BY MARIO BADESCU #63 in Night Cream

A richer, thicker version of the day cream for more intense moisture and nourishment for the driest skin types. This cream contains skin plumping collagen, antioxidants vitamin A and E and a mixture of carnation, peanut and vegetable oils. Skin is soft and well moisturized upon awakening. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Addi N.
Pooler, Georgia
Love Mario's products. This is thick and moisturizing, however it feels very heavy on the skin. I have not seen results, but maybe because it comes off on my pillow at night. Almost feels like chapstick for the face. Great if you love heavy moisturizers.
Alexandria Z.
Janesville, WI
I know I shouldn't give a facial cream a bad review because of the smell, but man does it turn me off. I really feel like I get results from the Mario Badescu line, but I almost hate to wear the items. Is it just me or is anyone else nose sensitive to some of their products?
Bethany S.
The Mario Badescu night cream is a great product that delivers great results. After I get out the shower I apply this on my face and neck and let my skin absorb the product throughout the night. By morning my skin has completely absorbed the product and my skin feel smooth. Love this product!
Estefania A.
Copley, OH
This is part of my night routine after I wash my face at night. My skin feel so hydrated and soft when I wake up. You can find the Mario Bedescu line at your local Ulta. The packaging is so simple but the product is so great. And the prices are very reasonable and affordable.
Sally J.
Spring , TX
This is one product that gives me a good mornings, because my skin feels soft and rejuvenated. I bought this when it was on sale and one of the best purchases i have made. One has to follow using this every single day, and you will definitlysee the difference.
Apoorva B.
Stamford, CT
I apply this Mario Badescu Revitalin Night CreamMario Badescu Revitalin Night Cream every night as the last step in my night time skincare routine. It is super easy to apply, light weight and makes my skin feel soft and supple in the morning.
Debra L.
This stuff makes my skin feel so baby smooth. It was my first time using it and I would buy this over and over again. The packaging is sleek but the product dries out fairly fast. Super gentle on the skin and easy to use. Smells decent also.
Sara S.
I got this as a sample in a box and really love this product along with every other Mario Badescu product I've tried. This product left my skin feeling moisturized and bouncy and didn't do anything to irritate my very sensitive skin. I'll definitely be purchasing a full size version of this at some point.
Amanda B.
Katy , TX
This night cream is the best my all time fav. I have gone through so many of these. My skin looks so good in the morning when I wake up. I do recommend this it helps a lot and it's affordable at the same time
Sasha B.
This was a very nice cream but it broke me out. I'm not quite sure why. It worked on other people who used it but not so much for me. They do give you a nice amount of product though which I really like.