BY MARIO BADESCU

Mineral-rich toner. Enhanced with Witch Hazel. Soothes and freshens.

Ingredients

Aqua (Water, Eau), Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Propylene Glycol, Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Leaf Extract, Fucus Vesiculosus Extract, Parfum (Fragrance), Caprylyl Glycol, Polysorbate 20, Phenoxyethanol, Hexylene Glycol, Sodium Chloride,CI 19140 (Yellow 5), CI 42090 (Blue 1), Benzoic Acid, Benzyl Salicylate, Citronellol, Limonene, Geraniol, Linalool, Amyl Cinnamal, Hexyl Cinnamal

How To Use

Twice daily after cleansing, apply to skin with a cotton ball or pad. Wipe in sweeping, outward motions until the cotton comes up clean. Avoid eye area. If product gets into eyes, rinse well with water.

• Is this good to use on sensitive skin? 2 Answers
  • How good is this cleansing lotion? Does it work good on d...1 Answers
  • How good is this cleansing lotion? Does it work good on d...1 Answers
  • "I like how it makes my skin look and feel." in 1 review
  • "I highly recommend it!" in 1 review
Elizabeth H.
Sioux Falls, SD
This is my current holy grail PM toner. I prefer to use a gentle toner at night and a more aggressive one in the morning. This feels so hydrating and is very gentle on my skin. I can even sweep away any mascara that may have run while I was washing my face with zero irritation or stinging in my eyes. I would absolutely repurchase this item.
Marina A.
Forest Hills, NY
I really enjoy this toner it’s perfect for my skin type it does not dry me out and it’s great because it has all the properties my skin needs after a good cleansing. It brings back moisture to my skin because of the aloe vera but also enhances cleansing without being to over-drying because of the Witch-hazel that is gentle enough to refresh your skin without having an alcohol based product. Mario Badescu Seaweed Cleansing Lotion
Franki R.
Rivesville, WV
I LOVE Mario Bedescu’s skin care! It is basically my total, everyday skin care. I buy it from the mariobadescu.com site and the prices are not drugstore, but they aren’t unreasonable either. I think if you are going to splurge somewhere, it should definitely be on your skincare. One of the great things on the site is you can answer some questions about your skin, and they will recommend which products are best for you. I was recommended this, and I think it’s great for my skin. I have combination to mostly oily and sensitive skin and this has kept my skin looking great! It hasn’t dried me out too much but has kept my oils minimal. It is good for combination & dry skin types and even for sensitive skin!
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
1,277 reviews
This is my favorite Mario Badescu cleansing lotion! There are several different cleansing lotions by this brand and this definitely has to be the one that works the best and smells the best for me! I would recommend this to anyone with combination to dry skin! It really softens my face and gives it a natural glow. I follow it up with the Mario Badescu Seaweed Cleansing Soap and then the Mario Badescu Seaweed Night Cream and they all work together to give me a flawless complexion! I would definitely recommend the whole trio!
jewelz p.
Los Angeles , CA
Tried this with hopes of a glowy face but alas, I was surprised instead by no noticeable change. It is affordable and it does clean but I didn’t get the results I expected. It had a weird scent to it, like ocean, definitely felt like I had sea weed on my face. It didn’t break me out this the two stars.
Jessie S.
Greenville
This is a good cleansing lotion/toner. I felt like it cleaned my face very well. I noticed the cotton pad I was using was full of dirt after cleansing, so that is a great sign. I felt like it was pretty soothing and it had a nice smell. My skin felt really nice and soft afterwards too. I don't think it was quite as gentle on my skin as Thayers toner, so I probably will stick with that. But I did enjoy experimenting with the sample I got from the Skin Analysis on the Mario Badescu website.
Chelsey W.
Murrells Inlt, SC
Great toner! I have dry skin and it does not dry out my face at all! And it has a great smell. It’s moderately priced but I definitely think the high quality makes it worth it. I bought it as part of their travel kit for a trip and I’m about to buy the full sized bottle next!
Amista B.
New Lexington, OH
Once of my all time favorite toners / cleansing “lotions”. I use it after ever single time I wash my face. It’s non-drying and leaves you feeling super refreshed and clean. I wish I had found this a long time ago. It has done wonders for my skin.
Alie H.
I love this toner. Again, it is NOT a "lotion" in the traditional sense, and I am unsure as to why it's named as such, but regardless, it does what it's supposed to. It is not drying, has a light, pleasing scent to it, and works magically to take off any remaining makeup after cleansing. It leaves my skin feeling truly clean and also hydrated and fresh. As with all Mario Badescu products, a little goes a long way, so the 8 oz. bottle of this will last me quite a long time, I'm sure!
Julie L.
Although this does not smell amazing.. it does an amazing job of getting rid of redness and cleaning anything left behind after washing my face. I really have seen a difference in a weeks time of using it. Would highly recommend.
Nicole Z.
Milton, FL
How much of this do you apply? The bottle just says use a cotton ball. That soaks it up fast. I'm afraid I'm wasting product.
paloma a.
Schenectady, NY
Should I use this product before or after cleansing? Is this technically a toner or a cleanser?
Sheena D.
Is this good to use on sensitive skin?
Krystal M.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
Is the smell of this pleasant?
pakou l.
fresno, CA
How good is this cleansing lotion? Does it work good on dry/sensitive skin?