BY MARIO BADESCU #61 in Bubble Baths & Soaks

A fragrant body wash or bubble bath that contains an invigorating blend of botanical extracts like Sesame Oil and Carnation Oil to soften dry skin, while herbal and Seaweed Extracts nourish and revitalize. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Jenna L.
I am a bath lover. Any time I'm in need of relaxation after a long day or my body aches this is the first bubble bath soap I reach for. It's very nice and moisturizing for my skin and leaves me feeling soft but not greasy
Diala❣️ K.
Very beautiful and moisturizing. Keeps me feeling fresh on an off day and it is very gentle on the skin, like most of this line of products easy packaging and is very affordable. I would definitely be recommending this to my friends and family! Amazing product and amazing price. The only thing that bothers me, is the scent. It doesn't bother anyone who has tried it but me, I am just very sensitive to smells. So anyone who is sensitive to smells should test it in ulta before buying it. Other than that amazing!
Kat S.
I've been in this. It's the best product ever I always use it every night. It definitely made my expectations for a body gel and the packaging is super classic which is one of my favorite things about the product self. The packaging is always leak proof which is something that I always keep in to consideration when traveling.
Sommer J.
Seriously I can't even begin to find words about this bubble bath. You really don't need a lot it gives off lots of relaxing smelling bubbles. It smells clean and fresh. And my skin felt amazing afterwards. I used use doctor teals bubble bath but this stuff is ahhhmazing. I'm legit addicted to all of their products.
Maylanie S.
Tucson, AZ
I had a little sample size of this and decided to take it on one of my last minute trips. I usually don't care for shower gel, as long as it gets me clean. But I fell in love with not only the scent but how sudsy it was, if that makes sense. I ended up buying the full bottle and I would say it's a staple in my shower routine.
Erica T.
dallas, TX
I have very sensitive skin, being a esthetician it is very hard for me not to try random products/ samples that have a harsh break out or reaction so this is actually fantastic for my skin because it has helps calm down any reactions I have had, along with the soothing feeling! Worth the buy!
anglea w.
Novi, MI
This product is amazing. It smelled amazing. The value is amazing. The price isn't that expensive either. It was very gentle on my skin. It was very effective with my second time using it. No i don't think they should improve this, it's amazing!
Caleshea W.
South Houston
Can a girl ever have enough bubbles?? This is so luxurious and smooth. I love the smell and the way my skin feels after I use it It was a gift, and I have purchased it myself twice sense then. I will purchase it again. Its a keeper for my bath routine.
Sam W.
Fargo, ND
I love this stuff. It feels amazing in my skin and the packaging is nice and minimalist. This brand in general always has great products and this one is no exception. Honestly because of the price not sure if I'd by again, but great product.
Arnela M.
Fort Wayne, IN
I have not yet personally tried this product but I have seen it on the shelves at ulta and want to try it! I seem to always forget about it when I go to he store but I've heard plenty of great things about it and that it smells really good! I can't wait to try it!