Mario Badescu Olive Eye Cream

by Mario Badescu

Ultra-rich, concentrated formula. Delivers intense, skin-softening moisture. Ideal as a luxurious overnight treatment.

Ingredients

Olus (Vegetable Oil, Huile Végétale), Aqua (Water, Eau), Olea Europaea (Olive) Leaf Extract, Paraffinum Liquidum (Mineral Oil, Huile Minérale), Cera Alba (Beeswax, Cire d'abeille), C10-30 Cholesterol/Lanosterol Esters, Isopropyl Myristate, Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Seed Butter, Tocopherol, Cetyl Alcohol, Propylene Glycol, Sodium Benzote, Methylparaben, Propylparaben,Diazolidinyl Urea

How To Use

Pat a small amount of cream under and around the eye area using the ring finger. Follow the orbital bone from the inner corners to the outermost corners where crow's feet tend to form. If product gets into eyes, rinse well with water.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Mario Badescu Olive Eye Cream!
How would you rate this product?
Salt Lake City, UT
Great product for treating mild to moderate acne. It’s a very thick cream-type ointment that smells like sulfur (it’s not as strong as some sulfur products but if you find that you’re sensitive to it, this might not be he best choice for you). It can be used as a spot treatment or overnight in a moisturizer (I blend it into my night moisturizer -just a dab- and it has helped with my acne tremendously) and applied all over. It helps to keep the seal it comes with on so as to prevent the cream from drying out. I have also found that a little goes a long way, and in the case of liquid foundations, a little can be mixed in. I usually get about a month out of one container (it’s one ounce), but if you apply it both night and day then it’ll probably run out faster. It’s not as drying to the skin as the MB drying lotion and might work better for sensitive-skin types (like myself). It can be paired with salicylic acid and benzoyl peroxide acne treatments. I use this alongside Uncle Harry’s Antibacterial Face Wash (also available on Amazon - best face wash ever, hands down) and that same brand’s jojoba cream as an intensive overnight lotion. Is it a little pricey? Yeah, but it works very well and I don’t need a ton of it. I would definitely recommend this to others.
Waycross, GA
oK  lady's this is another one of the things I got in the mail lol. I tried it and it really feels good when you put it on. I wear it under my makeup so I don't feel like my make up is beading up, makes your eyes look softer less wink less lol. We all need that right but most of all you feel great like you are just walking on the run way as a model and yes I have been told that lately, my old boss did . So lady's grab some and feel and look like a star
Lincoln, NE
I read that women over 25 should start using an eye cream each night. I really didn’t think I needed one until I tried this. I originally had a free sample of it and bought a full sized one when I ran out. I put it on each night before bed and I have a noticed the tightening of the skin around my eyes. It’s easy to apply and doesn’t feel greasy!
Asheville
Eye creams are confusing to me. Yes they work but do i see results? No I randomly break out once a year (whether it be due to the weather or sweat) but I always know it's time to order this when the time comes. I am a repeat user. I would reccomend. Smells nice.
Fresno
This product was very nice and I would definitely use it again. It was my first time using it and I loved it. I don’t think I would do anything different with this product because it is so flawless. I would definitely recommend trying this product
Lakewood, OH
I was not a huge fan of this and the smell was not the best. It is very creamy and did help depuff but I am not sure that I would buy again. It was pricier than I would typically spend.
i love this product so much and it works wonders for every thing i do! i couldn't imagine life without it because it is just that good of a product! you defiantly get your money worth with this product. I would definitly buy it again.100%!!!!!!
Brandywine, MD
I absolutely love this I cream. This is one of the ones that leave my under eyes hydrated! I use this every night But I wish They would make a day cream and label it as such.
Madison
I love this Mario desk you all of I cream because it makes your eyes feel so much like hydration and I just love the soothing feel of it and I would buy this product again
Because of my skin care routine for acne, I have severely dry eye lids. They scab and flake and sting horribly when I apply any moisturizer. I have been looking for an eye cream that doesn't burn my skin, and actually moisturizes for years. I will use this forever! It is very soothing and keeps all of the dry, flaky skin away. It is a heavy duty cream so don't use it if you are looking for something light. I use so little of it that I can't imagine having to purchase another one for a year!

Looking for your answer?