BY MARIO BADESCU #23 in Eye Creams & Treatments

Using an eye cream twice daily is essential for younger-looking skin and for keeping lines and wrinkles at bay. Mario Badescu's easily absorbed hyaluronic acid formula helps lock in the skin's own natural moisture without the use of heavy, greasy oils. Color(s): none. Brand: Mario Badescu. Style Name: Mario Badescu Hyaluronic Eye Cream. Style Number: 194616. Available In Stores. see more...

• Does this product work well? In the market for an afforda...1 Answers
  • Does this work well for people with sensitive eyes? Any s...2 Answers
  • I use the rose water by this brand and i absolutely love ...2 Answers
Mario Badescu Hyaluronic Eye Cream None
  • "This helps soothe my sensitive eye area and prevents redness, I prefer this after their Ceramide eye cream." in 2 reviews
  • "This has made my under eyes so bright and smooth its great for dark circles and fine lines and is a really great price i've tried this and also an 85 dollar eye cream and love both about equally despite the huge price difference id definitely recommend trying this before anything more expensive." in 2 reviews
  • "Within the last year and a half I've noticed the beginnings of some creasing on the outer edge of one eye." in 1 review
  • "I will definitely be purchasing a full size one" in 1 review
  • "I began noticing fine lines around my eyes, and tried a few different eye creams." in 1 review
cydnei m.
Arlington
Review for: none more...
i received a test size of this product and i use it every night before bed! it EXCEEDED my expectations! i love the creamy and light formula that it has and it does not leave you feeling oily after use! i notice my dark circles and bags under my eyes disappearing after the first week! would highly recommend to anyone that has problems with bags and under eye circles!
Carrie A.
Paragould, AR
Again I love this a little goes a long way pathos under your eyes and bring life back to your under eyes you will see a difference in your skin take before and after pictures once a week for four week and you to will be a believer. I love the way it feels and the way it improves the skin around my eye area thank you Mario badescu for such an amazing skin care line of products
Mallory S.
Review for: none more...
I had high hopes for this, but it was just ok. I don’t dislike it, it just won’t be something I would repurchase. It’s super thick, which you would think is good, but it doesn’t absorb into the skin well, it just sits on top. I do feel like it does a good job at hydrating once you finally get it to absorb, but not enough to make it a favorite.
Jeanne A.
I LOVE THIS EYE CREAM!! It smells so good and pairs perfectly with my daily routine leaving my under eyes hydrated and clear of dark circles. I bought mine at Ulta and I look forward to using it everyday! It doesn’t take much under each eye so the product will last a while. Mario Badescu Hyaluronic Eye Cream None
Rebekah J.
Mount Juliet, TN
Not the best eye cream I’ve ever used. I did not see a lot of difference after using this, other than extra hydration under my eyes. I did not use this cream but once so there is a possibility that it would work well with repeated use. I would recommend this eye cream if you are looking to hydrate under your eyes.
Jennifer L.
Review for: none more...
I wanted to like this product, especially given the great price. But I didn't notice any great results even after a month of use. It is, however, a great moisturizer for the eye area. But my dark circles and fine lines were no different after use.
Nicole M.
Gloucester, VA
I love this stuff! Usually it notice a lot of difference when it comes to eye creams and honestly I don't typically use them but this one has changed my mind. This one actually does something and I can see a difference in the skin after use, it's very hydrating and it really plumps the skin. This is a fantastic product.
Felicia H.
Cincinnati, OH
Review for: none more...
I got this eye cream in a kit on their website and really like it! It instants depuffs my eyes and makes it more hydrated and awake! It is not the cheapest, but eye cream lasts a long time so investing in a good one will be worth it! The results are worth the price! Mario Badescu Hyaluronic Eye Cream None
Kristen M.
Lawrence, KS
Review for: none more...
I’m not sure this has helped with the lines under my eyes but it drastically moisturizes and makes my under eye skin feel supple. It’s very gentle and I have very sensitive skin, so that’s a plus. Also, a little goes a long way. I’ve had this product 2 months and using it once a day, I have barely made a dent in it.
Donna C.
Kyle, TX
Review for: none more...
I purchased this with the expectation that this was going to moisturize my eye area, which it does excellently. The wonderful thing about this is a tiny amount goes a very long way. Barely touch the product with one finger and you have enough for both eyes. So this product will last you FOREVER!
Taniesha F.
How much is this product?
Van L.
San Francisco, CA
Is it usa product? Where does this product come from?
Kristin V.
Riviera Beach, FL
Is this good for an everyday eye product? I'm 24 and don't need an intense eye cream yet but I'd like to get one that works well and nourishes my eyes without making them greasy.
Holly C.
I'm looking for something for under eye bags. Would you reccomend this cream for that?
Anna C.
I'm the age range of 25-29, is this a good starting eye cream for my age range? I'm just starting out and would like anti-aging formula but I have no idea where to start. If anyone of you have tried this, I would like a review, if not this, what other ones are good?