BY MARIO BADESCU #54 in After Shave

Lightweight, oil-free moisturizer. Softens, soothes, and rehydrates. Helps minimize post-shave discomfort.

Ingredients

Aqua (Water, Eau), Isopropyl Alcohol, Avena Sativa (Oat) Kernel Flour, Allantoin, Sodium Chloride, Carbomer, Parfum (Fragrance), Methylparaben, Triethanolamine, Quaternium 15, CI 19140 (Yellow 5), CI 42090 (Blue 1)

How To Use

Apply to face and neck area after shaving (avoiding the eye area). Follow with your favorite moisturizer. If product gets into eyes, rinse well with water.

Alicia K.
If you get red bumps or irritation after shaving, you need this product. It cools and softens your skin and prevents razor burn. The smell is very nice and clean. The price isn't the greatest but I promise you that it's worth it!
Danielle W.
Queen Creek, Arizona
Amazing product! Decent price. Makes my skin feel so clean and refreshed after using. Nice package. First time user. Exactly what I wanted. Would recommend to others. I'd definitely buy again.
McAllister S.
Dothan, AL
This lotion is so great for after a nice shave. My skin is very sensitive and this lotion gets rid of all of my shaving bumps. I have never found a lotion that does this, but Mario Badescu has to be my fav now! I would recommend this to anyone, as it is very effective.
Alexa D.
Avondale
Got a sample of this and was pretty impressed. I don't usually use an after shave but it was pretty effective. It helped to calm my skin and I didn't have any redness. I do feel like it was a little pricey so I don't know if I will be purchasing, I did like the sample.
Nicole L.
Tampa , FL
I put this under my arms and on my bikini area after shaving. It's helped me to have less irritation bumps and the skin in those areas is no longer as dry as it was prior to using this product. It's great and everyone should try it in place of what they regularly use at least once.
♥Maria E.
Love putting it on after I get my eyebrows waxed! Always leaves a cool feeling. Also leaves a smooth after shave feeling on your legs prevents ingrown hairs and helps with favor burn! Would recommend picking it up on your next trip to ulta beauty!
Shaury💋 S.
Harrison , NJ
If you haven't try this after shave lotion, you need to get on it. My legs have never been softer and smoother. I think it's definitely worth it, everyone should get it. I'm definitely buying it again
Marcela C.
Dallas
La usa mi novio y dice que le gusta así que así es. Lo único malo es que las compras son en línea nada más, porque en tiendas donde las venden como Nordstrom no hay mucha variedad
Jeannette T.
Bronx, NY
It is perfect. My skin is very sensitive and any product after shaving irritated my skin but this product does not, I love it, it relieves irritation and refreshes the skin.
Tammy B.
RAINELLE, WV
THIS IS A GREAT AFTER SHAVE LOTION TO MAKE YOUR SKIN SUPER SOFT AND SUPPLE AFTER SHAVING, DOES NOT LEAVE BUMPS, OR IS NOT GREASY. LOCKS IN MOISTURE AND FEELS AMAZING

back