Mario Badescu Olive Eye Cream

by Mario Badescu

Shop Mario Badescu Olive Eye Cream. Enjoy free shipping and free returns plus a free gift and 3 free samples with every purchase at Bluemercury.com.

does this come with a scoop?
Looking for a new eye cream. I have sensitive skin too. Does anyone one know if this helps to depuff?
[product:mario-badescu-olive-eye-cream] does this product help lighten dark under eyes and also help reduce bags under eyes?
Start your review of Mario Badescu Olive Eye Cream!
Alex A.
Odessa, TX
Purchased at: ULTA
This eye cream is heavy duty! It’s definitely more of a nighttime cream, it takes some time to absorb so it wouldn’t work great under makeup. The consistency is very thick and so it really works wonders when the outer corners of my eyes are particularly dry. This brand doesn’t irritate my delicate skin and always leaves me looking refreshed and feeling confident in the morning!
Shannon C.
Gibbstown, NJ
This eye cream made the skin around my eyes feel so good. I did exactly what I expected it to do! I would absolutely repurchase this in the future.
Sade T.
Philadelphia, PA
Mario Badescu Olive Eye Cream uploaded by Sade T.
Purchased at: ULTA
I have to give this a little me time to know how i feel about it but so far I’m liking it. It has hyaluronic acid in there and i usually love thing with that added in it is moisturizing and seems to sit well under makeup
Rebecca V.
Astoria, NY
Mario Badescu Olive Eye Cream uploaded by Rebecca V.
I'm normally a fan of Kiehl's Avo Eye Cream, but I think I may have officially converted to this one! I received this item as a sample from Mario Badescu a while back and I love it. It makes my under eyes feel really soft without feeling greasy (the way some eye creams do). It also doesn't have much of a scent which I happen to really like. Would definitely recommend to anyone looking for a great, yet moderately priced eye cream.
member-b4dbd2
Purchased at: Sephora
This product is trash. It’s essentially a smaller more expensive normal moisturizer. It did nothing for my undereyes!
Miranda M.
San Marcos, TX
I loves the smell and the look of my skin after using this eye cream. The price is average for a high end eye cream and a little goes a long way so you get your money's worth..
Isis R.
Lebanon, PA
When I was purchasing this product from Ulta.com I was kinda skeptical after reading the reviews so I decided to take a chance and buy It anyway, and I can say this is like the best product ever! If you have oily under eyes it might not be the best product for you because It is oily, but It really hydrated my under eyes! I would rebuy.
Sayuri Y.
It has a nice cooling sensation but I don’t find it does too much to improve my dryness. It also forms a funny liquid layer in the jar that doesn’t mix in well with the rest of the product.
Krystalyn M.
Laconia, NH
I use this eye cream every night. It is very hydrating and I feel it has been part of the reason for my undereye bags and dark circles improving. It soaks in nicely and you get a very good amount of cream,it will last forever.
Jolaine V.
Palm Springs, CA
Great product, amazing line. Super simple to figure out a regimen for your skincare. I love it! Would definitely recommend!