Mario Badescu Peptide Renewal Serum uploaded by Afnan M.

BY MARIO BADESCU

Powerful Peptide formula. Targets visible signs of aging. Encourages firmer, youthful-looking skin.

Ingredients

Glycerin, Aqua (Water, Eau), Propylene Glycol, Butylene Glycol, Palmaria Palmata Extract, Palmitoyl Hexapeptide-12,Palmitoyl Tetrapeptide-7, Achillea Millefolium Extract, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Hypericum Perforatum Extract, Salix Alba (Willow) Bark Extract, Salvia Officinalis (Sage) Leaf Extract, Porphyra Umbilicalis Extract, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Sorghum Bicolor Stalk Juice, Sodium Hyaluronate, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Sodium Polystyrene Sulfonate, Caprylyl Glycol, Hexylene Glycol, Carbomer, Sodium Lactate, Polysorbate 20, Potassium Sorbate,Sodium Benzoate, Phenoxyethanol

How To Use

Apply 1-2 drops to the face (avoiding eye area), neck, and décolletage. May be used alone or under moisturizer. For best results, use both day and night. If product gets into eyes, rinse well with water.

Buy on ULTA*
Halle M.
Shawnee, KS
I've only used this product once but I must say it made my skin feel incredible! My grandmother has the Martha Stewart and Mario Badescu 50+ Kit from QVC and although I'm 24, my skin felt softer and more supple than it had before. I would like to continue to use this and see the results, but I may purchase the 20+ kit.
Emily M.
Muscle shoals , AL
I have had this about 3 weeks and have been using it pretty much every night. I will say I have had some
Breakouts but idk if it’s hormonal or from this. I did notice brightening but I am 27 so I don’t really have wrinkles to attest for. It is kind of a sticky serum to me, I wish it was more oily. It absorbs ok and really doesn’t have a smell. I honestly love this brand and all their products.
Amanda G.
Ive gone through two of these bottles. I really like it but it’s a little pricey so I haven’t repurchased this in a while. Mario badescu makes some awesome skin care products that I highly recommend.
Dakota C.
I received this product in a sample size. The smell of the product is not enjoyable but it’s not the worst. Suggested application is a few drops before nighttime moisturizer, but it is difficult to spread the serum across skin so a few drops isn’t realistic. I’m not sure if this product has improved my skim at all.
Sarah H.
I am only giving it two stars because I do not know if has prevented any damage for the 6 months I used it. It was a gift. My first serum. I used it religiously. I did not notice any difference in my skin st all. I feel no need to recommend this or repurchase it. Maybe it works if you are using the whole line of his skin care?
Cecy S.
Hawaiian Gdns, CA
This product has made my skin GLOW!
I do believe it has tightened my skin, and making it look fresher.
I always apply a few drops to my face and neck after using toner. And follow the serum with a moisturizer.

I'm running low, and am not going to hesitate to buy a new one! Definitely worth the price!
Ashley C.
Pensacola, FL
My roommate bought the vitamin C serum and was telling me how good serums are for your skin. I went to ulta to buy the vitamin C but they were sold out so I went for this one! I love it, but I only use it at night since I do have oily skin.
abby k.
Chesterfield
Best serum I’ve ever used. My face never breaks out from it. It is kinda heavy but if used at night, it works perfectly! My skin has never felt and looked so great. I have noticed a significant difference. Thanks Mario Badescu!
Jessica B.
Jasper, IN
I used this forever and didn’t notice any difference with anything. Maybe it was me and I didn’t use it consistently. I don’t recommend and don’t intend to buy again.
Leticia L.
BURLINGTON, MA
This amazing serum is made with a blend of peptides and botanicals that work together to help skin feel smoother, more lifted and toned. White willow bark helps with dull skin, chamomile extract, yarrow extract and aloe vera help soothe sensitive skin, and the green tea acts as a powerful antioxidant. I use it at night to ensure my skin absorbs it while I sleep. I like to mix 2-3 drops into my night moisturizer, makes my face oily and shinny but it leaves my skin feeling amazing in the morning. I love all of MB products!!