Mario Badescu Keratoplast Cream Soap

by Mario Badescu

Shop Mario Badescu Keratoplast Cream Soap Body Wash and Shower Gel at Bluemercury. Keratoplast is a natural, botanical ingredient that reduces redness associated with broken capillaries and extreme se

Does this help your skin with less breakouts or bumps?
Has anyone used it for body KP?
Has anyone had any success getting rid of their acne using this product?
Start your review of Mario Badescu Keratoplast Cream Soap!
Olivia C.
Riverview, FL
Mario Badescu Keratoplast Cream Soap uploaded by Olivia C.
Purchased at: Amazon
As someone who suffers from sensitive skin and rosacea, I can definitely say that this was the only thing that didn’t leave my skin red after every use. I always had a slightly red t-zone that I never really noticed, but over the last year (now that I’m getting older) it’s gotten more severe. I bought Biore’s Rose Quartz face wash and never experienced anything like it. My face looked like a lobster every time I got out of the shower. It was extremely embarrassing, it wouldn’t go away. I remember that my mom used this for her rosacea and dry skin years ago so I decided to try it. After about a week, I definitely noticed a difference. My face was no longer looking like I had sunburn! My skin looked normal again. I won’t ever not use this product after that. It’s delicate and creamy and makes my skin feel tight. I love it and definitely recommend it to anyone with sensitive, irritable skin or who suffers from redness or rosacea.
Roxanne O.
Bakersfield , CA
1,172 reviews
Mario Badescu Keratoplast Cream Soap uploaded by Roxanne O.
This Mariobadesc cream soap doesn’t irritate my skin. The creamy fragrance free formula is slightly difficult to rinse off, but i use it in my shower; so I’m just paying extra attention when i rinse it off. This is a healthy sample size that i was able to use for 2-3 uses. The formula is oil free and meant for sensitive skin. My heart meds leave my skin dry (on some days) and leave it sensitive; so it’s combo/sensitive. On my drier days, this formula is slightly over drying for my particular skin. This was recommended for me from my #skinanalysis that i got on #MariobBadescu’s website. I enjoyed sampling it. I would recommend giving it a try and get a free sample set for your own specific skin type from their website.
m K.
St Louis Park, MN
When I started using this product it felt ineffective since it didn't lather but I promise it does work. I would suggest massaging the face with this for at least a minute to give the BHAs some time to work. Would recommend!
Poo T.
Corrective. Reduces redness. Makes the skin glow. It is a very good product but I feel like I didn't start seeing results until the second month of using it. I bought it at ulta and I am content with the purchase
Summer M.
Lewisburg, WV
THIS IS MY ALL TIME FAVORITE HOLLY GRAIL FACE WASH! I won’t claim that it has cleared up my acne, but it reduces the irritation and redness so much that it just looks healthier! It removes all of my makeup, even my waterproof mascara. Another note is that when I rub my eyes to remove my mascara, this doesn’t sting or burn at all! 110% would recommend, especially for the price.
Kaitlyn V.
Miami
I heard about this brand through a friend that has very sensitive skin and deals with acne. I did like this product at first but wasn’t really wow’ed by it. After some more research and asking makeup professionals their views on MB’s products, I quickly learned this brand in general isn’t the best for your skin
Liz D.
Royal Oak, MI
Great for reducing redness! It’s very calming and I like to use it in between harsher cleansers. It is a little bit harder to wash off since it’s creamy, so I prefer to use it in the show. Leaves my skin soft and redness free.
Peggy D.
Spring Valley
This face wash is absolutely amazing, I started using it when i got my Mario Badescu starter kit and ever since then, my face has been so smooth and always feels refreshed. The great thing about this product is it doesn’t leave your face dry like a lot of other face cleaners. A Great Buy ! Mario Badescu Keratoplast Cream Soap
Charlie D.
I bought this after looking for a more gentle day-to-day soap. It feels like I'm washing my face with a lotion, which sounds weird but it's actually really nice. Leaves my face feeling nice and hydrated. I'll definitely repurchase when I'm done.
Hannah W.
I randomly get little bumps on my face for no apparent reason. They are not ones that you can pop either. I did not break out when I started to use this item which is a huge bonus, I generally use it 3-4 times a week. I feel my face is super clean when I am done. The pearl blue color is always a bonus too!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Nino C.
il y a un an
Mario Badescu Keratoplast Cream Soap ? how would you describe ? I have a dry skin and does not use heavy make up .. Or is it better ? Mario Badescu Glycolic Grapefruit Cleansing Lotion
Kaitlyn V. il y a un an
the cucumber products are aimed more for oily skin, if you have dry skin these products wouldnt be the best. i used them for a while and saw no difference in my skin. try the korres greek yoghurt cleanser!
Breanna M.
Yucca Valley, CA
il y a 2 ans
Christy A. il y a 2 ans
I recommend checking out Hylunia products... very gentle & designed for those extra sensitive faces
Emily M.