Mario Badescu Peptide Renewal Cream uploaded by Ashley N.Mario Badescu Peptide Renewal Cream uploaded by Ashley N.Mario Badescu Peptide Renewal Cream uploaded by Julie G.

BY MARIO BADESCU

Powerful Peptide formula. Lightweight yet rich, non-greasy texture. Effectively targets visible signs of aging.

Ingredients

Aqua (Water, Eau), C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Stearic Acid, Triethanolamine, Glycerin, Butylene Glycol, Palmitoyl Hexapeptide-12,Palmitoyl Tetrapeptide-7, Sodium Hyaluronate, Porphyra Umbilicalis Extract, Sorghum Bicolor Stalk Juice, Salix Alba (Willow) Bark Extract, Caprylyl Glycol, Hexylene Glycol, Sodium Lactate, Sodium Polystyrene Sulfonate, Polysorbate 20, Carbomer,Propylene Glycol, Sodium Stearate, Cetyl Alcohol, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate, Phenoxyethanol

How To Use

Apply to the face, neck, and décolletage after cleansing and toning (avoiding the eye area). If product gets into eyes, rinse well with water.

Amanda G.
This cream was good. I used it with the peptide serum and enjoyed it. However once finished with the jar I never repurchased it. I didn’t find that it was anything overly special.
Anmarie D.
Fort Myers Beach
This is a great product. Mature skin needs peptides and this really delivers. I put it on at night over Vitamin C Serum. The next morning my skin is exfoliating!

After a gentle scrub, my skin is smooth and soft. It’s slowly diminishing my fine lines. Definitely recommend!
Madeline L.
Boston, MA
I really love this cream! It is such a beautiful consistency and you really don’t need much to cover your entire face. It’s so moisturizing and it’s great to use for both day and night! I would definitely recommend.
Alex C.
I have tried other masks and have returned to this one. I notice brightness in my complexion and a slight reduction of pigment right after using it. This is my favorite so far!
Diana D.
Windermere, FL
I'm in my twenties and bought this product because I wanted to reduce signs of aging before they start occuring. The price was a good value and the product goes a long way because you don't need to use much. I use Mario Badescu products religiously (Aloe & Rose Water Sprays, Glycolic Foaming Wash), but this product is one of the best I have tried. My skin feels softer and plumper. I would definitely recommend!
Samantha J.
I love this cream. I love every Mario Badescu product that I've ever used. This is part of my nightly skincare routine. I'm 29 and I believe offense is the best defense with aging skin--I swear by this cream and it is a good middle ground in the price-point category.
Alexandra M.
Montclair , CA
I LOVE this cream!! I love that his products are really reasonably priced and pretty affordable skin care. I got a sample of this cream, free trial kind of thing, and it works really good! I liked that it absorbed pretty nicely and didn't leave a weird residue some cream products leave. I highly recommend this brand.
Cyndie M.
I tried this for a few months and did like the wy it felt. It was cold and soothing but overall no change.
Quite pricey I was a first time user. It is likely that I will not purchase again. Very gentle on the skin, just no visible results. Needs reformulating
Halle M.
Shawnee, KS
I used this product after using the Mario Badescu Peptide Renewal Serum and was very happy with the results. I applied it at night and my skin still felt as moisturized when I woke up as it did the night before! I sampled this from my Grandmother's skincare collection but would consider buying this for myself.
Chey J.
Navasota , TX
It smells good, feels good but I've been using it every night for a month and I've seen no difference. I like it and I'll be giving it more time. I like how well it sinks into the skin. Just waiting to see the benefits!

back