BY MARIO BADESCU #1 in Face Masks

A limited edition boxed duo that leaves skin feeling fresh and invigorated.

Set includes:

• Facial Spray with Aloe, Cucumber and Green Tea (4 fl oz)
  • Cucumber Tonic Mask (2 oz)

How To Use

Facial Spray with Aloe, Cucumber and Green Tea: This mist was meant to multi-task. Use before moisturizer, throughout the day, or as a final step following makeup application. If product gets into eyes, rinse well with water.

Cucumber Tonic Mask: Apply a thin layer of mask on clean skin, avoiding the eye area. Wait 15-20 minutes and rinse thoroughly with warm water. Use 2-3 times a week for best results.

Buy on ULTA
  • "The best skin primer out there!!! I suggest this to everyone I know. For someone with extremely sensitive skin this product is my go to. It's simple but gets the job done. Definitely buying again." in 26 reviews
Marisa L.
Valrico, FL
This is an amazing product ! The smell is so unique compared to all the other sprays and they all work differently to help you and your skin(: it soaks into your skin so quickly and I love to use it before and after makeup(: great to use to set makeup and also use a spritz to make eyeshadow more vibrant, also highlighters(: I also love to use this in my hair. A great product over all, well worth every single dollar.
Audra T.
Broken Arrow
The spray with aloe in it is a life saver! I bought this product at ulta while it was on sale, just so I could try it out. It is so soothing and I wouldn’t be able to sleep without it! My face gets really inflamed after I wash it, even with a very gentle face wash, which I can’t stand. Before bed and fight as I wake up I spray this a few times on my face and it takes the redness away. It also smells amazing, which is another plus. The one thing I have to say that isn’t really great is the pressure of the spray, which is kind of a weird complaint. It’s a cold mist, and the bottle cap has a higher pressure lid so it feels like you’re getting sprayed with a windex bottle.
Chelsi L.
Stayton , OR
I love Mario Badescu. They are an awesome skincare brand. I’ve yet to come across a product from this line that I do not enjoy. I have a dry sensitive acne prone skin. And this missed in mass tomorrow work amazing on my skin. Leaves my skin looking fresh plump and very hydrated. And the Mario Badescu facial sprays are something I could not live without. I use them as a toner as a hydrator and also as a primer mist and also a make up setting mist. They are definitely a re-purchase for me and I will continue to repurchase them they are very affordable and I get mine at Ulta
Vanessa C.
Norwalk, CA
I recently started using Mario Badescu when Ulta had a sale on them a few weeks ago. Their facial spray is amazing and I used it daily. In the morning, I’ll use it after my skincare routine for some extra moisture. I’ll use it when I’m apply makeup to blend out cream products and to look dewy after my applying my powders.

I use their mask 2-3 times a week to remove impurities and brighten my skin. I been using it for a few months and have notice a huge difference in my skin. My skin is glowing and look fresh as supposed to dry and dead looking.
KiiLove K.
Elk Grove Village
What a great combo! I love the whitening mask. It really works wonders for acne prone skin. The most is light, refreshing, and has a great scent! I was nervous about using some of their products because I have sensitive skin, but that wasn’t an issue with these two! I would be careful on how often you use the mist. If your moisturizer is really moisturizing, you might want to go easy on the mist. It kind of made my skin oily after. Using it as a refresher on the middle of the day is great!
Nicolle 🦋.
Moscow
This is a review on the mist alone I haven't tried the mask but the mist alone wasn't an option. I do use the mist almost everyday! The green tea and cucumber one to be exact! I really enjoy how fresh it feels on my skin! I typically have some redness so I will spray this on my face before starting my makeup for the day. And the redness will be gone in seconds I will also use it just to freshen up my face if I'm feeling tired or my skin feels dry. I also put some on before bed and wake up looking like I had used a face mask the night before 😁 I love this stuff !
Nancy S.
HOUSTON
One word to describe this product. AMAZING! I didn't think I was going to like it all, but the smell is so nice and refreshing, I apply after make up or before bed I just can't get over the smell, I will repurchase over and over and I do have very sensitive skin and it didn't irriate my skin at all what so ever.
Thuy V.
LOVE THIS PRODUCT. This is a great duo to purchase. I use the face mist after I cleanse my face. In the morning before applying my make up and at night before I tone and moisturize. I use the clay mask twice a week as recommended. I notice that my break outs get dried up and goes away faster. It’s also very moisturizing. I’ve used these products for the past 2 months, I believe my skin has looked and felt a lot smoother and brighter.
Kayla K.
Rockaway Park, NY
I got this product as a gift! I know everyone loves these sprays but the one thing I can’t understand is why they put dye in it? I don’t need this product to be green! I’d prefer it to be clear so I can feel good about it being on my face! With that said, I do enjoy the product and find the mask to clear and soften my skin and the spray gives me good moisture!
amber a.
Asheville , NC
Almost everyone knows and loves the mist, which is hydrating and smells lovely but other than this being an amazing deal the real superstar is the silver powder. To use you wet a cotton round then place it in the powder and a slight paste will form, put that over areas where blackheads are prominent and let dry. Scrub in like an exfoliated and your pores will look smoother and you will have noticeably fewer blackheads.
Lizzy C.
Charlotte, NC
My skin has been so patchy and has had lots of bumps on it lately, does anyone recommend this?
Brianna C.
Hialeah, FL
did these products ever break you out ?? thx !
Jessie P.
Petite, NB
Do you like the the rose one are the green one that they have?
YAILIN PAOLA M.
8020 NW 60th ST BLDG B. Miam i, FL 33195
Para piel seca sirve este producto??
Avani P.
What benefits does this have on the skin? I want this product- Would you recommend this?