BY MARIO BADESCU

Seaweed Cleansing Lotion - This is a non-drying, non-alcohol toner that cleans and disinfects dry and sensitive skin. Mild Witch Hazel formula removes pore clogging debris and anti-inflammatory Seaweed and Aloe Extract soothe sensitive areas.(8.0 oz.) - Seaweed Cleansing Lotion see more...

• How good is this cleansing lotion? Does it work good on dry/sensi...1 Answers
  • How good is this cleansing lotion? Does it work good on dry/sensi...1 Answers
  • Should I use this product before or after cleansing? Is this tech...1 Answers
  • "I highly recommend it!" in 1 review
  • "This is good for acne but I do not recommend this for sensitive skin as it burned mine." in 1 review
  • "I like how it makes my skin look and feel." in 1 review
LA PETITE BLOG L.
Brooklyn, NY
My skin is the epitome of combination skin it goes from extreme oily to dry in certain areas at a moments notice and for years I stayed away from toners because I thought it would do nothing but make my combination skin more unruly. I have been a long time enthusiast of all things Mario Badescu being a Native New Yorker his facials are a rite of passage and the same goes for his products. I first purchase the seaweed facial wash which I absolutely adored and thought to myself I should try the toner/lotion it is gentle on the skin does not dry it out and the price point is really great too.
Stephanie M.
Kailua, HI
This is my HG toner. I've tried everything from apple cider vinegar to the iconic (and very expensive) La Mer, but nothing tones, moisturises and soothes like this seaweed cleansing lotion from Mario Badescu. Use after your double cleanse by applying a small "squeeze" to a cotton pad and rub gently over your face. I use this twice daily on my sensitive skin and will likely repurchase this forever - it's that good!! ūüíēūüíēūüíē
Josephine T.
San Jose, CA
I love this stuff. It doesn't burn my skin and picks up dirt even after I thought I washed it. I bought a travel pack of Mario Badescu products and refill this bottle. It's worth trying. My skin is on the dry side, it feels great after using this.
Mina F.
Chicopee, MA
Best toner I've ever used. My skin is so fickle and this stuff always does a great job without drying me out. You can't beat the price point for what it delivers, it's just a super effective and gentle toner.
Jeanelle A.
Jacksonville, FL
I absolutely love this product. I love the way it feels on my skin and how it leaves my skin feeling smooth and oil free. I've noticed a big difference using this product then others. I defenitly recommend.
Valerie C.
I love this toner. It makes my skin feel refreshed and clean. It doesn't dry out my skin and is great for sensitive skin. Also a great price for the amount! I would repurchase.
Amber G.
Reno, NV
This is a great toner! It doesn't dry out my skin and it leaves my skin feeling fresh and clean. It is at a great price and I recommend this awesome toner.
Christina F.
One of my favorite toners, it does a great job without drying out my skin. I use it mainly in the mornings or when my skin is feeling more sensitive.
Brandi P.
Tyler, TX
Everything in this line is amazing! I love it! I wouldn't recommend it for everyday use for sensitivse skin.
Julie F.
Royersford, PA
My skin feels so soft after using this! I use once a week so one bottle goes very far.
Nicole Z.
Milton, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
How much of this do you apply? The bottle just says use a cotton ball. That soaks it up fast. I'm afraid I'm wasting product.
Krystal M.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
Is the smell of this pleasant?
pakou l.
Fresno, CA
How good is this cleansing lotion? Does it work good on dry/sensitive skin?
pakou l.
Fresno, CA
How good is this cleansing lotion? Does it work good on dry/sensitive skin?
paloma a.
Schenectady, NY
Should I use this product before or after cleansing? Is this technically a toner or a cleanser?