BY MARIO BADESCU

Oil Free Moisturizer SPF 17 - Like the Oil-Free Moisturizer, this lotion has the same benefits for oily and problem skin with added daily sun protection to keep scarring and discoloration to a minimum.(2.0 oz.) - Oil Free Moisturizer SPF 17 see more...

• I love Mario badescu, but I have oily skin so I was wondering if ...1 Answers
  • I've used the aloe one but find it a bit too thic... Be the first to answer!
  • How is this sunscreen/moisturizer for oily/combination skin? My s...1 Answers
Audrey K.
Rexford, NY
I bought this as part of the acne starter kit. I was exited that this moisturizer had spf in it, but that's where the good qualities of this product end. It's greasy, very thick, smells strongly of sunscreen, and leaves you looking very shiny. I have oily and sensitive skin, which is not a good combination when it comes to trying out any new skin care product. However this lotion broke me out so badly I couldn't believe how awful my skin looked. Once I finally realized this moisturizer was what was breaking me out I stopped using it and noticed a difference in my skin within days. Long story short; don't buy this if you have sensitive skin!
Isis P.
Olathe, KS
I got this a little while ago, but didn't use it until recently. It's a great, lightweight, daytime moisturizer with broad spectrum SPF 30. I mix it with one pump of the Philosophy Back to Nurture Deeply Replenishing Oil Gelee for an extra boost of lipids, botanicals, & vitamins!

There isn't a noticeable scent, just like the rest of the MB line. It doesn't leave any color on your skin, just make sure you shake it well before each use. It doesn't break me out.

However, I wouldn't recommend this if you had extra oily skin, as it can take a few minutes to sink in, even though I have combo skin. I would suggest a gel moisturizer/SPF.
Jade M.
I was very excited to try this and felt like it was a splurge but went for it anyway. I am overall a bit disappointed. The smell is really heavy, like it's just SPF smell. It also feels pretty heavy going on and makes me oily on some spots but leaves me dry in others. Which is bizarre since it's an oil free moisturizer. I will finish the bottle but as of two weeks in I don't think I would buy this one again.
Anthea S.
Rcho Sta Marg, CA
This is a great basic moisturizer. I use it every morning in the summer. It doesn't have a ton of added skincare benefits besides moisture and SPF, but SPF is the best thing you can do for your skin anyway. It is so rare for me to find an SPF moisturizer that isn't greasy, but this one is perfect. You get a good amount of product for the money as well, almost twice as much as most other face lotions.
Charlie A.
Wellness Guru Expert
Love the way my skin feels with this product. It is a little pricey but it lasts a long time so it's worth it because you're not constantly purchasing replacements. Instantly hydrates my skin. I use it every night before bed and rinse off in the morning. I use a different moisturizer in the AM if I am wearing makeup, but if I'm going bare face that day, I will apply this in the AM as well.
Jackie B.
Wellness Guru Expert
Thick formula that blends out easily. Light scent. It does seem to be a little greasy when you first put it on but it does absorb. It's a good moisturizer just not for my combination oily skin. It doesn't help control my oil. I put it on at night and when I wake up I have oil on my forehead so I don't think this is for me. Definitely for somebody that needs a mild moisturizer.
Monica M.
This is my favorite moisturizer! ! Not greasy or sticky at all. I buy this at Ulta, and use their coupons and rewards program. Doesn't really have a scent it feels really light, I use it under my foundation and powder and throughout the day I never get really oily like other moisturuzers, the spf 30 is a plus too, highly recommended.
Shelby H.
Brookville, IN
Literally the best moisturizer I've ever tried! I've tried drugstore, high end, creams, serums.. This tops them all. I frequently break out on my chin and forehead but with this I'm noticing that a lot less frequently. I'm thoroughly convinced it's because its oil-free, meaning it doesn't clog my pores!
Bailey D.
Lexington, KY
This is my all time favorite moisturizer! It is oil free and leaves my skin feeling flawless. I apply this immediately after a shower and right before I apply my makeup. It is light and not heavy at all. It meets all my expectations and more! I would recommend this to everyone!
S D.
Philadelphia, PA
I love this in the summer time! It's is absolutely perfect for sensitive skin! SPF usually breaks me out but this one doesn't at all! It doesn't leave a greasy oily film it is great! I highly recommend it lasts allday and leaves your skin smooth and moisturized
Khessa H.
Just wondering if this moisturizer leaves an oily residue. Is their a fragrance to this moisturizer?.
Angel F.
Glendale, AZ
Anyone else love this moisturizer as much as I do? What other MB products have you tried?
Juliee S.
Worthing, SD
I love Mario badescu, but I have oily skin so I was wondering if this was a good moisturizer for an oily skin type?
jazmin s.
Moreno Valley , CA
Wellness Guru Expert
Can anyone tell me how good this product is does it feel really oily on the skin and does it make you skin feel really smooth also I have dry skin so would this be a good option
Linda L.
San Francisco, CA
Wellness Guru Expert
How is this sunscreen/moisturizer for oily/combination skin? My skin gets irritated easily and I'm always looking for a sunscreen that won't irritate my skin.