BY MARIO BADESCU

Fresh, creamy face wash. Enriched with marine botanicals. Real seaweed grains buff and smooth.

Ingredients

Aqua (Water, Eau), Stearic Acid, Propylene Glycol, Caprylic/ Capric Triglyceride, Glycerin, PEG-8 Stearate, Glyceryl Isostearate, Ascophyllum Nodosum Powder, Triethanolamine, Parfum (Fragrance), Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Fucus Vesiculosus Extract, PPG-2 Hydroxyethyl Cocamide, Cetyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Acrylate/Acrylic Acid Copolymer, Sodium Chloride, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Diazolidinyl Urea, Benzyl Benzoate, Limonene, Linalool, Hexyl Cinnamaldehyde,Benzyl Salicylate, CI 19140 (Yellow 5), CI 42090 (Blue 1)

How To Use

Gently massage cleanser in circular motions on wet skin. Rinse thoroughly with warm water and be sure to follow with an appropriate toner and moisturizer. If product gets into eyes, rinse well with water.

• Does this cleanser foam up?3 Answers
  • Looking to try out the regimen kit for dry skin, and this...2 Answers
  • I've been trying out different Mario Badescu products as ...1 Answers
Mario Badescu Seaweed Cleansing Soap
  • "I bought this for my father who has extremely sensitive skin. He is very prone to redness. I work with many different skin care lines and have had trouble finding him something he has truly liked. Well I found it, finally! This is great. It leaves his skin feeling refreshed and not irritated. Amazing find for such a low cost product. I also love many other products from this line. Give it a try from ulta if you don't like it you can always return it..and at least you'll be able to make a review about itūüėä" in 21 reviews
Dana N.
Falls Church, VA
This cleanses so well but I love it most cause it evens out my skin tone. My redness calms down so well and my skin is so smooth so it's perfect before makeup or even on no makeup days when you just want to have moisturizer and spf. It lasts a while too, love it!!
Kirsten T.
Saint Charles, MO
I tried this product when Mario badesaxau sent me all samples of products I should try on my face
It's one of the best face treatments I have ever used
I wish they were cheaper in price though
Payton K.
Kingston
I love this face wash. It worked great at cleaning all of my pores out and making my skin feel clean. It helped with preventing future breakouts and even healing some current breakouts I had
Sarah S.
I have combination skin and I use this face wash daily. It get my skin so clean without drying it out. The bits of seaweed in the cleanser also help gently exfoliate my skin. The only thing I'm not a fan of is the strong scent it has.
Danielle S.
Ocala
If you have dry skin then you’ll enjoy this product because it is sooooo hydrating!! I use this after cleaning off my makeup with another product and it brings the moisture back to my skin.
Catherine N.
Hey girls! Here I leave this rewiew about a cleanser from Mario Badescu for those who are looking for a good one. This one is pretty amazing leave your face so soft and glow. This cleans all impurities.
Jonique D.
Quincy, MA
My skin has honestly gotten so much better after using this product. My skin use to be fairly oily, but after using this, my skin began to normalize and no long gets extremely oily.
Angie G.
Chesapeake
Its an ok cleanser. It got the job done. The little black pieces in it get everywhere in my shower and that part is a draw back. Not my favorite but also not the worst cleanser ive used.
Deyona W.
nashville
Purchased at: ULTA
I purchased this entire line and it’s great. I have sensitive skin and harsh products don’t work well. This product is a gentle cleanser that still leaves you feeling nice and fresh without all the harsh chemicals.
Jennifer E.
I love using this to wash my face. It keeps me acne free. It's nice and gentle and is very affordable. It is considered a prestige brand but has drugstore prices. Definitely recommend.
Leslie L.
Gilbert, Az
What is the scent like on this one? Does it smell like sea weed?
erisa t.
Is this product for oily skin???
Leila N.
Anchorage, AK
Does this cleanser foam up?
erisa t.
Is this product for oily skin???
Holly C.
Ok this cleanser or the enzyme gel cleanser?? Which one do y'all think is better for combination skin ?