BY MARIO BADESCU #56 in Eye Creams & Treatments

Using an eye cream twice daily is essential for younger-looking skin and for keeping lines and wrinkles at bay. Mario Badescu's easily absorbed hyaluronic acid formula helps lock in the skin's own natural moisture without the use of heavy, greasy oils. Color(s): none. Brand: Mario Badescu. Style Name: Mario Badescu Hyaluronic Eye Cream. Style Number: 194616. Available In Stores. see more...

• Does this product work well? In the market for an affordable eye ...1 Answers
  • Does this work well for people with sensitive eyes? Any stinging?2 Answers
  • I use the rose water by this brand and i absolutely love it. i ha...2 Answers
Mario Badescu Hyaluronic Eye Cream None
  • "This helps soothe my sensitive eye area and prevents redness, I prefer this after their Ceramide eye cream." in 2 reviews
  • "This has made my under eyes so bright and smooth its great for dark circles and fine lines and is a really great price i've tried this and also an 85 dollar eye cream and love both about equally despite the huge price difference id definitely recommend trying this before anything more expensive." in 2 reviews
  • "Within the last year and a half I've noticed the beginnings of some creasing on the outer edge of one eye." in 1 review
  • "I will definitely be purchasing a full size one" in 1 review
  • "I received a sample size of this product and I love it." in 1 review
Natausha Z.
Pembroke Pines
Saw no difference after using for a few weeks. It was very oily, which didn’t set well with my makeup
Adrienne K.
Westland, MI
Review for: none more...
I’m always on the look out for good eye creams and gels. I tend to lean more towards gels because I have milia and feel that creams cause more to develop. I tried to give this eye cream a chance because the description sounded great and most of the reviews were positive. However, I was not a fan. It did not absorb into my skin at all, it just sat on top of it. I feel it gave no benefit to my under eye area so I would not purchase this again. Mario Badescu Hyaluronic Eye Cream
Heather H.
Pittsburgh, PA
This gave me painful, red dry patches below my eyes after using it for a few weeks. Maybe it was just too intense to use every night.
Destiny B.
Corp Christi, TX
I was. It at all impressed by this cream. Although I love this company and pretty much all the other products Ive tried from them, this one was definately one I could do without and would replace with another selection. I didn't notice any difference at all. Sad but true
Erica H.
Kansas City, MO
I was really surprised I hated this so much. I've never had such bad eczema underneath my eyes. I actually returned this, which I NEVER do, usually I just use it up and never buy again. This burned when I put it on, felt very oily and greasy, but after like a couple hours my eyes would be on fire itching like crazy and very dry.
Nisha P.
Didn't see any results. Moisturized under my eye which is great but didn't see any drastic results. It is a gentle cream but will not be buying again.
Giselle M.
Galt, CA
I love almost everything else from this brand except this product. My eyes burned once I used it. And they bugged me all day !
Naheaan I.
Sugar Land, TX
I recently got into eye cream and everyone recommended this one so I decided to try it out. I used it for a week but it made my eyes burn so much I stopped. I apply it very carefully but the fumes still irritate my eyes. I also wake up in the morning with the surrounding skin feeling very sensitive to touch.
Caitlyn D.
Thornton, CO
Very disappointed in this product... mostly it was my fault... because I didn't read the ingredients before using... there is mineral oil in this, which is just a filler... I started getting white bumps around my eye and was so curious why, well, when I did some research THIS product was why!! So frustrated. Yes, the price is right, but the product is wrong......
Jess G.
Saint Louis, MO
Mario's products have alcohol and other ingredients that actually make them drying and can actually cause more harm than good. I bought so many things from this line and my skin became so dry, red and blotchy. It took months to undo the damage.
Taniesha F.
How much is this product?
Van L.
San Francisco, CA
Is it usa product? Where does this product come from?
Kristin V.
Riviera Beach, FL
Is this good for an everyday eye product? I'm 24 and don't need an intense eye cream yet but I'd like to get one that works well and nourishes my eyes without making them greasy.
Holly C.
I'm looking for something for under eye bags. Would you reccomend this cream for that?
Anna C.
I'm the age range of 25-29, is this a good starting eye cream for my age range? I'm just starting out and would like anti-aging formula but I have no idea where to start. If anyone of you have tried this, I would like a review, if not this, what other ones are good?