BY MARIO BADESCU

Rich, antioxidant-packed formula. Deeply hydrates parched skin overnight. Helps diminish the look of fine lines.

Ingredients

Arachis Hypogaea (Peanut) Oil, Petrolatum, Vegetable (Olus) Oil, Tocopherol, Retinyl Palmitate, Cetyl Esters, Cera Alba (Beeswax, Cire d'abeille), Paraffinum Liquidum (Mineral Oil, Huile Minérale), Collagen, Glycerin, Glycoproteins, Glutamic Acid,Valine, Threonine, PEG-8 Stearate, Polysorbate 80, Revitalin, Methylparaben

How To Use

Apply nightly to the face, neck, and décolletage after cleansing and toning (avoiding the eye area). If product gets into eyes, rinse well with water.

Mario Badescu Revitalin Night Cream
  • "Very thick and hydrating. Works great if you have dry, flaky skin. I would purchase this again." in 4 reviews
Tamara B.
Columbus, GA
The entire line of Mario Badescu is great. My favorites are the rose water and this night cream. The night cream leaves my face feeling soft and supple in the morning when I wake up. It is a little greasy, so remember a little goes a long way! All in all, I would recommend this product.
Mody S.
This night cream left my skin feeling wonderful. I was happy with the texture which most definitely meet my expectations. I bought this product from Sephora in the mall. I would love to buy this item again.
Samye W.
Newnan, GA
here is the complete difference in my skin this stuff doesn't smell strong winds packaging is super cute and I have the rosewater spray and I'll man I love some rose it is a great way to set your skin and your make up on your
Bethany S.
The Mario Badescu night cream is a great product that delivers great results. After I get out the shower I apply this on my face and neck and let my skin absorb the product throughout the night. By morning my skin has completely absorbed the product and my skin feel smooth. Love this product!
Sara S.
I got this as a sample in a box and really love this product along with every other Mario Badescu product I've tried. This product left my skin feeling moisturized and bouncy and didn't do anything to irritate my very sensitive skin. I'll definitely be purchasing a full size version of this at some point.
Cristian O.
Tampa
This over night cream works wonders . My skin is always soft and it actually Revitalizes skin as it goes through its healing process over night . 100% moisture . Feeling fresh every morning
This does wonders for my skin, I love Mario Badescu products and the skin toners as well. First time I use them was back in 2015 when I purchased my collagen mask and it worked amazing.
Kay S.
I use this before after I take off my makeup at night and before I go to sleep and I wake up with amazing skin! It makes my skin feel super soft and doesn't dry it out. I truly recommend!
chloe l.
Laurinburg, NC
Absolutely love this brand. Their products are amazing and this product is one of my favorites. Its extremely hydrating and leaves my skin feeling silky smooth.
Elizabeth C.
Moss Point, MS
Mario Badescu makes some awesome, great quality products for great prices! I love this and highly recommend this  cream! You won't regret the purchase.
Rubab A.
Is this good for pigmented skin?

Amazon