BY MARIO BADESCU

Fresh, creamy face wash. Enriched with marine botanicals. Real seaweed grains buff and smooth.

Ingredients

Aqua (Water, Eau), Stearic Acid, Propylene Glycol, Caprylic/ Capric Triglyceride, Glycerin, PEG-8 Stearate, Glyceryl Isostearate, Ascophyllum Nodosum Powder, Triethanolamine, Parfum (Fragrance), Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Fucus Vesiculosus Extract, PPG-2 Hydroxyethyl Cocamide, Cetyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Acrylate/Acrylic Acid Copolymer, Sodium Chloride, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Diazolidinyl Urea, Benzyl Benzoate, Limonene, Linalool, Hexyl Cinnamaldehyde,Benzyl Salicylate, CI 19140 (Yellow 5), CI 42090 (Blue 1)

How To Use

Gently massage cleanser in circular motions on wet skin. Rinse thoroughly with warm water and be sure to follow with an appropriate toner and moisturizer. If product gets into eyes, rinse well with water.

• Does this cleanser foam up?3 Answers
  • Looking to try out the regimen kit for dry skin, and this...2 Answers
  • I've been trying out different Mario Badescu products as ...1 Answers
Mario Badescu Seaweed Cleansing Soap
  • "I bought this for my father who has extremely sensitive skin. He is very prone to redness. I work with many different skin care lines and have had trouble finding him something he has truly liked. Well I found it, finally! This is great. It leaves his skin feeling refreshed and not irritated. Amazing find for such a low cost product. I also love many other products from this line. Give it a try from ulta if you don't like it you can always return it..and at least you'll be able to make a review about itūüėä" in 21 reviews
Thiago C.
Extremely gentle on the skin but still cleans well every Mario badescu product meets my expectations great packaging as usual definitely not my first time and it won't be my last time buying this product
Jennifer E.
I love using this to wash my face. It keeps me acne free. It's nice and gentle and is very affordable. It is considered a prestige brand but has drugstore prices. Definitely recommend.
Erin S.
Meridian
Very moisturizing, and creamy. Interesting cause it doesn't foam like most cleansers. I love it for my sensitive skin. I bought a tester and had to go back for the full size bottle. I recommend this everyone
AneMarie H.
Dayton
Purchased at: ULTA
I didn’t notice a difference in my skin personally. However this felt really luxurious due to the small bits of seaweed in it. This brand has better products in my opinion such as their face mists.
Jamila T.
It really makes my skin feel fresh and washes off all the dirt from my face. I like the simple packaging and I love the size of it. I got it on the Mario Badescu website.
Influenster M.
This cleanser definitely cleans ! IÔłŹ will say the consistency is a little too strange for me (there are actually bits of seaweed in this).. so IÔłŹ prefer the Mario Badescu Enzyme Cleansing Gel instead ‚ÄĒ very soothing
Kaitlin E.
I have EXTREMELY sensitive skin and Mario Badescu products are one of the only skin care products that truly does not irritate my skin. Now, if we could just work on the smell of this product I would give it five stars easy! But seriously, the smell of this product is TERRIBLE. Fortunately, there are other products to choose from that smell much better or don't have a scent at all. The Chamomile night cream (really helps with redness) and Rose water spray (for dry skin) are two products I can't live without!
Jazmin A.
Pennsauken , NJ
Love this cleanser!! Very creamy and smells so nice, leaves my skin very soft and feeling clean and refreshed, and the price you can not beat, such a great product!!
Alli M.
Suwanee, GA
Maggie P.
Eugene
This is okay. It cleans really well, but isn't as moisturizing as I expected since it's advertised for dry skin. The thing that bothers me the most is the smell. It smells like soap my grandma uses or soap from a hotel. It's not terrible, but it's disappointing compared to other Badescu products I've used. Not gonna buy again.
Leslie L.
Gilbert, Az
What is the scent like on this one? Does it smell like sea weed?
erisa t.
Is this product for oily skin???
Leila N.
Anchorage, AK
Does this cleanser foam up?
erisa t.
Is this product for oily skin???
Holly C.
Ok this cleanser or the enzyme gel cleanser?? Which one do y'all think is better for combination skin ?