BY MARIO BADESCU

Gentle, purifying mask. Infused with refreshing Orange Peel Extract. Deep cleans and removes excess shine.

Ingredients

Aqua (Water, Eau), Kaolin, Triticum Vulgare (Wheat) Starch, Zinc Oxide, Titanium Dioxide, Sorbitol, Propylene Glycol,Dimethicone, Cera Microcristallina (Microcrystalline Wax, Cire Microcristalline), Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Peel Extract,Chondrus Crispus, Oenothera Biennis (Evening Primrose) Seed Extract, Olea Europaea (Olive) Leaf Extract, Tocopherol,Polysorbate 80, Paraffinum Liquidum (Mineral Oil, Huile Minérale), Cera Alba (Beeswax, Cire d'abeille), Cellulose Gum, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Sorbitan Sesquioleate, Magnesium Aspartate, Panthenol, Potassium Aspartate, Potassium Hydroxide,Sarcosine, Sclerotium Gum, Parfum (Fragrance), Sodium Chloride, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Benzoic Acid,Phenoxyethanol, CI 19140 (Yellow 5), CI 15985 (Yellow 6), CI 16035 (Red 40)

How To Use

Apply a thin layer of mask on clean skin, avoiding the eye area. Wait 15-20 minutes and rinse thoroughly with warm water.

Use 2-3 times a week for best results. If product gets into eyes, rinse well with water.

Buy on Amazon
  • "This mask is perfect for my oily/combination skin. The masks leaves my skin smooth, bright, and does not irritate my sensitive skin!" in 6 reviews
Bonnie V.
Milwaukie
Mario Badescu Orange Tonic Mask
I love this product and I use it every day. What I love is all the nourishment it's giving my skin is soft, ok I feel like I just got out of the shower. I 100% recommend. Oh yeah if you have sensitive skin use this mask and buy the spray toner wow it's to die for♥️♥️♥️♥️
Jessie C.
Oliver Springs, TN
Worked great! Really helped with my skin concerns as far as brightening and evening skin tone. However, I have sensitive skin and there was slight irritation but nothing to really complain about. I would definitely give this a try if you need something for brightening and evening out any slight discoloration!
Tina B.
Las vegas, NV
I can’t even say much about this mask it’s just absolutely amazing I love the entire line it’s gentle it’s refreshing and it really dig deep down into your pores it’s very effective and I can’t say anything bad about this product I would definitely recommend this to anyone looking for a great skincare line
Julissa C.
Oak Creek
I love this product so much, as well as the packaging because, all of them look the same so you could have a organized collection which is what i prefer. Also, I use it at least once a week and it works very very well. I for sure recommend.
Megan S.
I have combination skin and mild acne and this mask works great! After reading other reviews I thought I would try it and it definilty lived up to the hype! I purchased this product at Ulta beauty for a pretty reasonable price and will definitely be buying it again.
Kimberly M.
Upland, CA
Great for your skin this by far the best skincare line indeed I repurchase all the time my local Ulta of course indeed very simple not crazy colors just right this product has always meet my expectations especially their facial sprays give me life
Jaime N.
Bullhead City, AZ
I have been using these products long before I became a professional. The quality is amazing and makes your skin feel so lush and healthy. Tightens pores can be used with any skin type.I highly recommend anything by Mario Badescu
Christen H.
Duluth, MN
I love the smell of this mask very bright and clean, its perfect for the morning. It left my skin very fresh and clean and perfectly primed for my moisturizer! I will be purchasing this product.
Amber B.
Kansas City
This is one of my favorite ones to use after my orange cleansing soap. It feels nice on the skin, not over drying and it seems to just brighten my complexion. Would definitely recommend for someone with normal to dry skin.
Brooke B.
Cleveland
This felt really good on my skin but I don't think I bought the correct mask for my skin type! I could have chosen something better for my sry sensitive skin!! This works but definitely not great for all skin types
Janae H.
Does this smell strongly like oranges or is it more of a light scent?