BY MARIO BADESCU

Rich, antioxidant-packed formula. Deeply hydrates parched skin overnight. Helps diminish the look of fine lines.

Ingredients

Arachis Hypogaea (Peanut) Oil, Petrolatum, Vegetable (Olus) Oil, Tocopherol, Retinyl Palmitate, Cetyl Esters, Cera Alba (Beeswax, Cire d'abeille), Paraffinum Liquidum (Mineral Oil, Huile Minérale), Collagen, Glycerin, Glycoproteins, Glutamic Acid,Valine, Threonine, PEG-8 Stearate, Polysorbate 80, Revitalin, Methylparaben

How To Use

Apply nightly to the face, neck, and décolletage after cleansing and toning (avoiding the eye area). If product gets into eyes, rinse well with water.

Buy on Amazon
  • "Very thick and hydrating. Works great if you have dry, flaky skin. I would purchase this again." in 4 reviews
Abby H.
Hopatcong
This is such good cream! It left my skin feeling so soft and plump. It is easy to put on before bed and sleep with. It is effective and an affordable price. I recommend this to those looking for a night cream that works well while being gentle.
Addi N.
Pooler, GA
Love Mario's products. This is thick and moisturizing, however it feels very heavy on the skin. I have not seen results, but maybe because it comes off on my pillow at night. Almost feels like chapstick for the face. Great if you love heavy moisturizers.
Alexandria Z.
Janesville, WI
I know I shouldn't give a facial cream a bad review because of the smell, but man does it turn me off. I really feel like I get results from the Mario Badescu line, but I almost hate to wear the items. Is it just me or is anyone else nose sensitive to some of their products?
Bethany S.
The Mario Badescu night cream is a great product that delivers great results. After I get out the shower I apply this on my face and neck and let my skin absorb the product throughout the night. By morning my skin has completely absorbed the product and my skin feel smooth. Love this product!
Estefania A.
Copley, OH
This is part of my night routine after I wash my face at night. My skin feel so hydrated and soft when I wake up. You can find the Mario Bedescu line at your local Ulta. The packaging is so simple but the product is so great. And the prices are very reasonable and affordable.
Sally J.
Spring, TX
This is one product that gives me a good mornings, because my skin feels soft and rejuvenated. I bought this when it was on sale and one of the best purchases i have made. One has to follow using this every single day, and you will definitlysee the difference.
Apoorva B.
Stamford, CT
I apply this Mario Badescu Revitalin Night CreamMario Badescu Revitalin Night Cream every night as the last step in my night time skincare routine. It is super easy to apply, light weight and makes my skin feel soft and supple in the morning.
Debra B.
This stuff makes my skin feel so baby smooth. It was my first time using it and I would buy this over and over again. The packaging is sleek but the product dries out fairly fast. Super gentle on the skin and easy to use. Smells decent also.
Sara S.
I got this as a sample in a box and really love this product along with every other Mario Badescu product I've tried. This product left my skin feeling moisturized and bouncy and didn't do anything to irritate my very sensitive skin. I'll definitely be purchasing a full size version of this at some point.
Amanda B.
Katy , TX
This night cream is the best my all time fav. I have gone through so many of these. My skin looks so good in the morning when I wake up. I do recommend this it helps a lot and it's affordable at the same time
Rubab A.
Is this good for pigmented skin?