BY MARIO BADESCU

Intensive, Collagen-enriched cream. Smooths, firms, and deeply hydrates. Restores radiance to dry, lackluster skin.

Ingredients

Aqua (Water, Eau), Glycerin, Arachis Hypogaea (Peanut) Oil, Paraffinum Liquidum (Mineral Oil, Huile Minérale), Cetearyl Alcohol, Dimethicone, Zea Mays (Corn) Oil, Isodecyl Salicylate, Ceteareth-20, Propylene Glycol, Collagen, Cymbopogon Schoenanthus Leaf Extract, Tocopherol, Retinyl Palmitate, Hyaluronic Acid, Sodium Hyaluronate, Glyceryl Acrylate/Acrylic Acid Copolymer, Polyquaternium-24, Sodium Chloride, Methylparaben, Triethanolamine, Propylparaben, Diazolidinyl Urea,Phenoxyethanol, CI 19140 (Yellow 5), CI 15985 (Yellow 6), CI 16035 (Red 40)

How To Use

Apply to skin after cleansing and toning, avoiding the eye area. If product gets into eyes, rinse well with water.

Buy on Amazon
melodie c.
Los Angeles, CA
Just got his product cause I wanted to switch up my moisturizer and I love this one! I have dry skin so my skin needs the e tra love that this product provide . I feel like my skin stay moisterized all day and doesn’t feel extra greasy cause the product is absorbed right away. I really love the texture not to thin not to thick. I’d recommend!!
Katrina A.
Lindenhurst, NY
This is a basic moisturizer. I wouldn’t buy it again though because it made my face shiny. I started using it at night instead of a day time moisturizer but when I wake up in the morning, my face would feel dry and tight. It’s not good if you have dry skin or oily or combination. I have used it for about 5 months and it hasn’t improved my fine lines at all.
Gwendolyn J.
Phenix City, AL
Intense moisture retention and antioxidant protection to meet the needs of dry and mature skin. Vitamin A and Collagen formula nourishes and softens rough, dry skin keeping it plump and supple. Hyaluronic Acid holds the skin’s natural moisture preventing moisture loss all day long
Caroline C.
Tallahassee, FL
This is a very thick cream that I use on my dry skin. I apply before going to bed. It adds moisture and I wake up with soft skin. I love this brand and will continue to purchase. Very reasonable and a little goes a long way.
Tori A.
Great for those with dry skin! These are the ingredient you want in a moisturizer if you have dry and or sensitive skin. A little goes a long way :)
Michele T.
Bensalem, PA
Great for acne prone friends!! I love the whole line for when I have breakouts. It's reasonably priced and easy to buy
CC M.
Soy de piel grasa y aunque Dic e que es libre de aceites se siente grasoso, no se absorbe, pero debajo del maquillaje está ok, sólo no.