BY MARIO BADESCU

Hydrating vitamin E, soothing beeswax and fragrant rose extract heal dry, chapped lips and leave them soft and smooth. Perfect for use under lipstick or as a moisture treatment overnight. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Kayla L.
Jacksonville
Made my lips fee silky smooth! A really good base for lipstick in my opinion, and a sweet smell. Way better than other products I’ve tried because it lasts long and the value is great!
Bella R.
San antonio, TX
I have biggish lips so when my lips need help it's pretty obvious and I can't stand having bad lips bc I wear so many matte liquid lip sticks, I honestly love it and I'm on my second lil jar, I recommend it a lot to all my friends or to anyone complaining about dry lips
Ashley C.
Brooklyn
Love love love this product! everyday essential after exfoliating and applying a lip mask to my lips. A lot of glosses and balms on the market are too sticky or goopy. This wax leaves your lips smooth for a long time and you dont have to pull out a chapstick every few minutes!
Alicia T.
Dunsmuir, CA
I purchased this lip product online for the first time. This was great and it smelt good and felt good on. Easy to use and I like the packaging. I like it but it's not my favorite.
April A.
This leaves my lips feeling AMAZING! I have dry lips and I put this lip wax on and my lips aren't dry for 2 entire weeks. Its crazy I know but it does wonders.
Anh N.
 It's very moisturizing  and I love it very much. When and why I was 12 years old I both this pallet and it have change my life. It's very easy to apply and to use and he gives you a flawless finish on your lips . I recommend this product to everyone who has chapped lips
Melissa M.
Best lip product I have used , always suffered from dry chapped lip , this product helped smooth them. Such good value