BY MARIO BADESCU #23 in Eye Creams & Treatments

Using an eye cream twice daily is essential for younger-looking skin and for keeping lines and wrinkles at bay. Mario Badescu's easily absorbed hyaluronic acid formula helps lock in the skin's own natural moisture without the use of heavy, greasy oils. Color(s): none. Brand: Mario Badescu. Style Name: Mario Badescu Hyaluronic Eye Cream. Style Number: 194616. Available In Stores. see more...

• Does this product work well? In the market for an afforda...1 Answers
  • Does this work well for people with sensitive eyes? Any s...2 Answers
  • I use the rose water by this brand and i absolutely love ...2 Answers
Mario Badescu Hyaluronic Eye Cream None
  • "This helps soothe my sensitive eye area and prevents redness, I prefer this after their Ceramide eye cream." in 2 reviews
  • "This has made my under eyes so bright and smooth its great for dark circles and fine lines and is a really great price i've tried this and also an 85 dollar eye cream and love both about equally despite the huge price difference id definitely recommend trying this before anything more expensive." in 2 reviews
  • "Within the last year and a half I've noticed the beginnings of some creasing on the outer edge of one eye." in 1 review
  • "I will definitely be purchasing a full size one" in 1 review
  • "I began noticing fine lines around my eyes, and tried a few different eye creams." in 1 review
✂Pam H.
Richmond, VA
I love this eye cream! The dark circles around my eyes have gotten better, and my eyelids aren’t nearly as crepey.
Judy R.
I love this product. Got it as a sample and it was great. Absorbed quickly and did not feel as if I had oily skin under my eyes throughout the day.
Tanaz N.
I love products with hyaluronic acid as it’s really good for your skin and keeps it looking right and youthful, and I love this eye cream it does exactly that. It’s firms your under-eye area and with continual use I can definitely see a difference in the colour of my under eyes.
Juliette M.
MOISTURIZING like crazy!! I want to put this stuff all over my face!!! I put it on right before I put on my makeup, and I noticed it helps my concealer not crease up as much!! Lovely.. I love anything with hyaluronic acid..
Chelsey W.
Murrells Inlet
Review for: none more...
I used this product when I was only last vacation (I got the Mario Badescu travel size kit to make it easier when I flew). I was skeptical of skipping things up from my normal routine (I usually use the Beauty Counter Countermatch Eye Rescue Cream) but this product was perfect. I haven’t used for long enough to attest to its long term results but I have been impressed with the product so far! Specifically, the travel sized product is very small and makes it easy to fit in that quart sized bag to carry on!
sade c.
los angeles
Got this as a sample it's a little thick so I didn't use it during the day however it was really nice as a night time eye cream it left my eyes looking nice and moisturized in the morning.
Jennifer B.
Mansfield, OH
Mario eye cram moistureis my eyes and I have seen wrinkles disappear and I don't wake up with puffiness anymore. It helps with creasing I used to have it when I wore makeup and would have to pile on concealer and now I don't thank you mario
Angelica T.
This is just an average eye cream. It's nice and hydrating but if you have super dry under eyes I'm not sure this would be enough as it's not very heavy.
Kimberly B.
Great product. Noticed a reduction in fine lines after a few weeks. Had a problem with stinging so it was a bit irritating.
💋 M.
Clearwater
This brand/ company knows what they are doing when it comes to your skin! I’ve had really bad dark under-eye bags from having lack of sleep with a baby. This is my GO TO brand!
Taniesha F.
How much is this product?
Van L.
San Francisco, CA
Is it usa product? Where does this product come from?
Kristin V.
Riviera Beach, FL
Is this good for an everyday eye product? I'm 24 and don't need an intense eye cream yet but I'd like to get one that works well and nourishes my eyes without making them greasy.
Holly C.
I'm looking for something for under eye bags. Would you reccomend this cream for that?
Anna C.
I'm the age range of 25-29, is this a good starting eye cream for my age range? I'm just starting out and would like anti-aging formula but I have no idea where to start. If anyone of you have tried this, I would like a review, if not this, what other ones are good?