Mario Badescu Peptide Renewal Serum uploaded by Afnan M.

BY MARIO BADESCU

Powerful Peptide formula. Targets visible signs of aging. Encourages firmer, youthful-looking skin.

Ingredients

Glycerin, Aqua (Water, Eau), Propylene Glycol, Butylene Glycol, Palmaria Palmata Extract, Palmitoyl Hexapeptide-12,Palmitoyl Tetrapeptide-7, Achillea Millefolium Extract, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Hypericum Perforatum Extract, Salix Alba (Willow) Bark Extract, Salvia Officinalis (Sage) Leaf Extract, Porphyra Umbilicalis Extract, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Sorghum Bicolor Stalk Juice, Sodium Hyaluronate, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Sodium Polystyrene Sulfonate, Caprylyl Glycol, Hexylene Glycol, Carbomer, Sodium Lactate, Polysorbate 20, Potassium Sorbate,Sodium Benzoate, Phenoxyethanol

How To Use

Apply 1-2 drops to the face (avoiding eye area), neck, and décolletage. May be used alone or under moisturizer. For best results, use both day and night. If product gets into eyes, rinse well with water.

Laiken J.
I love using this product it is so hydrating. I use it in my skincare routine. I highly recommend this for fry skin1
madisyn m.
Greeley, CO
this product helps to feel renewed and refreshed and moisturizer and it does just that and i reccomend to everyone
Nichole M.
Greenville
Just started using this. A little more oily than what I used to use. But I like the price better than other serums.
Alexis O.
This product gets rid of dark spots/ acne marks and is very hydrating. It also will give your skina renewed look
Mary A.
wilmington
Expensive! But so great! Just hydrating enough and after continuous use fine lines and wrinkles disappear.
Caroline S.
Headland
Purchased at: ULTA
This serum is amazing and makes my skin feel so smooth! The price is great for such an awesome product. Very gentle on skin.
Holly L.
Hopkinsville
A little too oily for my skin. My skin didn't feel like it was able to breathe after applying. Overall not a bad product though, my skin looks supple after using it.
Toni G.
I've been using this serum, along with a few other Mario Badescu products for a couple of months and the result on my skin still amazes me. Applied under moisturiser before I do my makeup, it lays a smooth base and helps create a flawless finish. Applying a couple of drops to my face before I go to bed leaves me waking up smooth, glowing and refreshed!
Nina C.
I love this product for its ability to transform my skin from dry, from congested, from dull, to clear, hydrated and calm. Since discovering peptides as an anti-ageing solution, I've not looked any where else. If you have combination skin, you should give this a go. Would pay a lot more for this product.
I genuinely did enjoy this product however the only downfall is the packaging, it leaks and can sometimes get everywhere! However the actual product is perfect and cleanses my skin perfect for any occasion! Would recommend to anyone with my skin type!