BY MARIO BADESCU

Rejuvenating, fast-absorbing formula. Delivers Vitamin C-enhanced hydration. Leaves lackluster skin looking radiant.

Ingredients

Aqua (Water, Eau), Propylene Glycol, Paraffinum Liquidum (Mineral Oil, Huile Minérale), Squalane, Isopropyl Myristate,Glyceryl Stearate, Cymbopogon Schoenanthus Leaf Extract, Ascorbic Acid, Tocopherol, Cetyl Alcohol, Stearic Acid,Isododecane, Myristyl Lactate, Triethanolamine, Myristyl Alcohol, Dimethicone Crosspolymer-3, Propylparaben,Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Diazolidinyl Urea

How To Use

Apply to skin after cleansing and toning, avoiding the eye area. If product gets into eyes, rinse well with water.

Buy on bluemer...*
Joanna S.
San Marcos, TX
I love this moisturizer!! I have dry and sensitive skin and this is exactly what I have been looking for. It’s lightweight, so it doesn’t feel heavy and oily, but it provides the perfect amount of moisture & makes my skin look moisturized glowy instead of dry and dull. It’s gentle enough for my sensitive skin, doesn’t really have a fragrance, and doesn’t cause red flare ups around my nose & cheeks like other products do, it also doesn’t make me break out. I will definitely be buying more. Definitely recommend 👌🏻
Shaylah V.
Eagle Mtn, UT
I have always loved and trusted the Mario Badescu brand because they have very natural and fresh products. This has been my go to moisturizer for the last 2 years I haven't changed at all. It's never broke me out, made me too oily or dry it's always just left me with a smooth finish. I use it after every time I wash my face. And even if it's only 2 oz. It has literally last me forever! A little absolutely goes a long way!
Chaney C.
Conneaut Lake, PA
I used this whole bottle and didn’t see a huge improvement that other moisturizers couldn’t do. It smell a little strange and the spout can get clogged up. Not impressed, but I’ll still use it until it’s gone.
Laura T.
Absolutely love this ! My favorite moisturizer hands down. It absorbs quickly and doesnt leave my skin feeling oily. Hydrates so well and leaves my skin feeling really soft.
Brianna D.
My go to moisturizer. I have dry skin and it hydrates me but also melts into my skin so I don’t wake up in the morning with gross sticky oily skin. I will forever repurchase this
Brianne M.
This is amazing. I have acne prone skin and it does not break my face out like a lot of moisturizers I have tried. It’s such a great consistency & really makes your skin feel smooth and hydrated.
Brooke S.
Atlanta, GA
Incredible is an understatement! This lightweight and super concentrated moisturizer has done wonders for my skin. I use it twice a day, morning and night and this is a moisture and botanical rich moisturizer that is gentle enough for even the most sensitive skin that packs a big punch in the hydration department. Can't go without it!
Gina d.
Branford, CT
I really enjoy this moisturizer but I wish it had SPF because it would be great for a daytime moisturizer with me. It is lightweight enough for my oily skin but keeps it moisturized and makes my skin feel smooth.
Jackie C.
A little goes a long way with this product. Feels light weight and creamy on the skin. I have dry skin and this moisturizer makes my skin feel so hydrated and smooth. Price is great and very affordable.
Ashtyn T.
This is a great lightweight moisturizer, I recommend it for summer use rather than winter since I found myself having to use 2 applications for my desired moisture level. It's odor free and has a nice non-oily consistency. If you have super dry skin or are prone to dry skin, I wouldn't recommend this product since I've used others that deliver better moisturizing results. I will most likely not purchase it again, but I will keep using it until I run out.
Heather M.
West Lawn, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Is this very drying to the skin?