BY MARIO BADESCU

Gentle, BHA-enhanced cleanser. Lightly rejuvenates without overdrying.

Ingredients

Aqua (Water, Eau), Stearic Acid, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Glycerin, PEG-8 Stearate, PPG-2 Hydroxyethyl Cocamide,Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Cetyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Isostearate, Isodecyl Salicylate, Triethanolamine, Parfum (Fragrance), Propylene Glycol, Sodium Chloride, Methylparaben, Diazolidinyl Urea, Propylparaben, Quaternium-15, Amyl Cinnamal, Benzyl Alcohol,Benzyl Benzoate, Benzyl Salicylate, Citral, Citronellol, Limonene, Linalool, Eugenol, Geraniol, Hexyl Cinnamal, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Hydroxyisohexyl 3-Cyclohexene Carboxaldehyde, Hydroxycitronellol, Isoeugenol, CI 42090 (Blue 1), CI 19140 (Yellow 5)

How To Use

Gently massage cleanser in circular motions on wet skin. Rinse thoroughly with warm water and be sure to follow with an appropriate toner and moisturizer. If product gets into eyes, rinse well with water.

• What is your experience with this product? 4 Answers
Sarah A.
Clinton, SC
This is THE cleanser for sensitive skin! It has no added perfumes, which I prefer. The formula is thick and creamy. It removed dirt, oil and leftover makeup from the face without any dryness, redness or irritation. For $14, this takes your money a long way and the products are affordable enough that you can begin (or revamp) a regimen with their lotions and moisturizers.
courtney s.
Super creamy, smooth and gentle! This is the perfect cleanser for dry skin or sensitive. The packaging is super simple as all their products are. One of the most delicate products I’ve used that are still effective.
Christina T.
Kodak
This is my everyday cleanser. Great for sensitive skin and I've noticed my rosacea isn't as bad. My skin stays so soft and acne free, even through the winter. Worth every penny!
Ava S.
I have crazy skin. Extremely sensitive, oily in some places, dry in others. I was having trouble with acne so I didn't know what to do. All drug store face washes contained alcohol which severely dried my skin out to the point of flaking. I had horrible redness on my cheeks, chin and nose too. So I sought out other options. I went to Ulta to try and find something, I was desperate. I searched for about an hour for something. I stumbled over this product, read what it's benefits were and decided to take a chance! I couldn't be happier with it and I don't plan on switching to anything else. The price on AMZN is much cheaper than in store..
Kasey J.
This product so far is ok. Its not terrible and I say that because this product does not break me out. its good for dry skin or people with sensitive skin overall its soothing but nothing special I will probably finish my bottle up but I will not repurchase
Micky L.
Irvine, CA
This cleanser is gentle and great for any skin type. I don't feel like it's overly drying or harsh on the skin. I bought it to calm the redness in my cheeks. Although it doesn't do that, I still enjoyed using the up the bottle. I will probably repurchase if I don't find anything else that suits my skin better!
Amanda R.
Washington, DC
I just got this and I'm already such a fan. I'm cursed with red blotches on my cheeks, and after just one wash I can already see a difference in my skin tone! The price is enough to give this product a go, but the quality of this lather-less face wash is why you'll keep buying.
Taylor R.
Abingdon, MD
I'm on a Retin-A so my face is super sensitive and can easily react to any product. This cleanser is gentle yet effective in keeping my face clean but not leaving a tight feeling like most do. I use a makeup wipe beforehand as I feel it wouldn't remove make up completely. My face is less dry and red.
Sneha  M.
I wasn't too impressed with this. It left my skin dry and was an odd green color that left residue in my hairline. I did not leave one star because it was soft going on, so felt that it wasn't ruining my skin texture, but it definitely was stripped of moisture.
Brianna B.
Huntsville, AL
Not the biggest fan of this cleanser. While it is a large amount for a decent price, my skin didn't really feel cleansed after using it. I had to follow up with my go to cleanser after using this one to get what felt like a film on my skin off.
Kristen M.
What is your experience with this product?