BY MARIO BADESCU #91 in Bubble Baths & Soaks

Two-in-one bath essential. Enriched with marine botanicals. Revitalizes skin from head to toe.

Ingredients

Aqua (Water, Eau), Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Carrageenan, Isopropyl Myristate, Sesame Oil, Bladderwrack Extract, Paraffinum Liquidum (Mineral Oil, Huile Minérale), Herbal Extract, Methylparaben

How To Use

As a daily shower gel: Use all over body wash, avoiding face and eyes. Apply to wet skin with a soft cloth, loofah, or sponge. Rinse thoroughly. If product gets into eyes, rinse well with water.

As a bubble bath: Pour approximately 1oz. under running water. Rinse thoroughly and follow with body lotion.

Diala❣️ K.
Tempe
Very beautiful and moisturizing. Keeps me feeling fresh on an off day and it is very gentle on the skin, like most of this line of products easy packaging and is very affordable. I would definitely be recommending this to my friends and family! Amazing product and amazing price. The only thing that bothers me, is the scent. It doesn't bother anyone who has tried it but me, I am just very sensitive to smells. So anyone who is sensitive to smells should test it in ulta before buying it. Other than that amazing!
Kat S.
I've been in this. It's the best product ever I always use it every night. It definitely made my expectations for a body gel and the packaging is super classic which is one of my favorite things about the product self. The packaging is always leak proof which is something that I always keep in to consideration when traveling.
Maylanie S.
Tucson, AZ
I had a little sample size of this and decided to take it on one of my last minute trips. I usually don't care for shower gel, as long as it gets me clean. But I fell in love with not only the scent but how sudsy it was, if that makes sense. I ended up buying the full bottle and I would say it's a staple in my shower routine.
Erica T.
dallas, TX
I have very sensitive skin, being a esthetician it is very hard for me not to try random products/ samples that have a harsh break out or reaction so this is actually fantastic for my skin because it has helps calm down any reactions I have had, along with the soothing feeling! Worth the buy!
Arnela M.
Fort Wayne, IN
I have not yet personally tried this product but I have seen it on the shelves at ulta and want to try it! I seem to always forget about it when I go to he store but I've heard plenty of great things about it and that it smells really good! I can't wait to try it!
Brieanna H.
Gatzke, MN
Definitely a great product! I have sensitive skin and this worked wonders. I didint break out after using this! My skin was smooth and I will definitely repurchase this item. 10/10 recommend.
Jenna L.
I am a bath lover. Any time I'm in need of relaxation after a long day or my body aches this is the first bubble bath soap I reach for. It's very nice and moisturizing for my skin and leaves me feeling soft but not greasy
Alexis T.
River rouge , MI
I love this so much. I love everything this line of products has out. I brought it at ulta. This packaging is nice. It's affordable. First time user but now I will be a repeated.
Jessica B.
Warsaw, VA
Do not sleep on this. I fell in love with Mario Bandescu products about two years ago and have not stopped using them. I always atleast have one backup on my shelf. I can't be without this brand.
Maureen S.
Amazing product!! Love the soft fragrance and the fact that also my husband can use it! It has a nice packaging and you can easily find it at Ulta! Totally recommend it!!

back