BY MARIO BADESCU

Lightweight, antioxidant moisturizer suitable for normal, combination skin. Vitamin C formula restores clarity and health to tired, dehydrated skin. Non-greasy.(2.0 oz.) see more...

Anastasia K.
Anastasia K.
This moisturizer isn't anything life changing,but it does its job for a pretty good price. My skin's pretty dry when it gets colder (which it is in the Midwest right now), so this moisturizes it and leaves it pretty glowy. It's unscented, and very gentle. The only complaint is that if you use too much it feels a bit heavy on your skin so use it in moderation. I would repurchase though, just because it didn't break me out and it's a pretty well priced item.
Rose U.
Rose U.
Carson, CA
I found this to be very light with a thinner consistency. It was gentle on my skin and absorbed quickly. I didn't have an scent or weird feeling to it. My skin was smooth and soft and it sit well under my makeup. I think its a great daily moisturizer and worth trying!
Erica G.
Erica G.
My new favorite moisturizer. I've used a few Mario products before and decided to try out this moisturizer and I love it. It's gentle and not greasy feeling and great for my dry sensitive skin. It's a great size to throw into my purse if I'm on the go as well.
Lisa M.
Lisa M.
I LOVE this. I got this in a set that I purchased and it isn't greasy like normal lotions but it honestly feels like it works! My skin feels so soft I even apply this before my foundation and it helps it go on more smoothr and even, no more dry patches!
Kristen H.
Kristen H.
Lafayette, LA
This does a great job of keeping my dry patches moisturized, but since I have combo skin, it's a little too heavy to wear underneath makeup without making the makeup break apart through the day. I use this at night though and its perfect.
Megan D.
Megan D.
Lexington, KY
I have malasma and redness, as well easily get breakouts. This product is my daily facial moisturizer and I love it! It is very affordable and a little bit goes a long way.
XOBABE B.
XOBABE B.
This Mario Badescu product is amazing it really moisturizes the skin and leaves your skin feeling soft
Shiela F.
Shiela F.
I didn't notice any long term effects, but this does leave my face soft & moisturized.
Ashtyn T.
Ashtyn T.
This is a great lightweight moisturizer, I recommend it for summer use rather than winter since I found myself having to use 2 applications for my desired moisture level. It's odor free and has a nice non-oily consistency. If you have super dry skin or are prone to dry skin, I wouldn't recommend this product since I've used others that deliver better moisturizing results. I will most likely not purchase it again, but I will keep using it until I run out.
Amber T.
Amber T.
Greenfield, IN
Very happy with this product. Skin feels very silky but not oily. Seems to absorb quickly. I've used it day and night and haven't had any issues so far. I don't believe it has a scent. It's a small bottle but a little goes a long way.
Heather M.
Heather M.
West lawn, PA
Is this very drying to the skin?