BY MARIO BADESCU

Seaweed Cleansing Lotion - This is a non-drying, non-alcohol toner that cleans and disinfects dry and sensitive skin. Mild Witch Hazel formula removes pore clogging debris and anti-inflammatory Seaweed and Aloe Extract soothe sensitive areas.(8.0 oz.) - Seaweed Cleansing Lotion see more...

• How good is this cleansing lotion? Does it work good on dry/sensi...1 Answers
  • How good is this cleansing lotion? Does it work good on dry/sensi...1 Answers
  • Should I use this product before or after cleansing? Is this tech...1 Answers
  • "I highly recommend it!" in 1 review
  • "This is good for acne but I do not recommend this for sensitive skin as it burned mine." in 1 review
  • "I like how it makes my skin look and feel." in 1 review
Victoria w.
Clarks Green
This is one of the pricier items i use but i love it...it keeps my skin clear. I wear makeip oftwn and this keeps my skin healthy and if there is any makup still on my face it will come off when i use this product..i love its dwep cleaning properties and how it makes my skin feel light after using it ..id definately recxomend it
Joseline G.
Riverside, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
When I first read the name to this product all I could think was "eww gross, it must smell disgusting!" Boy was I wrong! This smells amazing and makes my skin feel very moisterized and clean. Before this I was using a Clinique toner and i'm glad I made the switch! I purchased this product from Ulta.
Adia G.
Omaha
Beauty Junkie Expert
I use this as one of the last steps in my skin care regime and it's magic. A lot of products on the market don't make your skin feel like skin and this stuff doesn't give my skin that alcohol mummy dry feeling like other products. Please never discontinue
Jessica B.
Cincinnati, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have the travel size and i really enjoy this i would buy the full size. i ise it as a toner and i put it on after i wash my face before i moisturize and i love this stuff! i was hesitate at first but im glad i tried it because i love it now.
Jordan B.
I picked this toner up at Ulta a while back. I have been using it twice a day, and I am almost out. It is gentle, and doesn't dry my skin out. I love it because it takes away the last bit of dirt that my facewash doesn't always get.
L R.
Silverdale, WA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I tried a few kits from Mario Badescu so I could try out most of the line. I was interested in gentle, effective, natural skin care. I found that most of the items were a little weak, but fell in love with the Seaweed Cleansing Lotion. I have dry, sensitive skin that is clear but prone to blackheads. I have never cared for toners because they tend to be so aggressive. This cleansing lotion is a super gentle toner. It does not strip my face. It is soothing and gentle. My skin looks best when this is incorporated into my routine. Another very cool thing: I contacted the Mario Badescu website, and got personalized recommendations and samples of each product recommended. I am totally onboard with a company that invites a customer to try the line the way that they did. They even sent a booklet addressed to me by name, fully personalized. It included instructions on how to use each product, AND the order in which to use the products. Remarkable customer service.
Kelsie C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
LOVE the Mario Badescu line. Especially this cleansing lotion (toner). Are use it as a toner morning and night and it is the second step in my skin care routine after I cleanse my face. I have dry, sensitive skin, and acne prone skin and this seems to have positively helped my skin along with other products from his line. Would definitely recommend! It is worth the price and a little goes a long way.
Paighton W.
Las Vegas, NV
Beauty Junkie Expert
I absolutely love this toner! My skin is sensitive, acne prone, and I have a little bit of redness on my cheeks. If you have sensitive skin or can't use alcohol products, this toner is perfect since it's alcohol free. It also contains witch hazel, aloe vera, and seaweed, which helps a lot with my redness and helps calm my skin. While the witch hazel cleanses, the aloe vera helps hydrate the skin. So your skin never feels dry after using. It makes your face feel so fresh and clean. It's truly amazing to see how much makeup is left behind after you've cleansed and washed your face. I highly recommend!
Jeniffer L.
Bronx, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
This was gifted to me and I love it. After exfoliating and cleansing my face I use this to pick up any left over gunk. It leaves my face clean and moisturised. This is perfect for those nights when you get home with a full face of makeup and you're so tired that you rush to wash your face and then you apply toner. This is a life saver because sleeping with any kind of makeup or makeup residue is not good for you. For the younger generation you will regret it in 10 years if you don't take repercussion now.
Jacqueline B.
Feeding Hills, MA
Beauty Junkie Expert
My skin has been LOVING this toner. I have normal/dry skin. Ever since using this toner, my skin has been significantly softer, smoother, and less problematic. A just squirt some on my cotton round, and gently apply it on my face after my cleanser and before my moisturizer. A little goes a long way with this. It also smells pretty nice and fresh. My only complaint is that I don't really understand the need for dyes in the product but that's not stopping me from using it. My skin has been looking and feeling so good! This is definitely my new favorite toner.
Nicole Z.
Milton, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
How much of this do you apply? The bottle just says use a cotton ball. That soaks it up fast. I'm afraid I'm wasting product.
Krystal M.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
Is the smell of this pleasant?
Mckenzie M.
Brush prairie , Wa
Is this good for oily skin? What does this product do?
paloma a.
Schenectady, NY
Should I use this product before or after cleansing? Is this technically a toner or a cleanser?
pakou l.
fresno, CA
How good is this cleansing lotion? Does it work good on dry/sensitive skin?