BY MARIO BADESCU #19 in Eye Creams & Treatments

Best-selling, lightweight formula. Features hydrating Hyaluronic Acid. Infused with brightening botanicals.

Ingredients

Aqua (Water, Eau), Glycerin, Paraffinum Liquidum (Mineral Oil, Huile Minérale), Cetearyl Alcohol, Olus (Vegetable Oil, Huile Végétale), Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil, Petrolatum, Ceteareth-20, Tocopherol,Hyaluronic Acid, Euphrasia Officinalis Extract, Tocopheryl Acetate, Sodium Hyaluronate, Propylene Glycol, Glyceryl Acrylate/Acrylic Acid Copolymer, PVM/MA Copolymer, Polyquaternium-24, Sodium Chloride, Diazolidinyl Urea,Propylparaben, Methylparaben, CI 19140 (Yellow 5), CI 15985 (Yellow 6)

How To Use

Pat a small amount of cream under and around the eye area using the ring finger. Follow the orbital bone from the inner corners to the outermost corners where crow's feet tend to form. If product gets into eyes, rinse well with water.

• Does this product work well? In the market for an afforda...1 Answers
  • Does this work well for people with sensitive eyes? Any s...2 Answers
  • I use the rose water by this brand and i absolutely love ...2 Answers
Mario Badescu Hyaluronic Eye Cream
  • "This helps soothe my sensitive eye area and prevents redness, I prefer this after their Ceramide eye cream." in 2 reviews
  • "This has made my under eyes so bright and smooth its great for dark circles and fine lines and is a really great price i've tried this and also an 85 dollar eye cream and love both about equally despite the huge price difference id definitely recommend trying this before anything more expensive." in 2 reviews
  • "Within the last year and a half I've noticed the beginnings of some creasing on the outer edge of one eye." in 1 review
  • "I will definitely be purchasing a full size one" in 1 review
  • "I began noticing fine lines around my eyes, and tried a few different eye creams." in 1 review
America H.
Consistency is key! I bought this at Ulta when it was on sale and I don't regret it. It's a little oily but a good oily! You can feel the hydration around you eyes while working against wrinkles. I apply this in the corner, under and on my eyelids and it has been working ever since.
Alexis R.
Davis
A good eye cream for the price point. It did hydrate my under eyes, but after receiving a sample from a higher end brand, I realized this cream could do better. After seeing the other side, I don’t think I’d buy this again. I would cough up the extra money for a more effective eye cream.
Priscilla R.
I freaking love this eye cream! Hard to believe how affordable it is with how well it works. A little goes a long way so it'll last you for a very long time. It does have a greasy feeling when applied so I would suggest only using it as a night cream. I apply it at night after my shower as part of my nightly skin care. I tap my ring finger into the product and then tap it out under my eyes. When I wake up it's usually all absorbed. If there's any left I just massage it in and im good to go. My concealer applies so much smoother and settles less into any fine lines. After a few weeks of using this I recommended it to a friend and she loves it too.
Chrissandra J.
Douglasville, GA
I have been using this product for a few weeks and I’m not sure it works for me. I seem to get little bumps by my eyes whenever i use it. I’m going to try again but I may end up giving it away. Not sure I would buy it again but I’m open to trying other eye creams from the brand.
Melissa V.
Pacoima, CA
I love the Mario badescu line. My under eye area is really sensitive so I have to be really careful of what I use or It will irritate my skin and my eyes will swell up. But this eye cream works amazing ! It hydrated and doesn’t irritate me. I will keep buying this cream.
Suzanne S.
Beebe
Great product! I love this line anyway, and an eye cream with hydralauronic acid is the dream. It is gentle on my eye area. I got it on Amazon, during a late night “I need a boost” session. It was such a great buy! I definitely will purchase again and recommend to others!
Christi W.
San Antonio, TX
This is a wonderful moisturizing eye cream that works fantastic under circles creepiness Darkness and lacking hydration. I love Mario badescu products because they are inexpensive and they work. If you're looking for just a great everyday eye cream I would suggest this product.
Allison J.
Atlanta, GA
I've use this same eye cream for three years now. I'm only 28 but I have no crows feet or any sign of eye aging. Love the price point and simple packaging of all of Mario's products. This one is my favorite of all the eye creams because of the moisture it brings to my eyes!
Madeline S.
Forest Park, IL
This is my new favorite eye cream! It’s honestly a miracle worker! I started using this product about a month ago and have seen so much change in wrinkles under my eyes and less creasing in my makeup. It’s also very affordable, I’d recommend this product to all my friends!
Rachael K.
Maineville, OH
Great product for hydration and puffiness. Not to harsh or irritating to the eye. This eye cream is also a great price point. Not the best I’ve ever used but overall not bad. Probably wouldn’t buy again just because there is so many other products I want to try out there
Taniesha F.
How much is this product?
Van L.
San Francisco, CA
Is it usa product? Where does this product come from?
Kristin V.
Riviera Beach, FL
Is this good for an everyday eye product? I'm 24 and don't need an intense eye cream yet but I'd like to get one that works well and nourishes my eyes without making them greasy.
Sabrina R.
I'm looking for an eye cream to help my really dry under eye. I want one that is good for before makeup so that my concealer doesn't look cakey. Thoughts on this one?
Holly C.
I'm looking for something for under eye bags. Would you reccomend this cream for that?