Mario Badescu Peptide Renewal Serum uploaded by Afnan M.

BY MARIO BADESCU

Powerful Peptide formula. Targets visible signs of aging. Encourages firmer, youthful-looking skin.

Ingredients

Glycerin, Aqua (Water, Eau), Propylene Glycol, Butylene Glycol, Palmaria Palmata Extract, Palmitoyl Hexapeptide-12,Palmitoyl Tetrapeptide-7, Achillea Millefolium Extract, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Hypericum Perforatum Extract, Salix Alba (Willow) Bark Extract, Salvia Officinalis (Sage) Leaf Extract, Porphyra Umbilicalis Extract, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Sorghum Bicolor Stalk Juice, Sodium Hyaluronate, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Sodium Polystyrene Sulfonate, Caprylyl Glycol, Hexylene Glycol, Carbomer, Sodium Lactate, Polysorbate 20, Potassium Sorbate,Sodium Benzoate, Phenoxyethanol

How To Use

Apply 1-2 drops to the face (avoiding eye area), neck, and décolletage. May be used alone or under moisturizer. For best results, use both day and night. If product gets into eyes, rinse well with water.

Jane C.
Tempe, AZ
I have recently started using the Mario Badescu products and love them all! This serum is amazing! Gentle, rich and feels great on my skin. I use it morning and night and smooth on my face and neck. Can't wait to broaden my product line and use more Mario!
Amber Q.
Expensive but well worth the investment for what this can do for your skin. I'm 29 years old and showing fine lines and wrinkles in certain areas and with the help of this product I've seen a serious difference in my skin and product application. Well worth the $$$
Corina E.
This is very good I use this about two times a week to keep my skin hydrated and not dry out I try not to over do it . I usually buy this from ulta. Cute small packaging I recommend it
Andrea V.
Helped even my skin tone, and brighten. Helped my boyfriend with his scars. We always applied before bed, after a good face wash. Would recommend.
Chelsey P.
It helped with discolouration on my face. So it made my dark circles blend in with the rest of my skin. But you would still need a good concealer.
Hayley M.
Front royal , VA
This is probably my favorite MB product. The serum makes my senstive skin feel calm, and it is not heavy or oily. I put it under my moisturizer.
Chelsie A.
West Allis, WI
I love this stuff. Every item I've tried for this brand is amazing. I don't break out and it leaves my skin hydrated and smooth
albina t.
renews my skin but i gave this to my mom because i didn't like it that much. it was fine but it was more for people with wrinkles
Lauren H.
Tried my friends and it worked so well I couldn't believe it but I just can't afford to pay for that because it is so expensive
Andrea G.
Works amazing for dark spots!!! I've been using it for a month and I love it!! It's inexpensive and I swear it works wonders!