Mario Badescu Kera Moisturizer

by Mario Badescu

Thick, creamy formula. Deeply hydrates and nourishes skin. Encourages a more radiant complexion.

Ingredients

Aqua (Water, Eau), Glycerin, Paraffinum Liquidum (Mineral Oil, Huile Minérale), Isodecyl Salicylate, PEG-75, Stearic Acid,Saccharide Isomerate, Avena Sativa (Oat) Kernel Flour, Glyceryl Stearate, Hydrolyzed Elastin, Chitosan Succinamide,Cymbopogon Schoenanthus Leaf Extract, Isopropyl Myristate, Tocopherol, Cetyl Alcohol, Isopropyl Myristate, Glyceryl Acrylate/Acrylic Acid Copolymer, Triethanolamine, Propylene Glycol, Carbomer, Potassium Sorbate, Methylparaben,Propylparaben, Sodium Benzoate, Diazolidinyl Urea, Phenoxyethanol, Citric Acid, Sodium Citrate

How To Use

Apply to skin after cleansing and toning, avoiding the eye area. If product gets into eyes, rinse well with water.

I have super dry skin, is this a good moisturizer to use?
Start your review of Mario Badescu Kera Moisturizer!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
“...leaves my skin hydrated, reduces my redness, and doesn't irritate. I have dehydrated, super sensitive skin that's prone to contact dermatitis. Even though it's very hydrating, it doesn't make my t-zone oily when I wear makeup, which is something I can't say about other moisturizers, even ones made for combination skin. The only negative thing I have to say about this product--and all MB moisturizers--is the product will become clogged in the little top part. I will definitely repurchase this when I run out of it!” in reviews
I love this moisturizer. It keeps my skin hydrate and healthy looking. It smells good and applies really easily! It is inexpensive witch is amazing!!!!! I recommend this product to everyone for many reasons!
Best value. My everyday moisturiser. Cheap and packing is stunning. Get a lot of product for your money and it smells amazing. Leaves my skin freezing smooth and fresh. I would recommend it to people with normal skin who just want a refreshing moisturiser. 10/10
San Juan
I havent been in the sun much to see if it is good against the sun, but i like the way it makes my skin feel! Avoid your eyes for sure!