BY MARIO BADESCU #73 in Face Scrubs

Kiwi Face Scrub - Made with real kiwi seeds and soft bits of seaweed to naturally slough away surface dullness to uncover softer, smoother skin. Kiwi seeds gently buff away dead skin cells skin while natural AHA's breakdown dull build-up to prevent blackheads and improve overall texture.(4.0 oz.) - Kiwi Face Scrub see more...

Buy on Amazon
  • "After searching the Internet high and low for an exfoliating scrub that would be gentle on my sensitive skin, I decided to purchase this Mario Badescu Kiwi Face Scrub. Not only does it look like a kiwi, it also smells like a little slice of kiwi heaven. The gentle kiwi seeds and seaweed bits left my face feeling like a baby's bottom. Note that this is not a daily wash, but is recommended for use 2-3 times a week. Love it!" in 5 reviews
Lisette M.
Kearny, NJ
I didn't see much of a difference in my face after using this scrub a few times. When I buy a scrub 8 expect a bunch of tiny little scrubbers. This one have just a few "kiwi" seeds that I don't feel do a whole lot.
Abby J.
Beaumont, TX
I loved how soft this made my skin feel, but I don't think it really did anything else except clog my drain. I love other Mario badescu products and swear by the rose water, this product in particular just did not work for me. I really wanted it to work, loved the smell of it, but felt like it made my skin feel more clogged than it did before I exfoliated it. it basically did the opposite of what I wanted it to.
Wendy H.
Conway, AR
I cannot say enough about Mario Badescu products in general, but I LOVE LOVE LOVE their Kiwi Face Scrub! It smells Ahhh-mazing, but I love how rich and creamy it is and that it uses real kiwi seeds as an exfoliator. This scrub leaves my skin so soft and feeling fresh. I also love that all of their products are cruelty-free. If you have not tried their products, I highly recommend that you do! By the way...Their Strawberry Face Scrub is amazing as well
Zaneah J.
Philadelphia, PA
I love this Mario Badescu Kiwi face scrub. Since it is a scrub I don't use it everyday because its not very healthy to exfoliate everyday but when I do use it it is the best. The scrub leaves my face super clean and fresh! I should also add that it smells amazing. If you are looking for a scrub then this one would be a perfect one to purchase.
Jordan L.
South Bend, IN
This is a really gentle facial scrub so it's pretty good for sensitive skin. I have normal to dry skin and like to use this a few times a week. It has really gentle strawberry seeds as exfoliaters. It also seems really sweet! If you're looking for a deep exfoliater, this isn't it. Also, there's plenty of product so it'll last for quite awhile!
Val Z.
San Benito, TX
This is a face scrub that I will most likely be repurchasing again. I didn't think that it would work but man was I wrong. The first time I used it I was pleasantly please with the smell. It smelled sooooo good. It definitely scrubs your face making it feel nice and smooth. It leaves my face refreshed and like a babies bottom.
Lauren P.
Tampa, FL
I was very excited to try this and I was a bit disappointed. I received a free sample from the Mario Bedesco website so no harm, no foul. The smell was not pleasant but it did exfoliate my skin nicely. The after effects left my skin a bit dry, but after moisturizer it was just fine. I wouldn't purchase this on my own.
Edyline E.
This kiwi face scrub makes my skin feel so soft. I thought it was going to have a strong smell but it's very light. It's a little hard to rub on my face and I never know how much I need to put on but it feels amazingly soft.
Katrin F.
Tried out a sample of this face scrub, and it has that strange "old" scent about it, which honestly turned me off a little bit. It's not a bad product at all! I just think there are cheaper products that work just as well or better out there (I.e. Freeman apple cider vinegar scrub).
Brenda P.
Simsbury, CT
I really wanted to like this face scrub. It smells nice, but that's about as far as it goes for me. Unfortunately, it left my skin coated with a film and my oily skin felt tacky. I would not recommend this to others with oily/combo skin.
Hilary E.
Edmonton , AB
How abhesive is this scrub like st Ives or softer!!?? I have eczema and when I am trying to remove the dead skin nothing seems to work like st Ives but it this sounds like it would be better?? Also how's it for people with acne??
Brittany B.
I have the strawberry one but have been eyeing this one, whats the difference?