Mario Badescu Kiwi Face Scrub

by Mario Badescu

Exfoliates and brightens. Features real Kiwi Seeds. Removes all traces of dirt and oil.

Ingredients

Aqua (Water, Eau), Stearic Acid, Carrageenan, Propylene Glycol Dipelargonate, Kiwi Extract, Kiwi Seeds, PEG-8 Stearate,Cetyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Isostearate, Methylparaben

How To Use

Use light pressure to apply scrub on the skin (avoiding the eye area). Massage all areas of the face using upward, circular motions for 30 seconds, then rinse with warm water. For best results, exfoliate 1-3 times a week. If product gets into eyes, rinse well with water.

Would this be good for combo skin??
Does it smell good ?
How does this work compared to the MB botanical scrub?
Start your review of Mario Badescu Kiwi Face Scrub!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
“After searching the Internet high and low for an exfoliating scrub that would be gentle on my sensitive skin, I decided to purchase this Mario Badescu Kiwi Face Scrub. Not only does it look like a kiwi, it also smells like a little slice of kiwi heaven. The gentle kiwi seeds and seaweed bits left my face feeling like a baby's bottom. Note that this is not a daily wash, but is recommended for use 2-3 times a week. Love it!” in 5 reviews
Staten Island, NY
Used this a few times a while back. It didn’t make too much of a difference on my skin. It smells amazing but i wish it would have helped my skin glow. I did not get any reactions from it but there are definitely more effective products i would choose instead of this
Elkin
Yummy smell!!! Love the exfoliation and my face feels great after! I like all the MB products but I have another brand of scrub I prefer over this one. For the price it’s “okay” but I guess the smell makes it with it!
Pittsburgh
I don’t know why everyone doesn’t own this the smell is incredible the formula is incredible the product is so great and hydrating and exfoliating while being cleansing and detoxifying. Everyone needs this scrub.
San Diego, CA
This is a decent product for both the price and quality of product. It's in between lightweight and heavy, so you get decent coverage. Probably better for skin that isn't prone to breaking out. I would recommend. Amazing.
mcmurray
i love all of these products. i usually pick up extra ones at ulta whenever i have the chance. i would recommend this product because it works so well and it smells amazing. the price it’s also great for such a large tub of scrub.
Mario Badescu Kiwi Face Scrub uploaded by Angela Y.
Super moisturizing but kinda of a fail in scrubbing away dirt,debris,old skin cells in my opinion. I like a finer particulate scrub or a chemical exfoliant. Reasonably priced and if you prefer a super mild scrub this would work for you! Did not irritate or break my skin out. Check out my video. Get Gorgeous everyone ❤️❤️🥝🥝!
Overall the whole entire Mario Badescu brand is spectacular and is very careful on skin. Although it can get speedy in times, it is a very good investment!! This face scrub smells amazing and fulfills it’s purpose!
Manchester, NH
Oh my gosh! I absolutely love this scrub. It not only works super well but it also smells amazing. I love how it leaves my skin feeling after I use it. I received this as a sample and once my sample was finished I went and ordered another jar.
Indianapolis, IN
This is the second scrub I have tried from Mario Badescu. The original botanical scrub is amazing! This one has a nice subtle kiwi fragrance and it’s relaxing. The scrub itself did not exfoliate as much as I was expecting it to.
Thomasville
I really enjoy using this for a me day or just when I feel like I need to soften up my skin a little bit. It smells amazing and it is really effective. I would recommend this because of how nice it is and how good it smells.