Mario Badescu Peppermint Shaving Cream uploaded by chloe g.

BY MARIO BADESCU

Lightweight, cooling formula. Encourages a smoother shave. Infused with Peppermint Extract to refresh.

Ingredients

Aqua (Water, Eau), Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Stearic Acid, Glycerin, Triethanolamine, Peppermint Extract, Propylene Glycol,Methylparaben

How To Use

Wait a few minutes after applying PRE-SHAVE CONDITIONER, then apply a thin, even layer of shaving cream on top (avoiding the eye area). Shave as usual and rinse thoroughly. Follow with toner and moisturizer. If product gets into eyes, rinse well with water.

Buy on Amazon
Alyson K.
Myrtle Beach, SC
This product is so nice. It goes on smooth with no clumps and leaves behind a clean cut shave. I use this one my legs because the peppermint helps prevent razor burns. The scent, the texture, and the end result are all fabulous on this product and im already on my third container.
Adriana V.
Omg Mario badescu it's the most amazing brand that  will you have for real use it you never will regret it so yeah use it take your time I will wait to you use it 🙏🏼 It's have an amazing packaging so sleek and cute I will use it many times more and more
TIFFANY S.
This stuff is so cooling and I love it! Not sure if I'm suppose to use it on my under arms, but it really helps me from getting cuts with my razors! Use as directed though, but I ventured out and I'm not complaining! -@xxtiffanybeauty
Mirah O.
Denver, CO
This is my favorite shaving cream for my legs. I am not super crazy about the smell but I love the texture. Do you ever get like one random zit on your legs? Well you won’t if you use this. It is amazing no in grown hairs
Brittany L.
What a great product! The smell is so refreshing and has a great cooling effect on the skin. It really leaves my legs smooth and silky after shaving. Would definitely buy again! Great value!
Daphne N.
Lake Worth, FL
There is no residue after and I like the fact that it is peppermint! Usually shaving creams are very floral smelling or musky based on "gender", but this is for anyone and is gender neutral.
Mary L.
Mandeville
It was great and left my legs felling smooth and smelling nice perfect for every shave use. But I don't like the container it is in it just dose not seem sanitary
Tiny T.
plano texas
when i first began shaving ( 3 years ago ) i used soap & off brand shaving cream & i thought it worked just fine. until i realized that THE SOAP & OFF BRAND SHAVING CREAM WAS THE REASON FOR THE SHAVING BUMPS!! & i absolutely hated it. i got laser hair removal & waisted soooo much money. when my unwanted hairs started to grow back I BET I DIDNT USE SOAP OR OFF BRAND SHAVING CREAM😂👏🏽, i jumped straight online & bought ANY shaving cream with 5 star ratings. here i am now, a happy costumer😘
Robyn Z.
Raymore, MO
I absolutely love all Mario Badescu products. The company has a stellar reputation for being phenomenal and producing fine products. This product is no different. The packaging is simple and easy to read. Affordable and high quality. This wasn't the first time that I purchased this product and it won't be the last! You are truly missing out if you haven't tried this shaving cream!
Chelsea T.
Kissimmee, FL
When I first saw this product I was debating between the regular shaving cream and the peppermint shaving cream and I'm so glad I went with the peppermint shaving cream the smell is absolutely amazing if they'll smell so fresh and nice I love the pop of my bill on my legs it opens up the pores it gets down in there it feels so good leaving your skin so soft absolutely love it