BY MARIO BADESCU

Brightening, Vitamin C-rich mask. Formulated with Rose Hips Extract and Oil. Restores a healthy, dewy glow.

Ingredients

Aqua (Water, Eau), Kaolin, Rosa Canina Fruit Oil, Propylene Glycol, Dimethicone, Zinc Oxide, Cera Microcristallina (Microcrystalline Wax, Cire Microcristalline), Triticum Vulgare (Wheat) Starch, Titanium Dioxide, Rosa Canina Fruit Extract,Paraffinum Liquidum (Mineral Oil, Huile Minérale), Cera Alba (Beeswax, Cire d'abeille), Cellulose Gum, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Olea Europaea (Olive) Leaf Extract, Oenothera Biennis (Evening Primrose) Seed Extract, Cymbopogon Schoenanthus Leaf Extract, Tocopherol, Panthenol, Sarcosine, Magnesium Aspartate, Polysorbate 80, Sorbitol, Chondrus Crispus, Sorbitan Sesquioleate, Parfum (Fragrance), Potassium Aspartate, Methylparaben, Sodium Chloride, Propylparaben, Potassium Hydroxide, Benzoic Acid, Phenoxyethanol, Citral, Eugenol, Linalool, CI 17200 (Red 33), CI 42090 (Blue 1)

How To Use

Apply a thin layer of mask on clean skin, avoiding the eye area. Wait 20 minutes and rinse thoroughly with warm water.

Use 2-3 times a week for best results. If product gets into eyes, rinse well with water.

• Is this mask hydrating? I'm looking for something for dry...1 Answers
  • How well is this for dry skin?1 Answers
  • How is this mask for dry skin?1 Answers
Mario Badescu Rose Hips Mask
  • "I bought this face mask on a whim, and I'm so glad I did! I have pretty sensitive skin and it didn't irritate it at all. It goes on very smoothly, but it's a little hard to get off once it's dried. It definitely calms my skin and minimizes my pores. I love it!" in 47 reviews
Courtney J.
Stony Creek
Mario Badescu Rose Hips Mask
 I got this mask as a sample when I ordered MB's rose water spray, and I was instantly hooked! The smell is light and pleasant, the consistency is very smooth. I feel like this mask gets better with every use. After using it for about six months now, my acne scars have faded and my face is noticeably softer after I wash it off. I bought the big jar of it for $22 and some change in January, and so far I've only used about 1/3 of the jar after using it once or twice a week.
 It's best to spread a thin layer on your face with a silicone brush instead of a traditional one so you save product, and finish with their Rose Hips Nourishing Oil.
Lauren M.
One of my favorite masks! Feels cool on the skin and when you wash it off it makes your skin feel so smooth. I feel like this mask helps give my skin a healthy glow and is very gentle on your skin. I don’t have sensitive skin but this mask felt gentle enough for most skin types. Shout out to all mama’s!! We all know we need some self care even if it’s with a babe on your hip♥️
Jeniffer Lee C.
Bronx, NY
I was really thrilled when reading this product had Rose Hips. Rose Hips contains Vitamin C which is an antioxidant and also aids in rejuvenating the skin. With consistent use it is said to reduce wrinkles, fine lines, and scars. It left my skin feeling hydrated and soft. I have combination skin and it didn't dry me out or break me out. Always moistutize your skin after mask. I haven't used it long enough to see a significant difference other than soft to the touch skin and hydrated skin.
Elissa F.
I enjoyed this mask. It has a pleasant scent and a nice texture. It was soothing to apply and did not feel sticky or tight. I didn't feel like my face was cracking as it dried, as a sometimes do with other facial masks. It was relatively easy to wash off at the end and after moisturizing I felt and saw a difference. Nothing life changing, but overall a nice experience. Mario Badescu Rose Hips Mask
Lacee L.
Gonzales, LA
Mario Badescu rose hips mask is fantastic! I bought this at ULTA for about twenty dollars. I'm a huge fan of Mario Badescu already and this mask doesn't disappoint. You wash your face and apply a thin layer of this mask. Then, let it sit for twenty minutes. After you rinse your face you are left with moisturized beautiful skin.
Michael F.
Gainesville
To be honest, I only tried this mask because I received a sample of it for free in a little kit when I purchased one of the Mario Badescu vitamin serums. The first thing I noticed is that it smells AMAZING! Lightly floral but nothing too overwhelming. I actually found the scent quite soothing. It applies very smooth and is really creamy, but I didn’t feel like after washing it off, that it had done anything for my skin. The smell somewhat lingered around a bit, but my skin felt pretty much the same after I had washed it off. I’d be willing to take a chance at it again sometime, and might even purchase a small one to give it a second thought after using it a few times, mainly just because of the pleasant smell.
Brea P.
I am a dedicated fan of your company because I love the way that you combine such pure techniques with science to create wonderful skincare products! I absolutely adore your products because they always deliver what I need, whether it is to give my skin more vitality or to cleanse. Each product always delivers, I value your experience in creating such stunning products each and every time.
Jessica F.
Peoria
Great mask. I have used it a few times. I have sensitive skin & this didn't bother me at all. Very reasonable price. Used it before bed & my skin felt great when I woke up the next morning. The jar is also just the right size to throw in your toiletries bag while traveling. Will definitely repurchase when I run out.
shadynasty H.
Elon
I received a deluxe sample in a "free gift with purchase" promo from Ulta. I really like the consistency of the mask-it's thin, but not liquid and the clay feels nice on my skin. There is a slight cooling effect when applied, and it smells really nice. This product takes a few weeks of consistent use to see real results, but you will. My skin tone is more even, my skin is brighter, and I swear some scarring and discolorations are diminishing too.
Emily P.
McHenry
I am so pleased with this mask! It makes my face feel so soft,  smooth and overall refreshed. After leaving on for 20 minutes, it really makes your skin feel as if you had just left at the spa. Not to mention, the rose smell is SUPER relaxing!

Overall, my skin felt rejuvenated and not dry/overly tight (like some masks can do). This felt hydrating. I would definitely recommend this if you feel like you have tired skin and need a pick me up. After a few uses, my skin felt less dull and made me feel more confident when I would not wear a full face of makeup. I highly recommend!
Emily L.
Does this leave skin tacky?
Samantha K.
How is this mask for dry skin?
Stephanie D.
How well is this for dry skin?
Izzy H.
I this a good mask for dry skin? I've been looking for a mask that really hydrates and tones my skin.
Mariam B.
Greenwood , AR
Is this mask hydrating? I'm looking for something for dry skin.