BY MARIO BADESCU #67 in Toners & Astringents

Mineral-rich toner. Enhanced with Witch Hazel. Soothes and freshens.

Ingredients

Aqua (Water, Eau), Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Propylene Glycol, Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Leaf Extract, Fucus Vesiculosus Extract, Parfum (Fragrance), Caprylyl Glycol, Polysorbate 20, Phenoxyethanol, Hexylene Glycol, Sodium Chloride,CI 19140 (Yellow 5), CI 42090 (Blue 1), Benzoic Acid, Benzyl Salicylate, Citronellol, Limonene, Geraniol, Linalool, Amyl Cinnamal, Hexyl Cinnamal

How To Use

Twice daily after cleansing, apply to skin with a cotton ball or pad. Wipe in sweeping, outward motions until the cotton comes up clean. Avoid eye area. If product gets into eyes, rinse well with water.

• How good is this cleansing lotion? Does it work good on d...1 Answers
  • How good is this cleansing lotion? Does it work good on d...1 Answers
  • Should I use this product before or after cleansing? Is t...1 Answers
  • "I like how it makes my skin look and feel." in 1 review
  • "I highly recommend it!" in 1 review
Jessie S.
Greenville
This is a good cleansing lotion/toner. I felt like it cleaned my face very well. I noticed the cotton pad I was using was full of dirt after cleansing, so that is a great sign. I felt like it was pretty soothing and it had a nice smell. My skin felt really nice and soft afterwards too. I don't think it was quite as gentle on my skin as Thayers toner, so I probably will stick with that. But I did enjoy experimenting with the sample I got from the Skin Analysis on the Mario Badescu website.
Elizabeth H.
Sioux Falls, SD
This is my current holy grail PM toner. I prefer to use a gentle toner at night and a more aggressive one in the morning. This feels so hydrating and is very gentle on my skin. I can even sweep away any mascara that may have run while I was washing my face with zero irritation or stinging in my eyes. I would absolutely repurchase this item.
Olivia P.
Brooklyn, NY
Holy mother of toners.  I've tried quite a few and from the first time I used this one I fell in love.  My skin instantly felt refreshed and clean.  It smells natural in a good way, and after using it for a few weeks now, I can say I definitely see a difference in my skin.  I have fewer breakouts.  It's not harsh or drying at all.  I will be repurchasing until the end of my days.
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
This is my favorite Mario Badescu cleansing lotion! There are several different cleansing lotions by this brand and this definitely has to be the one that works the best and smells the best for me! I would recommend this to anyone with combination to dry skin! It really softens my face and gives it a natural glow. I follow it up with the Mario Badescu Seaweed Cleansing Soap and then the Mario Badescu Seaweed Night Cream and they all work together to give me a flawless complexion! I would definitely recommend the whole trio!
jewelz p.
Los Angeles , CA
Tried this with hopes of a glowy face but alas, I was surprised instead by no noticeable change. It is affordable and it does clean but I didn’t get the results I expected. It had a weird scent to it, like ocean, definitely felt like I had sea weed on my face. It didn’t break me out this the two stars.
Amista B.
New Lexington, OH
Once of my all time favorite toners / cleansing “lotions”. I use it after ever single time I wash my face. It’s non-drying and leaves you feeling super refreshed and clean. I wish I had found this a long time ago. It has done wonders for my skin.
Samantha M.
Winston, NC
This is the best toner I have ever tried. I have very dry skin and every time I put this toner on my face feels so soft and smooth. I wouldn’t recommend this if you have oily skin though. I will definitely be buying this product again.
Danielle L.
Boonton, NJ
I've been using this toner for about 2 years now. I have combo sensitive skin, and this has never caused irritation. This is a really good basic toner to balance the Ph level of your skin and prep for moisturizer and other products.
Melissa B.
I never believed in the value of toner till I tried this. I have dry/combo sensitive skin and this makes my skin feel so nice. I use it after cleanser and before serum. It’s really made a difference in keeping my skin clear and balanced. Good price for a toner as well, a little goes a long way!
Crystal R.
Mercedes, TX
I really enjoy using this product because it makes sure to take off all the excess makeup when i do my skincare routine at night and i don't struggle when it comes to taking off anything that's waterproof
Nicole Z.
Milton, FL
How much of this do you apply? The bottle just says use a cotton ball. That soaks it up fast. I'm afraid I'm wasting product.
Krystal M.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
Is the smell of this pleasant?
pakou l.
fresno, CA
How good is this cleansing lotion? Does it work good on dry/sensitive skin?
pakou l.
fresno, CA
How good is this cleansing lotion? Does it work good on dry/sensitive skin?
paloma a.
Schenectady, NY
Should I use this product before or after cleansing? Is this technically a toner or a cleanser?