BY MARIO BADESCU #81 in Eye Creams & Treatments

Ultra-rich, concentrated formula. Delivers intense, skin-softening moisture. Ideal as a luxurious overnight treatment.

Ingredients

Olus (Vegetable Oil, Huile Végétale), Aqua (Water, Eau), Olea Europaea (Olive) Leaf Extract, Paraffinum Liquidum (Mineral Oil, Huile Minérale), Cera Alba (Beeswax, Cire d'abeille), C10-30 Cholesterol/Lanosterol Esters, Isopropyl Myristate, Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Seed Butter, Tocopherol, Cetyl Alcohol, Propylene Glycol, Sodium Benzote, Methylparaben, Propylparaben,Diazolidinyl Urea

How To Use

Pat a small amount of cream under and around the eye area using the ring finger. Follow the orbital bone from the inner corners to the outermost corners where crow's feet tend to form. If product gets into eyes, rinse well with water.

kelsey g.
I am someone who has dry skin, especially under my eyes.  I first picked this up because of all the reviews I had read on the Mario Badescu page that this one is the best performing for hydration. When I got it I figured that it would be hydrating and help the appearance of dark circles...but it doesn't. The only reason why I gave this eye cream a 4/5 stars is because it is a great formula, it's thick really does make your undereyes look hydrated but it doesn't do anything but that. I feel like you could find a product like this at the drug store for cheap that does the same thing. Although it is a very small container it did last me a while because a little goes a long way. I liked this product as well because if it got into my eye it wouldn't sting and it had a fresh smell to it that was almost not even there which I feel most people would like also.
Devin R.
I have tried many eye creams from various brands. I don't care what they promise, I am just looking for something to hydrate my eye area, and you cannot use general facial lotion for the eye area. When you first apply this cream, it will look like it is sitting on top of the skin. But if you give it time (and this is a very necessary step), it WILL absorb completely. If you are impatient about it, you will end up wiping off the product before it is able to work. I put this on twice a day after cleansing, and I give it ten minutes before I put on eye makeup. I know when it is fully absorbed because the application area will no longer look shiny, just smooth. With some creams, if they don't absorb, then your makeup combines with the product and ends up in creases somewhere. This NEVER happens with the hyaluronic eye cream. I have sensitive skin, and this product has never caused my skin any redness, stinging, or discomfort
Michelle M.
Daly City
I got this as a gift and honestly I would purchase this! The price is reasonable and so is the amount of product. Easy to travel around with too. I have dark circles and though I don’t think it absolutely got rid of them, it did give me an awake glowing look. Didn’t have to use as much concealer as I’m use to. Tried a different brand eye cream- hated it. So now I’m going back to this Mario Badescu Olive Eye Cream!
Kelly C.
Huntington park
This product is great,but I was not too fond of the smell of the cream. It did not meet expectations but the cost is worth it the value price is reasonable. I am a first time user of this product and I don't think I'll buy it again because of the smell of the cream.
Adriana C.
This cream was so refreshing on my skin it really gave me a nice cool feeling under my eyes . I apply it before bed on a clean face and let it just sink in all night. Before I would wake up with dry but puffy under eyes and now I really have that well rested look to my face again
Baiℓey I.
Blaine
Great product! I really love this eye it makes my skin feel so nourished after and I enjoy the smell of this product as well, it is definitely affordable and can be found at your local beauty store like ulta or Sephora or even target sometimes too. This is very affordable!!!
Emilie P.
Yreka
I love this eye cream because it helps with the bags under my eyes and I feel like its protecting me from future wrinkles! Its a must have after you try it! Its super effective and i would recommend you use it if you have bags!
Abby W.
Peckville, PA
The Mario badescu olive eye cream is amazing. It's very affordable and met all my expectations. It came in cute packaging and this is something you'll want to buy more than once I'll be recommending this one to everyone !
Alie H.
I have been using a sample of this in combination with the Mario Badescu Hyaluronic Eye Cream and it gives a nice extra boost of softness and smoothness. It's very hydrating but still lightweight and not greasy at all. I am not sure yet if I will buy this in full size yet, as it isn't entirely necessary for me personally, as the Hyaluronic cream does all I need, but if you are someone with extra dry skin around your eyes, I would absolutely recommend this!
Karina C.
Salinas, CA
This cream is good. It’s moisturizing and it’s not to sticky in the eye. This was the first time I used this product, I liked that is gently in my skin. I didn’t see a any difference in my eye area besides hydration.