BY MARIO BADESCU

Oil Free Moisturizer SPF 17 - Like the Oil-Free Moisturizer, this lotion has the same benefits for oily and problem skin with added daily sun protection to keep scarring and discoloration to a minimum.(2.0 oz.) - Oil Free Moisturizer SPF 17 see more...

• I love Mario badescu, but I have oily skin so I was wondering if ...1 Answers
  • I've used the aloe one but find it a bit too thic... Be the first to answer!
  • How is this sunscreen/moisturizer for oily/combination skin? My s...1 Answers
Samantha N.
Pennington, NJ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Review for: Oil Free Moisturizer SPF 30 more...
It is pretty expensive for the amount of product you get. The overall product feels great even though it is oil-free, it feels very hydrating. I used this in Disney and it helped me avoid getting burned. I did, however, switch over to a sunscreen stick from the supermarket, because when this moisturizer got in my eyes it would burn and Florida head makes you sweat! For regular summer wear, I would recommend this.
Linda L.
San Francisco, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I really wanted to love this but unfortunately it was too thick for my skin. I have combo/oily/sensitive skin and although it did not break me out or irritate my skin, it felt like it never fully sank in. It's oily free, which is what drew me to purchasing it in the first place but it didn't work out. The application felt nice and smooth but it just felt like it sat on top of my skin. I still gave this product 3 stars because the packaging is very practical, and the ingredients did not irritate my sensitive skin. I would recommend it for someone who has normal/dry skin to try!
elizabeth s.
Pickerington, OH
Ok so I've never thought it was possible to make a sunscreen moisturizer NOT SMELL like sunscreen which is so great because I'm not Of fan of the smell. And I do have acne prone skin and have never caused me to have a pimple so I'm greatful for that
Tina C.
Davie, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Review for: Oil Free Moisturizer SPF 30 more...
For some reasons spf lotions make my skin break out. I have a love hate relationship with them. I am obsessed with MB products and use them religiously. Unfortunately, this is the only product from this line that mkes me break out.
Nicole J.
Edmond, OK
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Absolutely love this stuff. I was never one to wear sunscreen, but this had a moisturizer and sunscreen and I love it. Not greasy or sticky st all. Skin absorbs it right up and you don’t even notice it’s there
Lindsey D.
Nashville, TN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This is my favorite moisturizer. It doesn’t have any dye or fragrance, so it doesn’t irritate my acne-prone, sensitive skin. It’s super lightweight, and makes my skin feel super silky. I love to wear it under makeup, too.
♔ M.
Castle Rock
I use this every day as a daily moisturizer underneath my makeup! Even though the container is small, it lasts me about 3 months. It’s not oily and leaves my skin very smooth.
Stephanie V.
Arizona
Not too much of a fan of this product. It worked just like a sunscreen, a little bit on the lighter side since it is for the face but there was nothing special about it. I finished a whole bottle but would I purchase again? Probably not since it cost nearly $30 for such a small bottle.
Sandra D.
Las Vegas, NV
I love using this moisturizer day and night. I noticed as soon as I started using it my skin stasrted feeling less oily. This really helped how well my foundation lasted. This moisturizer also has SPF 15, which is a bonus!
member-c1701
Moisterizes skin fast. It has your skin feeling smooth, and glowy. Its oil free which i love and its ideal for all skin types. Id reccomend this product for people who have sensitive skin. This product is really worth the investment also helps alot with dark spots and acne marks.
Khessa H.
Just wondering if this moisturizer leaves an oily residue. Is their a fragrance to this moisturizer?.
Linda L.
San Francisco, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
How is this sunscreen/moisturizer for oily/combination skin? My skin gets irritated easily and I'm always looking for a sunscreen that won't irritate my skin.
jazmin s.
Moreno valley, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Can anyone tell me how good this product is does it feel really oily on the skin and does it make you skin feel really smooth also I have dry skin so would this be a good option
Juliee S.
Worthing, SD
I love Mario badescu, but I have oily skin so I was wondering if this was a good moisturizer for an oily skin type?
Angel F.
Glendale, AZ
Anyone else love this moisturizer as much as I do? What other MB products have you tried?