Mario Badescu Peptide Renewal Serum uploaded by Afnan M.

BY MARIO BADESCU

Peptide Renewal Serum - Target very dry and mature skin with this soothing blend of youth-boosting peptides and botanicals. This blend of peptides and sorghum bicolor stalk juice work together to help encourage a smoother, more lifted and toned appearance while white willow bark keeps dull, lackluster skin at bay - all contributing to a clear, radiant and youthful complexion.Chamomile extract, yarrow extract and aloe vera are also included to help soothe even the most sensitive skin types while green tea acts as a powerful antioxidant. For best results, may be used before the Peptide Renewal Cream. (1.0 oz.) - Peptide Renewal Serum see more...

Emily M.
Muscle Shoals, AL
Review for: Mario Badescu Peptide Renewal Serum more...
I have had this about 3 weeks and have been using it pretty much every night. I will say I have had some
Breakouts but idk if it’s hormonal or from this. I did notice brightening but I am 27 so I don’t really have wrinkles to attest for. It is kind of a sticky serum to me, I wish it was more oily. It absorbs ok and really doesn’t have a smell. I honestly love this brand and all their products.
Sarah H.
Review for: Mario Badescu Peptide Renewal Serum more...
I am only giving it two stars because I do not know if has prevented any damage for the 6 months I used it. It was a gift. My first serum. I used it religiously. I did not notice any difference in my skin st all. I feel no need to recommend this or repurchase it. Maybe it works if you are using the whole line of his skin care?
Sarah T.
Gainesville
Review for: Mario Badescu Peptide Renewal Serum more...
This product is extremely oily and wet and takes a very long time to dry on the skin. It’s messy and greasy and leaves the skin looking more oily than healthy. It doesn’t overly hydrate the skin as well as other oils or serums do, so I’d say it’s best to try a different product or a trial size first.
Ashley C.
Pensacola, FL
Review for: Mario Badescu Peptide Renewal Serum more...
My roommate bought the vitamin C serum and was telling me how good serums are for your skin. I went to ulta to buy the vitamin C but they were sold out so I went for this one! I love it, but I only use it at night since I do have oily skin.
Dakota C.
Review for: Mario Badescu Peptide Renewal Serum more...
I received this product in a sample size. The smell of the product is not enjoyable but it’s not the worst. Suggested application is a few drops before nighttime moisturizer, but it is difficult to spread the serum across skin so a few drops isn’t realistic. I’m not sure if this product has improved my skim at all.
Cecy S.
Hawaiian Gdns, CA
This product has made my skin GLOW!
I do believe it has tightened my skin, and making it look fresher.
I always apply a few drops to my face and neck after using toner. And follow the serum with a moisturizer.

I'm running low, and am not going to hesitate to buy a new one! Definitely worth the price!
Jessica B.
Jasper, IN
Review for: Mario Badescu Peptide Renewal Serum more...
I used this forever and didn’t notice any difference with anything. Maybe it was me and I didn’t use it consistently. I don’t recommend and don’t intend to buy again.
Leticia L.
BURLINGTON, MA
This amazing serum is made with a blend of peptides and botanicals that work together to help skin feel smoother, more lifted and toned. White willow bark helps with dull skin, chamomile extract, yarrow extract and aloe vera help soothe sensitive skin, and the green tea acts as a powerful antioxidant. I use it at night to ensure my skin absorbs it while I sleep. I like to mix 2-3 drops into my night moisturizer, makes my face oily and shinny but it leaves my skin feeling amazing in the morning. I love all of MB products!!
Laury D.
Lake Forest, CA
This brand/product works so well. It helps keep my skin looking and feeling nice and healthy. I know that people think that this brand is a little pricey but ever different product I have purchased from this brand has worked amazingly for me and my skin. I highly recommend this brand and product to keep your skin looking and feeling healthy.
michanna m.
Washington, DC
This is one of the best and most inexpensive peptide serums on the market. It has an oil like consistency, but is not greasy or heavy at all. I use this serum morning and night and def notice a difference since I have been using this product. The only thing that I wish were different is the packaging. If this product came in a pump, that would make this great product even better!