BY MARIO BADESCU

Rejuvenating, fast-absorbing formula. Delivers Vitamin C-enhanced hydration. Leaves lackluster skin looking radiant.

Ingredients

Aqua (Water, Eau), Propylene Glycol, Paraffinum Liquidum (Mineral Oil, Huile Minérale), Squalane, Isopropyl Myristate,Glyceryl Stearate, Cymbopogon Schoenanthus Leaf Extract, Ascorbic Acid, Tocopherol, Cetyl Alcohol, Stearic Acid,Isododecane, Myristyl Lactate, Triethanolamine, Myristyl Alcohol, Dimethicone Crosspolymer-3, Propylparaben,Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Diazolidinyl Urea

How To Use

Apply to skin after cleansing and toning, avoiding the eye area. If product gets into eyes, rinse well with water.

Shaylah V.
Eagle Mtn, UT
I have always loved and trusted the Mario Badescu brand because they have very natural and fresh products. This has been my go to moisturizer for the last 2 years I haven't changed at all. It's never broke me out, made me too oily or dry it's always just left me with a smooth finish. I use it after every time I wash my face. And even if it's only 2 oz. It has literally last me forever! A little absolutely goes a long way!
Chaney C.
Conneaut Lake, PA
I used this whole bottle and didn’t see a huge improvement that other moisturizers couldn’t do. It smell a little strange and the spout can get clogged up. Not impressed, but I’ll still use it until it’s gone.
Danielle T.
I love using this lightweight moisturizer in the summer. It's very hydrating, but doesn't leave my skin looking greasy or oily. The added benefit of Vitamin C was a plus for me, seeing as I have dark spots around my chin. The only annoying part is that the opening spout (or whatever you want to call it) occasionally gets clogged up, so you have to use a bobby pin or a safety pin to open it up again.
Kate H.
This is one of my favorite moisturizers, especially for the summer. I have dry to combination skin so in the summer when I'm more oily, this is perfect to use because its very lightweight and gives my face a beautiful glow. I even use it in the winter combined with my more heavy moisturizer to make my face look more healthy and awake. I think it would be great for many skin types!
Laura T.
Absolutely love this ! My favorite moisturizer hands down. It absorbs quickly and doesnt leave my skin feeling oily. Hydrates so well and leaves my skin feeling really soft.
Brianna D.
My go to moisturizer. I have dry skin and it hydrates me but also melts into my skin so I don’t wake up in the morning with gross sticky oily skin. I will forever repurchase this
Brianne M.
This is amazing. I have acne prone skin and it does not break my face out like a lot of moisturizers I have tried. It’s such a great consistency & really makes your skin feel smooth and hydrated.
Brooke S.
Atlanta, GA
Incredible is an understatement! This lightweight and super concentrated moisturizer has done wonders for my skin. I use it twice a day, morning and night and this is a moisture and botanical rich moisturizer that is gentle enough for even the most sensitive skin that packs a big punch in the hydration department. Can't go without it!
Gina d.
Branford, CT
I really enjoy this moisturizer but I wish it had SPF because it would be great for a daytime moisturizer with me. It is lightweight enough for my oily skin but keeps it moisturized and makes my skin feel smooth.
Nichole K.
I wanted to love this moisturizer, especially having the vitamin c in it. I didn't though. It had an odd consistency that didn't feel very hydrating. I wouldn't ever buy it again.
Heather M.
West Lawn, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Is this very drying to the skin?

back