Mario Badescu Hyaluronic Moisturizer SPF 15 uploaded by Natalee S.Mario Badescu Hyaluronic Moisturizer SPF 15 uploaded by Sandra C.

BY MARIO BADESCU

Quick-absorbing formula. Lightweight, whipped texture. Delivers essential hydration and sun protection.

Ingredients

Avobenzone 3%, Octinoxate 7.5%, Oxybenzone 5%, Aqua (Water, Eau), Dimethicone, Butylene Glycol, Paraffinum Liquidum (Mineral Oil, Huile Minérale), Sesamum Indicum (Sesame) Seed Oil, Ethylhexyl Methoxycrylene, Glyceryl Stearate SE, Glyceryl Isostearate, Stearic Acid, Sodium Hyaluronate, C10-30 Cholesterol/Lanesterol Esters, Ethylhexylglycerin, Parfum (Fragrance),Carbomer, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Hydroxide, CI 19140 (Yellow 5)

How To Use

After cleansing and toning, apply daily all over face before sun exposure, avoiding the eye area. Re-apply frequently to maintain protection and after perspiring or swimming. May be used under makeup or alone. If product gets into eyes, rinse well with water.

Buy on Amazon
  • "This Mario Badescu moisturizer is a dry skinned girls dream! It is so moisturizing while still being light, which are two important characteristics for a product during these long winter months. As well as fulfilling all of those needs, it doesn't break the bank, which makes it my go-to moisturizer!" in 7 reviews
  • "I moved to North Carolina a year and a half ago. My skin took a severe toll. I went from normal skin to dry skin one season, oily skin the next, and mixed the following. I went to ultra and the consultant showed me this. It was a bit pricey but I did not care at that point. It has made the difference in my skin. I don’t think I’ll ever change moisturizers." in 4 reviews
  • "This is my everyday moisturizer. It protects my skin and is lightweight. Compared to other products of this quality, this one is very well priced! I buy it at ulta every time I run out. It keeps my pores tight and doesn't make my sensitive skin break out." in 3 reviews
Arden A.
Cut Off, LA
This product is great for sensitive skin! I typically broke out from new hyaluronic moisturizers like the GLAMGLOW WaterBurst, but this one works wonders! It really helps my dry patches, but does feel too heavy on the face. It leaves my bare skin looking juicy and fresh! I absolutely love it and want to try others in the collection.
Samantha K.
Philadelphia , PA
This is the first Mario Badescu product I have ever tried, and I can now attest, I buy into the hype. I was looking for something more hydrating, as I live in the Northeast and my skin has been taking a beating over the winter. From the moment I opened the moisturizer, I knew I had found something good. The consistency is thicker than my usual daily moisturizer, but it absorbs very well into the face. My skin already looks and feels more hydrated after just a week of use. My skin tends to be on the sensitive side, and I have had no adverse effects with this moisturizer. I would recommend to anyone.
Jessica M.
Fort Wayne
Ok, this is seriously the best moisturizer I have ever tried and believe me when I say I've tried everything. I bought it from Ulta after being sent a kit from Mario Badescu. You can use the website, answer a few questions and they'll send you products tailored for your skin type. This came in mine and it was heaven sent. When used with other products in the line, it made my skin soft, supple and fully moisturized and ready for make up. Definitely buying again!
Isabella M.
Edina, MN
This product is one to try for sure. I have heard great reviews about it so I had to try it myself. I do like this product. I know people who rave about how moisturizing it is. I think its great and all but I wouldn't rave about it. I'd probably buy it again but I do like the product.
Yana B.
Mt Prospect, IL
I just recently discovered this brand. I know Hyaluronic Acid is gold for the skin, that’s why I purchased it in the first place. Also the price is excellent. It’s a nice moisturizer that is not too thick and sinks into the skin pretty fast. I will be buying this product again.
Kasey F.
Windsor locks.
was very nice and moisturizing to the face. i liked it a lot. for the brand- it was not bad at all. i loved it. and i would re- purchase. packaging was good. glass bottle. price was very affordable. loved it. nothing for improvement. was not drying at all!!!!!
Kelsey K.
Harvest, AL
Jenna R.
Grand Rapids, MI
All of this brand is amazing! It’s gentle yet effective. The only downside is that it’s kinda pricey for the size of the bottle. BUT you only need to use a little bit because it glides over the skin well. I really like this moisturizer
Nujaimah K.
It really help moisturizer my face . I use it everyday at night and it really helped my skin. It was really effective. I bought it from sephora and it was my first time using it. I would definitely buy it again.
Kristy L.
Coral Springs , FL
This is a great brand for girls who are on a budget. As long as you know what products to use for what this stuff will get the job done. Great daily moisturizer for young girls!