BY MARIO BADESCU #19 in Eye Creams & Treatments

Best-selling, lightweight formula. Features hydrating Hyaluronic Acid. Infused with brightening botanicals.

Ingredients

Aqua (Water, Eau), Glycerin, Paraffinum Liquidum (Mineral Oil, Huile Minérale), Cetearyl Alcohol, Olus (Vegetable Oil, Huile Végétale), Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil, Petrolatum, Ceteareth-20, Tocopherol,Hyaluronic Acid, Euphrasia Officinalis Extract, Tocopheryl Acetate, Sodium Hyaluronate, Propylene Glycol, Glyceryl Acrylate/Acrylic Acid Copolymer, PVM/MA Copolymer, Polyquaternium-24, Sodium Chloride, Diazolidinyl Urea,Propylparaben, Methylparaben, CI 19140 (Yellow 5), CI 15985 (Yellow 6)

How To Use

Pat a small amount of cream under and around the eye area using the ring finger. Follow the orbital bone from the inner corners to the outermost corners where crow's feet tend to form. If product gets into eyes, rinse well with water.

• Does this product work well? In the market for an afforda...1 Answers
  • Does this work well for people with sensitive eyes? Any s...2 Answers
  • I use the rose water by this brand and i absolutely love ...2 Answers
Mario Badescu Hyaluronic Eye Cream
  • "This helps soothe my sensitive eye area and prevents redness, I prefer this after their Ceramide eye cream." in 2 reviews
  • "This has made my under eyes so bright and smooth its great for dark circles and fine lines and is a really great price i've tried this and also an 85 dollar eye cream and love both about equally despite the huge price difference id definitely recommend trying this before anything more expensive." in 2 reviews
  • "Within the last year and a half I've noticed the beginnings of some creasing on the outer edge of one eye." in 1 review
  • "I will definitely be purchasing a full size one" in 1 review
  • "I began noticing fine lines around my eyes, and tried a few different eye creams." in 1 review
Daniella M.
Dried out really quickly. Turned into a sticky substance ? I don’t know the eye cream doesn’t seem to look like it works
Lindsay F.
This eye cream was terrible.  I ended up with these ugly dry patches of skin under my eyes during the time I used it.  It took me a long time to get rid of those patches and the only way I was able to was with an extremely expensive YSL eye cream.  I was incredibly disappointed and it has really turned me off Mario Badescu products.
Adrianna T.
Charlotte, NC
I really really wanted to like this product, so many people recommended I try it. It burned my eyes immediately after I applied it. It didn't aboard well. Not a fan!
Nicole D.
Butte, MT
I was really unimpressed with this product. It wasn't nearly moisturizing enough for me and didn't help improve any of the issues I have around my eyes. Not worth it
Staci B.
Sacramento
Price point is cheap but it never really soaked into my skin. I didn't see anything different or hydrated about it.
Shelby J.
Council Blfs, IA
Did nothing besides clog my pores and make my under eyes greasy. It smelled like olive oil which is super strange, and the ingredients are not good at all. The only thing I like from MB is their facial sprays. Just skip this one!
Corey H.
San Diego
I don’t feel like this does absolutely anything for my under eyes. No brightening, no de puffing, no hydration. I bought it 50% off I think and it still wasn’t worth it. Super disappointed.
Bernadette C.
New York
I heard so many great things about this cream. I have used other products from this brand with no issues. This gave me a rash and bumps under my eyes...not good for me.
Melaina S.
Reston, VA
I hate this eye cream, I have been on the hunt for a good eye cream and since I usually love Mario Badescu products. This one makes my under eyes and my eye lids greasy which is very unlike my skin type. It also clogs the pores under my eyes and gives me weird white bumps where I apply it. It’s very thick and heavy and I actually am returning it.
Melissa R.
I used this cream for almost a year and really tried to like it but it left my eye area greasy feeling. I don't feel like it helped irregardless of the constant changes of application I made. My eye area was shiny and I think it accentuated the creases that I wanted concealed.
Taniesha F.
How much is this product?
Van L.
San Francisco, CA
Is it usa product? Where does this product come from?
Kristin V.
Riviera Beach, FL
Is this good for an everyday eye product? I'm 24 and don't need an intense eye cream yet but I'd like to get one that works well and nourishes my eyes without making them greasy.
Sabrina R.
I'm looking for an eye cream to help my really dry under eye. I want one that is good for before makeup so that my concealer doesn't look cakey. Thoughts on this one?
Holly C.
I'm looking for something for under eye bags. Would you reccomend this cream for that?