BY CUTTING EDGE INTERNATIONAL, LLC

Lightweight, antioxidant moisturizer suitable for normal, combination skin. Vitamin C formula restores clarity and health to tired, dehydrated skin. Non-greasy. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Tristen F.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I do have to say the bottle is very small but with this moisturizer you don't need a lot to tackle your dry skin. This moisturizer goes a long way! I have roscia and very sensitive skin. So I needed something that was light on my skin but had a huge surge of moisture. I've been using this for over a month now and my skin is looking and feeling so much healthier. I will definitely be looking into their other products and continuing to buy this moisturizer.
Emily F.
South River, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
This winter, my skin decided it was going to become ridiculously dry. I'm talking cracking and peeling skin, and what felt like piles of dead skin on my face. After using the Mario Badescu Orange Cleansing Cream to cleanse, the Glycolic Acid toner to tone, I finished off my regime with this moisturizer and by the next day I was in shock!! All of my dry skin was gone! I'm not even kidding, the dryness was gone overnight!!! Best moisturizer ever. Highly recommend!
Ashley M.
Midland, MI
I gave it half stars because it did hydrate and moisturize my skin but it didn't last long as far as the product goes. I bought it at ulta. I felt like it had no smell when I got it and then after a month of using it it started to smell spoiled. Which is weird. I stopped using it and will not repurchase.
Akira A.
New York
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have extremely dry and sensitive skin and this product is great for my skin. I often find it hard to moisturize my skin, but this did the job. The product is very thin so a little goes a long way. All you really need is a tiny bit on your finger. I would definitely recommend this to people with dry skin. The only reason it isn't five stars is because I like moisturizers to give me a kind of glow, this doesn't. Besides that I live this product
Kelly N.
Yorktown, VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Just ok at best. Good daytime moisturizer but I didn't notice any added vitamin c benefits.