Mario Badescu Oil Free Self Tanning Lotion

by Mario Badescu

Easy to use. Buildable, oil-free formula. Delivers natural, subtle color.

Ingredients

Aqua (Water, Eau), Glycerin, Dihydroxyacetone, Propylene Glycol, Glyceryl Acrylate/Acrylic Acid Copolymer, Carbomer,Parfum (Fragrance), Methylparaben, Triethanolamine, Diazolidinyl Urea, Propylparaben, Citronellol, Limonene

How To Use

Start with clean and dry, freshly exfoliated skin. Using tanning mitts or gloves, massage the self-tanner onto the face and body (avoiding the eye area). Be sure to apply evenly and wash hands immediately after use. Wait until skin is completely dry before dressing (we recommend wearing dark clothing). Avoid swimming, showering, or exercise after application. To maintain color, apply every 1-2 days or as needed and moisturize well in between. If product gets into eyes, rinse well with water.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Mario Badescu Oil Free Self Tanning Lotion!
How would you rate this product?
I barely started using this tanning oil, bought it at my local ulta. Very good price, and amazing results!! I love how nice my skin looks after my tan, no harshness at all.
Parker, CO
This stuff is seriously better than any other self tanner I've tried. I've never looked orange and it's never made me break out
I started using this fake tan as it is the only one that hasn’t made me patchy. It’s a gel-like solution and goes on very well. I’m extremely pale and it doesn’t turn me orange, it give you a lovely glow and doesn’t give you that nasty fake tan smell
Cantley
Great product !!! I love it. I have been using it for many years and I am always as pleased with the results. I recommend this product.
horebeke
Doesnt go on streaky and leaves a nice color. A bit hard to use but easier once you get the hang of it
toronto, ON
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I got a free sample of this product and it worked fairly effectively. My biggest complaint was that I wasn't a fan of the scent of the product. It didn't smell terrible but it wasn't that great either. Not sure I would purchase it.

Looking for your answer?