BY MARIO BADESCU #56 in Eye Creams & Treatments

Using an eye cream twice daily is essential for younger-looking skin and for keeping lines and wrinkles at bay. Mario Badescu's easily absorbed hyaluronic acid formula helps lock in the skin's own natural moisture without the use of heavy, greasy oils. Color(s): none. Brand: Mario Badescu. Style Name: Mario Badescu Hyaluronic Eye Cream. Style Number: 194616. Available In Stores. see more...

• Does this product work well? In the market for an affordable eye ...1 Answers
  • Does this work well for people with sensitive eyes? Any stinging?2 Answers
  • I use the rose water by this brand and i absolutely love it. i ha...2 Answers
Mario Badescu Hyaluronic Eye Cream None
  • "This helps soothe my sensitive eye area and prevents redness, I prefer this after their Ceramide eye cream." in 2 reviews
  • "This has made my under eyes so bright and smooth its great for dark circles and fine lines and is a really great price i've tried this and also an 85 dollar eye cream and love both about equally despite the huge price difference id definitely recommend trying this before anything more expensive." in 2 reviews
  • "Within the last year and a half I've noticed the beginnings of some creasing on the outer edge of one eye." in 1 review
  • "I will definitely be purchasing a full size one" in 1 review
  • "I received a sample size of this product and I love it." in 1 review
Tiffany F.
Bronx, NY
I love this its my go to I've been using it years now. I put it in the fridge and i love the cooling and refreshing feeling I get in the morning. It really helps with darkness and a little puffiness. I use a tool for the puffiness so i don't know how well this works for that.
Ashley P.
BRISTOL, TN
This does a great job at keeping my under eyes hydrated but that's about it. I didn't notice any other difference than that. I will not be repurchasing in the future.
Alyssa C.
Amanda, OH
I've purchased this eye cream multiple times and still continue to love it! The intense hydration is exactly what my undereyes need during the harsh winter months.
Raechel A.
This is the best daily eye cream for both day and night. It is very inexpensive but it does everything that eye cream should do. I like the classic and simple packaging of the brand, too. I would love to try more products, but anyway I will definitely repeat this eye cream.
Amanda L.
Nampa, ID
This brand is one of my favorites for skin care because of how effective it is but also so amazing for the price. I noticed a difference right after use. My eyes looked less puffy.
Karli S.
Cincinnati , OH
Review for: none more...
This eye cream is hydrating okay enough but it lacks in anything else. I have not noticed any improvement in my skin texture, dark circles, or lines. This would be good for a teenager getting started in skincare but not for someone with traits that they would like to change
Laiken T.
Winchester,Kentucky
I can really tell a difference in the darkness around my eyes and the tired look when I use this, it really does help with the dark circles and puffiness, it just makes your eye area really hydrated. You can buy this on their website. Would definitely recommend to anyone!
Ingrid R.
While the glycolic is my night cream, this is my day cream. It dries down with no residue and does such a great job under makeup. It hydrated my eyes, doesn’t have any scent at all, doesn’t sting, and I definitely have seen results. I love the price point too. Definitely recommend for anyone looking for a good eye cream.
Jamie S.
This eye cream instantly smoothes out skin and feels so nice! It is not very thick but leaves skin shiny, which is kind of a downside. I have sensitive skin, and it does irritate it at all! I recommended it to my mother, and I have seen results in her under eye bags!
Adrianna p.
Even in the sample size this stuff lasts forever! It's really really creamy and light on the skin. It rubs in gently and absorbs into the skin well. No greasy feeling later!
Taniesha F.
How much is this product?
Van L.
San Francisco, CA
Is it usa product? Where does this product come from?
Kristin V.
Riviera Beach, FL
Is this good for an everyday eye product? I'm 24 and don't need an intense eye cream yet but I'd like to get one that works well and nourishes my eyes without making them greasy.
Holly C.
I'm looking for something for under eye bags. Would you reccomend this cream for that?
Anna C.
I'm the age range of 25-29, is this a good starting eye cream for my age range? I'm just starting out and would like anti-aging formula but I have no idea where to start. If anyone of you have tried this, I would like a review, if not this, what other ones are good?