Mario Badescu Mask & Mist Duo

A limited edition boxed duo that leaves skin feeling fresh and invigorated.

Set includes:

• Facial Spray with Aloe, Cucumber and Green Tea (4 fl oz)
  • Cucumber Tonic Mask (2 oz)

How To Use

Facial Spray with Aloe, Cucumber and Green Tea: This mist was meant to multi-task. Use before moisturizer, throughout the day, or as a final step following makeup application. If product gets into eyes, rinse well with water.

Cucumber Tonic Mask: Apply a thin layer of mask on clean skin, avoiding the eye area. Wait 15-20 minutes and rinse thoroughly with warm water. Use 2-3 times a week for best results.

Is this product safe to use on sensitive skin? If so, would it help soothe facial redness? [product:mario-badescu-mask-&-mist-duo]?
I’m not exactly sure how this Product works. It’s a mist but also a mask?
Can people with very sensitive skin use this ?
Start your review of Mario Badescu Mask & Mist Duo!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
“The best skin primer out there!!! I suggest this to everyone I know. For someone with extremely sensitive skin this product is my go to. It's simple but gets the job done. Definitely buying again.” in 26 reviews
I have acne and some dark spots. Combination and sensitive skin. Bought this set with my birthday coupon and I love the mask. It says that you wi have to spray the most first and apply it but my face does not tolerate it, the skin mist irritate my skin. So I just use the mask and it leaves my skin smooth and have seen my pores smaller and skin clearer.
Akron, OH
Absolutely love all of the Mario Badescu products. I like purchasing the kits because you get a little bit of everything for a better price/deal. It's one of those brands that you cannot just use for a few days and expect immediate results. I've been using the brand for months now and am a satisfied customers (best deals at Ulta when shopping for this).
This duo was really good value - the mask I love and have used - I've kind of diluted it a bit where it's drying out and getting low. I do feel like I need to use a moisturizer after the mask, but still use it when I need a deep clean. As for the mist, it smells yummy and I enjoy using it, but don't see any particular benefit to it, so rarely remember.
Castroville, CA
This is my favorite must! After using a face mask I always apply this and I feel refreshed, the price & packaging is really good for what you get, only thing I would change is how heavy it could spray, but regardless this is alway on my go buy list.
I love this product so much. I use the facial spray of the morning before makeup, after makeup as. Setting spray, after I wash my face before moisturizer, and before bed. It smells sooo good and feels so refreshing on my skin. I have noticed my skin to be clearer and healthier since I started using this about two months ago. A little goes a long way!
I use this spray whenever I have a clean face. It helps me to feel moisturized and fresh, wether it’s before bed or in the morning to start my day. I didn’t really notice a difference in my skin from using this product however I’m probably not as consistent as I should be with it. MARIO BADESCU Facial Spray with Aloe, Cucumber & Green Tea
No soy un fanática de los spray faciales porque son muy líquidos y parecidos al agua y sin embargo este no se siente como si estuviera goteando y me encanta !!! Se pulveriza en la cara, no gotea. Casi se absorbe al instante y se siente tan refrescante en mi cara. Y la máscara es tan increíble deja mi rostro tan suave, fresco y brillante, los amo!
Waxhaw, NC
I love the mask that this duo comes with. It was really gentle on my skin and made my skin look and feel softer, definitely planning on picking up a full size of this once I run out! The spray that came with it was good, but the misting part was kind of aggressive LOL! It comes out really fast and isn’t a fine mist like higher end facial sprays.
Tigard, OR
Such a cute and comfortable travel size, an absolute must when traveling to stay moisturized and hydrated!! I’m a big fan of a clean smell and both the mask and spray have such a refreshing, clean, but also soothing scent that is just addictive. The spray is my definite favorite, a few sprays a day keep me feeling hydrated even with makeup on!
Couldn’t find just the spray on it’s own! I own the Mario Badescu sprays (rose and cucumber) and I love them so much. I’m a repeat user and I have purchased the Rosewater spray 2 times now and I love the cucumber one after I wash my face. Such nice packaging as well! Would 100% recommend 😊❤️
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
miami lakes
a year ago
Roxy P. • a year ago
It does the job honestly it's just like a lot of facial sprays. I like the garnier skinactive one as well. It does the same thing and is in a bigger bottle/costs a little less.