Mario Badescu Peptide Renewal Serum uploaded by Afnan M.

BY MARIO BADESCU

Powerful Peptide formula. Targets visible signs of aging. Encourages firmer, youthful-looking skin.

Ingredients

Glycerin, Aqua (Water, Eau), Propylene Glycol, Butylene Glycol, Palmaria Palmata Extract, Palmitoyl Hexapeptide-12,Palmitoyl Tetrapeptide-7, Achillea Millefolium Extract, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Hypericum Perforatum Extract, Salix Alba (Willow) Bark Extract, Salvia Officinalis (Sage) Leaf Extract, Porphyra Umbilicalis Extract, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Sorghum Bicolor Stalk Juice, Sodium Hyaluronate, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Sodium Polystyrene Sulfonate, Caprylyl Glycol, Hexylene Glycol, Carbomer, Sodium Lactate, Polysorbate 20, Potassium Sorbate,Sodium Benzoate, Phenoxyethanol

How To Use

Apply 1-2 drops to the face (avoiding eye area), neck, and décolletage. May be used alone or under moisturizer. For best results, use both day and night. If product gets into eyes, rinse well with water.

Jessica B.
Jasper , IN
I used this forever and didn’t notice any difference with anything. Maybe it was me and I didn’t use it consistently. I don’t recommend and don’t intend to buy again.
Leticia L.
BURLINGTON, MA
This amazing serum is made with a blend of peptides and botanicals that work together to help skin feel smoother, more lifted and toned. White willow bark helps with dull skin, chamomile extract, yarrow extract and aloe vera help soothe sensitive skin, and the green tea acts as a powerful antioxidant. I use it at night to ensure my skin absorbs it while I sleep. I like to mix 2-3 drops into my night moisturizer, makes my face oily and shinny but it leaves my skin feeling amazing in the morning. I love all of MB products!!
Laury D.
Lake Forest, CA
This brand/product works so well. It helps keep my skin looking and feeling nice and healthy. I know that people think that this brand is a little pricey but ever different product I have purchased from this brand has worked amazingly for me and my skin. I highly recommend this brand and product to keep your skin looking and feeling healthy.
michanna m.
Washington, DC
This is one of the best and most inexpensive peptide serums on the market. It has an oil like consistency, but is not greasy or heavy at all. I use this serum morning and night and def notice a difference since I have been using this product. The only thing that I wish were different is the packaging. If this product came in a pump, that would make this great product even better!
Halle M.
Kansas City, MO
I've only used this product once but I must say it made my skin feel incredible! My grandmother has the Martha Stewart and Mario Badescu 50+ Kit from QVC and although I'm 24, my skin felt softer and more supple than it had before. I would like to continue to use this and see the results, but I may purchase the 20+ kit.
Sarah T.
Gainesville, FL
This product is extremely oily and wet and takes a very long time to dry on the skin. It’s messy and greasy and leaves the skin looking more oily than healthy. It doesn’t overly hydrate the skin as well as other oils or serums do, so I’d say it’s best to try a different product or a trial size first.
Annette L.
Arlington Hts, IL
So far, I am really liking this serum. I’ve been using for about a week now and I swear my skin looks a bit tighter and firmer. I’ve been wearing in the day, under moisturizer and foundation, and it gives my skin a nice dewy look - bright and healthy! I might start using at night as well.
Marielena G.
This is a great product because it can be used when your going to bed, after you shower, or even before you put on makeup. It feels very cool to the skin and is tightening. It is perfect to get gentle skin. I do totally recommend this to everyone and it works for every skin type.
Emmaryn C.
Great product love it !! It works so good ! Keeps my skin really hydrated, and smooth!!! I defiantly recommend this product to anyone. This is for all skin types acne or no acne it's great. It's very gently and I'm defiantly in love.. This product is super.. go buy now !!!
Lila O.
Newport Beach, CA
This is an excellent little serum. It is full of proven anti-aging ingredients. The consistency is a little thick, so be wary of skin break-outs, and try to only use it at night, so your skin can repair double-time. The price point, at about 50$, is amazing as well!