BY MARIO BADESCU #56 in Eye Creams & Treatments

Using an eye cream twice daily is essential for younger-looking skin and for keeping lines and wrinkles at bay. Mario Badescu's easily absorbed hyaluronic acid formula helps lock in the skin's own natural moisture without the use of heavy, greasy oils. Color(s): none. Brand: Mario Badescu. Style Name: Mario Badescu Hyaluronic Eye Cream. Style Number: 194616. Available In Stores. see more...

• Does this product work well? In the market for an affordable eye ...1 Answers
  • Does this work well for people with sensitive eyes? Any stinging?2 Answers
  • I use the rose water by this brand and i absolutely love it. i ha...2 Answers
Mario Badescu Hyaluronic Eye Cream None
  • "This helps soothe my sensitive eye area and prevents redness, I prefer this after their Ceramide eye cream." in 2 reviews
  • "This has made my under eyes so bright and smooth its great for dark circles and fine lines and is a really great price i've tried this and also an 85 dollar eye cream and love both about equally despite the huge price difference id definitely recommend trying this before anything more expensive." in 2 reviews
  • "Within the last year and a half I've noticed the beginnings of some creasing on the outer edge of one eye." in 1 review
  • "I will definitely be purchasing a full size one" in 1 review
  • "I received a sample size of this product and I love it." in 1 review
Kaitlyn H.
I love this! It helps keep my dark circles to a minimum. I got the sample size and it’s wonderful. I would totally recommend this product.
Kaitlyn P.
Springdale, AR
I use this every morning and night. I have noticed some difference already. My fine lines are fading. It does take some time to work. But i love it and with the money.
Ashley P.
BRISTOL, TN
This does a great job at keeping my under eyes hydrated but that's about it. I didn't notice any other difference than that. I will not be repurchasing in the future.
A H.
Normal, IL
Review for: none more...
Mario Badesu products are very reasonably priced! I like this eye cream but it’s to oily. I don’t use a lot of product and run in as much as possible. I’m huge on presentation the packaging is ok. :/
Sara A.
Petersburg, MI
I use this every night and I notice a huge difference when I wake up. My eyes are hydrated, wrinkles less noticeable and just a great product. And the price makes it even better
Elisabeth B.
Tallahassee, FL
Review for: none more...
A lightweight eye cream. As simple as that. It’s nothing special, but I really do like it. it makes your undereyes super hydrated. I use this every night before I go to sleep. Nothing major in terms of difference, I’m in my 20’s but I do love the hydration it brings to my dry skin
Alie W.
Mount Prospect
I love how creamy this is and how nicely it absorbs into my under eye area. Although it does leave a bit of a greasy look I don’t mind as I only use this at night. I have been using for about three weeks now and have notice a difference is my circles. They’re not as dark as they usually are and I have a 6month old baby so lord knows I never sleep!
Adrianna p.
Even in the sample size this stuff lasts forever! It's really really creamy and light on the skin. It rubs in gently and absorbs into the skin well. No greasy feeling later!
Billie D.
Saginaw
Review for: none more...
I just began using this cream and can already see the difference in my under eyes. I'm only 24 but I'm in law school and my eyes always have bags that are dark and puffy and lead to lines directly under my eyes from puffiness. I began using this cream earlier this week and the puffiness is gone and the lines under my eyes look much less deep. I love that the product does not irritate my eyes and starts working right away!
Kayla W.
Bismarck
Review for: none more...
Love this eye cream. I use it on my eyelids and under eyes. Very moistening and hydrating. I think it has been very effective. The packing is simple. I love how it comes in a container with a cover rather than a tube. I would differently buy it again!
Taniesha F.
How much is this product?
Van L.
San Francisco, CA
Is it usa product? Where does this product come from?
Kristin V.
Riviera Beach, FL
Is this good for an everyday eye product? I'm 24 and don't need an intense eye cream yet but I'd like to get one that works well and nourishes my eyes without making them greasy.
Holly C.
I'm looking for something for under eye bags. Would you reccomend this cream for that?
Anna C.
I'm the age range of 25-29, is this a good starting eye cream for my age range? I'm just starting out and would like anti-aging formula but I have no idea where to start. If anyone of you have tried this, I would like a review, if not this, what other ones are good?