Mario Badescu Orange Cleansing Soap

by Mario Badescu

Creamy, AHA-infused face wash. Delivers mild exfoliation to gently refresh.

Ingredients

Aqua (Water, Eau), Stearic Acid, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Glycerin, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, PEG-8 Stearate, PPG-2 Hydroxyethyl Cocamide, Propylene Glycol, Cetyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Isostearate, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Peel Extract,Triethanolamine, Parfum (Fragrance), Diazolidinyl Urea, Methylparaben, Quaternium-15, Propylparaben, Phenoxyethanol,Sodium Chloride, Hydroxyisohexyl 3-Cyclohexene Carboxaldehyde, Limonene, CI 15985 (Yellow 6), CI 16035 (Red 40), CI 19140 (Yellow 5)

How To Use

Gently massage cleanser in circular motions on wet skin. Leave on for 1-2 minutes to allow AHAs more time to dissolve away surface buildup, then rinse thoroughly with warm water. Be sure to follow with an appropriate toner and moisturizer. If product gets into eyes, rinse well with water.

How does this compare to the Enzyme Cleansing Gell?
Is this good for all skin types?
What does this cleanser do? What skin type does it work best on?
Start your review of Mario Badescu Orange Cleansing Soap!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
“...my skin, irritate it, but effectively cleans. I have dehydrated, super sensitive skin that's prone to contact dermatitis, and I always come back to this one. Now, I always remove my makeup before I wash my face, so I can't comment on its makeup removing abilities, but given how creamy this is, I wouldn't think it would remove makeup that well. While it doesn't eliminate my blackheads, it does leave my skin feeling soft. I've been using this for almost a year and when I finally run out (I'm still on my first bottle after using every night!) I will absolutely repurchase! ” in reviews
Greenacres, FL
Purchased at: ULTA
This is a product I use almost daily ! This product has helped clear my acne so much , the smell is beautiful ! It is a little expensive , but it is completely worth it! I’m about to run out of this product and I’m ready to repurchase! The only thing I would recommend is using face moisturizer after you use it bc it makes your face a little dry, but besides that it’s perfect!
Dallas, GA
I really really enjoy this facial cleanser. It’s got light citrus scent to it that’s refreshing and it cleanses well without causing my skin to feel tight or stripped. I use it with my Luna cleansing device and it works very well leaving my skin soft and supple afterward. Have noticed a difference in clarity along with a more even skin tone after a month of use. Lovely!
Twentynine Palms
This is a great daily cleanser that isn’t too harsh on the skin, however after following it up with micellar waters/toners, it doesn’t really cleanse that deeply. It’s definitely on the gentle side and I recommend using this in the morning as a soft wake up call for your skin.
Lexington, KY
Not my all time favorite cleanser, noticed my face did not stay as clear as it does with my normal cleansers. This was my first time trying products from this brand and I loved the toner but the cleanser just wasn’t for me. All the products are a great price for the quality and amount though!
Fort Collins, CO
This is a good cleanser but was too drying for me and didn’t feel like it was for me. Also doesn’t smell amazing. I need a moisturizing daily cleanser as I live in a desert and have very dry skin. This seems like a good product just isn’t for me unfortunately.
Melvindale, MI
This stuff is absolutely amazing!!! I used to use neutrogena and it would dry out my skin and irritate it. I went into Ulta and was told to try this stuff out. On top of that it’s reasonable pricing, they range from $7-$25 a bottle, but trust me it’s worth it!
Bethpage, TN
I use this as my daily morning cleanser. It cleans my skin without drying or causing irritation like some others I've tried. The price is amazing and it lasts forever. The packaging is a little on the cheap side, but I figure that's how they can sell such a great product at such a great price.
Maple Valley, WA
A little goes a long way. It has a light citrus scent. It’s creamy and pearlescent. I use it with and without my Mia facial brush. It doesn’t dry out my sensitive skin. This removes my makeup including mascara.
Crofton, MD
I use this in the shower and at night to get clean healthy skin, it’s so refreshing and gentle! I have very sensitive skin and this brand is the only one that doesn’t make me break out or dry out my skin
Temple, GA
I cannot tell you how many cleansers I've used over the years. I'm always on the hunt for that HG cleanser that doesn't dry out my skin, irritate it, but effectively cleans. I have dehydrated, super sensitive skin that's prone to contact dermatitis, and I always come back to this one. Now, I always remove my makeup before I wash my face, so I can't comment on its makeup removing abilities, but given how creamy this is, I wouldn't think it would remove makeup that well. While it doesn't eliminate my blackheads, it does leave my skin feeling soft. I've been using this for almost a year and when I finally run out (I'm still on my first bottle after using every night!) I will absolutely repurchase!