BY MARIO BADESCU

Best-selling oil-free formula. Delivers antioxidant-enriched hydration. Provides essential broad spectrum protection.

Ingredients

Avobenzone 3%, Octinoxate 7.5%, Octisalate 5%, Octocrylene 10% Aqua (Water, Eau), Glycerin, Aluminum Starch Octenylsuccinate, Dimethicone, Cetearyl Alcohol, Ethylhexyl Methoxycrylene, PPG-2 Myristyl Ether Propionate, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Ceteareth-20, Sorbitan Oleate, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Camellia Oleifera Leaf Extract, Hypericum Perforatum Extract, Ethylhexylglycerin, Tetrasodium Glutamate Diacetate, PEG-100 Stearate, Caprylyl Glycol, Carbomer, Parfum (Fragrance), Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Hydroxide

How To Use

After cleansing and toning, apply daily all over face before sun exposure, avoiding the eye area. Re-apply frequently to maintain protection and after perspiring or swimming. May be used under makeup or alone. If product gets into eyes, rinse well with water.

Mario Badescu Oil Free Moisturizer SPF 30
  • "I saw this at ulta and I thought hey I really need a moisturizer but my skin is really sensitive and a lot of moisturizers make my skin so oily but this one did not and it made my skin so soft and it smells amazing! I am so glad I got it! " in 10 reviews
  • "I have a typical combo/ T-zone complexion. And Mario Badescu oil free moisturizer sf 30 has been perfect for my skin. It is rich enough to provide nourishing moisture to my dry, flaky cheeks, yet light enough as to not slick up my oil forehead and nose. I love that it is fragrance-free too. I am a long-time user and lover of Mario Badescu products, my skin responds amazingly to everything I have tried, and this moisturizer is by far one of my favorites. It's affordable and effective! Win!" in 6 reviews
Caroline B.
The only reason I'm giving it 3 stars is because of my skin type, so I can't say whether it is great or bad for the targeted skip types. I have normal to dry skin and for some reason, I didn't pay attention to the fact that this moisturizer is for combo, oily, and sensitive skin. Although it wasn't hydrating enough for me, what I say might be great for someone with those types to know. It was quite thick, and left me hydrated, but only for a little while (again, I'm normal to dry and it's winter). It was not as hydrating as I needed it to be, but it didn't make my face shiny once it absorbed into my skin and I didn't see a white-cast.
Rebeca H.
Minneapolis, MN
I got this moisturizer as a sample for my skin analysis. I bought the full sized product November 2017 and i realized that i reached for it less and less. This moisturizer feels a little greasy and doesn’t help my t-zone. I noticed that whenever i wear this moisturizer, my glasses slide down my nose more frequently than when i wear other products. I’ll probably just finish up the bottle to use on my body but i won’t be repurchasing this.
Alta F.
Niskayuna
One of my biggest pet peeves is having greasy skin, but this oil free moisturizer did not make my skin oily at all throughout the day. I wish I had repurchased, but it is such a small bottle for someone who needs to reapply multiple times a day. I also wish it had a stronger SPF, as I spend a lot of my time outdoors. Overall, a great moisturizer, but has room for improvements in order to become my holy grail.
Kameelah E.
I will likely not be the first or the last person to report this, but there is no way this product is oil free. I have oily skin. A product that was oil free with SPF was a bug thing for me. Unfortunately, it makes my face look greasy and dirty when I use it. It does not absorb into the skin at all, rather sits on top. I will not be purchasing again.
Miranda L.
Prt Washingtn, WI
I like using the same brand in my skincare routine because I feel like the ingredients compliment each other. I got this moisturizer while using other products. I think one of the best parts is that this moisturizer isn’t heavy which won’t make you break out. The fact that this has SPF is such a bonus!
Susan S.
New Braunfels, TX
I was a bit disappointed by this product. It’s more sunscreen than moisturizer, with a very thick texture that doesn’t spread easily, ensuring you go through it more quickly than you’d like given its price. I’ve also had some problems with eye irritation, because it runs with sweat.
Jordan-Ryann C.
Canyon Lake, TX
I like this sunscreen. I don’t love it to wear under makeup, but as a stay at home mom (who spends a lot of time makeupless outdoors) this is a perfect product. For some reason my makeup doesn’t go on smooth over it, but I love how it doesn’t feel heavy. A light, effective sunscreen.
Linda L.
San Francisco, CA
I really wanted to love this but unfortunately it was too thick for my skin. I have combo/oily/sensitive skin and although it did not break me out or irritate my skin, it felt like it never fully sank in. It's oily free, which is what drew me to purchasing it in the first place but it didn't work out. The application felt nice and smooth but it just felt like it sat on top of my skin. I still gave this product 3 stars because the packaging is very practical, and the ingredients did not irritate my sensitive skin. I would recommend it for someone who has normal/dry skin to try!
Audreyana A.
NY
This product is fantastic!!! The formula is spot on and it is great for oily skin. I have such an oily nose but, the rest of my skin is very dry. But, when I first tried out this product, I fell in love immediately. The only thing that I was concerned about is how I thought more people with oily skin would enjoy this product like I me because this product is amazing.
Leysi E.
Miramar , FL
Since I am prone to acne, I always go for an oil free moisturizer with SPF. I love the tip of the bottle, makes for easy usage. I purchased mine at ultra. When I don’t use this, I notice my scars get alittle darker, so I know this stuff works. And also, doesn’t leave me feeling oily!
Khessa H.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Just wondering if this moisturizer leaves an oily residue. Is their a fragrance to this moisturizer?.
Jazmin S.
Moreno Valley , CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Can anyone tell me how good this product is does it feel really oily on the skin and does it make you skin feel really smooth also I have dry skin so would this be a good option
Linda L.
San Francisco, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
How is this sunscreen/moisturizer for oily/combination skin? My skin gets irritated easily and I'm always looking for a sunscreen that won't irritate my skin.
Juliee S.
Worthing, SD
I love Mario badescu, but I have oily skin so I was wondering if this was a good moisturizer for an oily skin type?
Angel F.
Glendale, AZ
Anyone else love this moisturizer as much as I do? What other MB products have you tried?