chunks of seaweed in the cleanser itself, but there isn't much of an odor, it lathers well on the face, doesn't irritate my sensitive skin, and removes traces of makeup. My skin is clear and I'm repurchasing the second I run out.
keehanna m.
Mcalester, OK
I love this face wash, it's very gentle on my skin but I also can feel it working. the price is not bad for how good the product works. as a little of this stuff goes a long way! I will continue to use this during the summer
Victoria M.
Nashville, TN
Amazing skin care line. I was lucky enough to sample several items from this brand, and fell in love with this product. I had to buy the full size in order to incorporate it into my daily routine. It is gentle enough but still delivers a great cleaning.
Leslie L.
Gilbert, Az
What is the scent like on this one? Does it smell like sea weed?
erisa t.
Is this product for oily skin???
Leila N.
Anchorage, AK
Does this cleanser foam up?
erisa t.
Is this product for oily skin???
Holly C.
Ok this cleanser or the enzyme gel cleanser?? Which one do y'all think is better for combination skin ?