BY MARIO BADESCU

Fresh, creamy face wash. Enriched with marine botanicals. Real seaweed grains buff and smooth.

Ingredients

Aqua (Water, Eau), Stearic Acid, Propylene Glycol, Caprylic/ Capric Triglyceride, Glycerin, PEG-8 Stearate, Glyceryl Isostearate, Ascophyllum Nodosum Powder, Triethanolamine, Parfum (Fragrance), Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Fucus Vesiculosus Extract, PPG-2 Hydroxyethyl Cocamide, Cetyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Acrylate/Acrylic Acid Copolymer, Sodium Chloride, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Diazolidinyl Urea, Benzyl Benzoate, Limonene, Linalool, Hexyl Cinnamaldehyde,Benzyl Salicylate, CI 19140 (Yellow 5), CI 42090 (Blue 1)

How To Use

Gently massage cleanser in circular motions on wet skin. Rinse thoroughly with warm water and be sure to follow with an appropriate toner and moisturizer. If product gets into eyes, rinse well with water.

• Does this cleanser foam up?3 Answers
  • Looking to try out the regimen kit for dry skin, and this...2 Answers
  • I've been trying out different Mario Badescu products as ...1 Answers
Mario Badescu Seaweed Cleansing Soap
  • "I bought this for my father who has extremely sensitive skin. He is very prone to redness. I work with many different skin care lines and have had trouble finding him something he has truly liked. Well I found it, finally! This is great. It leaves his skin feeling refreshed and not irritated. Amazing find for such a low cost product. I also love many other products from this line. Give it a try from ulta if you don't like it you can always return it..and at least you'll be able to make a review about it😊" in 21 reviews
Brooke H.
Dallas, TX
My face is so sensitive that it has taken literal years for me to find good staple products that don't irritate, break out, or dehydrate my face. This cleansing soap has answered all of my hopes for a quality cleanser that doesn't do any of the above. The texture is almost comparable to gel-even though it's not. I love that it has actual seaweed in it too! I use this product every morning and night with my Foreo and it leaves my skin feeling hydrated and sparkly clean. I definitely recommend this cleansing soap to anyone!
Amista B.
New Lexington, OH
I have been using this for just over a month on a daily basis and I really like it. I have dry / acne prone skin and find that most other cleansers just end up drying me out more but this one doesn’t. It has a light fresh oceany scent and the texture is super creamy. I don’t know that the seaweed particles do much real exfoliating but it seems to be helping my skin a lot. It’s less dry, more radiant looking and the tone is evening out. I really like it and would definitely repurchase.
Shaylah V.
Eagle Mtn, UT
I love this product! It is so natural, smells so good like something very fresh. It has actual seaweed in it which is very interesting but when using it as an exfoliating cleanser it's amazing because it's not too rough on this skin but also it is getting every dirty layer off your face. It leaves my face looking and feeling really smooth and like I said it also smells so good!
Marissa G.
San Diego, CA
I was really hoping that this cleanser would make my skin feel smoother, cleaner, and remove makeup better like the girl at the store promised. I figured I would give it a try. It doesn’t smell the greatest, but it’s not absolutely terrible. I would try a regular makeup remover next time. I wouldn’t rebuy this.
Jackie J.
Youngstown, OH
A friend sent me this because she didn’t like the smell. I had no idea it would be my holy grail face wash. I have repurchased it 3 times since then. It doesn’t irritate my skin. Not drying. Doesn’t make you greasy. Doesn’t break me out but actually clears my skin up quickly and gently. It works for me in both the summer and winter months. It smells odd but you get used to it and it’s easy to get past. It’s also so inexpensive for so much product! My only complaint is the packaging. I wish there was a squeeze too or a pump because when you have a fresh bottle it globs out and you waste a bunch of product.
Arlenis H.
It works very well! Best amongst all I’ve used. However I wouldn’t consider it as a soap since it doesn’t lather up. The texture is more of a lotion. I like the fact that it has seaweed and it feels like it some how exfoliates the skin. Be careful when you squeeze since sometimes a lot of it comes out. You only need a bit its more than enough for your face. Not a fan of the smell. I did feel a change on my skin, it felt more refreshed and even toned.
Jessica Y.
Woodinville, WA
I had to get used to the smell of this product because it has a strong odor that i couldn’t get myself to put on my face. I am very sensitive to smell so most people wouldn’t be extremely bothered by its smell. Someone at Ulta told me to purchase this along with the cleansing lotion to help with my sensitive skin and remove the majority of my makeup. However i have to scrub my face vigorously just to remove most of my foundation. This does have a ton of product in the bottle which is great, but i don’t think this is suited for those with super sensitive skin.
Karin H.
Alabama
This stuff is lovely! First application is a little awkward from the bits of seaweed in it, but they act as an exfoliant so it’s pretty nice. Super gentle on the skin with a light fragrance to it, it keeps my face baby smooth after taking my makeup off
Lauren D.
Langhorne, PA
One of my holy grail cleansers. I bought this on a whim and when I was on a budget (it’s only $15) and I absolutely love it. It gently exfoliates and you can still use it everyday. This always makes my face feel so fresh and clean and calms my redness.
Kayygloo😽😍🤙🏽 K.
Elgin, IL
It comes in no packaging but the bottle it’s self is very cute. It smell like seaweed and is very effective. I have been using this product for 2 months and the results are amazing. I recommend this product for people with oily skin.
Leslie L.
Gilbert, Az
What is the scent like on this one? Does it smell like sea weed?
erisa t.
Is this product for oily skin???
Leila N.
Anchorage, AK
Does this cleanser foam up?
Holly C.
Ok this cleanser or the enzyme gel cleanser?? Which one do y'all think is better for combination skin ?
Emma R.
Charlotte, NC
Looking to try out the regimen kit for dry skin, and this is in it. Is it a holy grail for dry skin, or just alright?

back