BY MARIO BADESCU

Exfoliates and brightens. Features real Kiwi Seeds. Removes all traces of dirt and oil.

Ingredients

Aqua (Water, Eau), Stearic Acid, Carrageenan, Propylene Glycol Dipelargonate, Kiwi Extract, Kiwi Seeds, PEG-8 Stearate,Cetyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Isostearate, Methylparaben

How To Use

Use light pressure to apply scrub on the skin (avoiding the eye area). Massage all areas of the face using upward, circular motions for 30 seconds, then rinse with warm water. For best results, exfoliate 1-3 times a week. If product gets into eyes, rinse well with water.

Buy on Amazon
  • "After searching the Internet high and low for an exfoliating scrub that would be gentle on my sensitive skin, I decided to purchase this Mario Badescu Kiwi Face Scrub. Not only does it look like a kiwi, it also smells like a little slice of kiwi heaven. The gentle kiwi seeds and seaweed bits left my face feeling like a baby's bottom. Note that this is not a daily wash, but is recommended for use 2-3 times a week. Love it!" in 5 reviews
Alesa T.
Columbus, GA
I want to like this product since I absolutely adore all their other ones, but the kiwi seeds are simply too coarse, instead of exfoliating my face they get caught in the creases between my fingers and I just push it around on my face.
Nicole D.
Malta, MT
Just Okay. Definitely not worth the price. It didn't irritate my skin which is always a plus, but it didn't really do anything at all for me. I used it up, but I wouldn't repurchase it again.
chandler l.
Siloam Spgs, AR
let me just start off by saying I absolutely LOVE this face scrub. not only does it smell just like kiwi, but it makes my skin feel and look amazing. I feel so refreshed after using it! I recommend trying a sample size before you pay for the entire tub first though!
Wendy H.
Conway, AR
I cannot say enough about Mario Badescu products in general, but I LOVE LOVE LOVE their Kiwi Face Scrub! It smells Ahhh-mazing, but I love how rich and creamy it is and that it uses real kiwi seeds as an exfoliator. This scrub leaves my skin so soft and feeling fresh. I also love that all of their products are cruelty-free. If you have not tried their products, I highly recommend that you do! By the way...Their Strawberry Face Scrub is amazing as well
Jordan L.
South Bend, IN
This is a really gentle facial scrub so it's pretty good for sensitive skin. I have normal to dry skin and like to use this a few times a week. It has really gentle strawberry seeds as exfoliaters. It also seems really sweet! If you're looking for a deep exfoliater, this isn't it. Also, there's plenty of product so it'll last for quite awhile!
Zaneah J.
Philadelphia, PA
I love this Mario Badescu Kiwi face scrub. Since it is a scrub I don't use it everyday because its not very healthy to exfoliate everyday but when I do use it it is the best. The scrub leaves my face super clean and fresh! I should also add that it smells amazing. If you are looking for a scrub then this one would be a perfect one to purchase.
Valerie Z.
San Benito, TX
This is a face scrub that I will most likely be repurchasing again. I didn't think that it would work but man was I wrong. The first time I used it I was pleasantly please with the smell. It smelled sooooo good. It definitely scrubs your face making it feel nice and smooth. It leaves my face refreshed and like a babies bottom.
Nicole N.
Richmond, VA
This face scrub has an uncommon and unique texture but it also makes it very moisturizing and non-abrasive. It is very gentle and something you could presumably use everyday. It also has a bit of a fruity-ish smell but it is very light. I highly recommend as it is effective as with all Mario Badescu products.
Bridget M.
I love how soft my skin feels after using this face scrub1 My skin doesn't feel extra dry or irritated after use.  I'm not sure if the seeds in the scrub are actually exfoliating the skin in any way but I will definitely continue to use this product! Smells great too!
Danielle B.
Roanoke, VA
This product works wonders on my oily skin! After I have applied it I can feel it working on my skin and it's still very moisturizing at the same time! The smell is awesome and I like that it's pink I just wish it wasn't so expensive and that I could get s bigger quantity.
Hilary E.
Edmonton , AB
How abhesive is this scrub like st Ives or softer!!?? I have eczema and when I am trying to remove the dead skin nothing seems to work like st Ives but it this sounds like it would be better?? Also how's it for people with acne??
Brittany B.
I have the strawberry one but have been eyeing this one, whats the difference?