BY MARIO BADESCU #36 in Eye Creams & Treatments

Using an eye cream twice daily is essential for younger-looking skin and for keeping lines and wrinkles at bay. Mario Badescu's easily absorbed hyaluronic acid formula helps lock in the skin's own natural moisture without the use of heavy, greasy oils. Color(s): none. Brand: Mario Badescu. Style Name: Mario Badescu Hyaluronic Eye Cream. Style Number: 194616. Available In Stores. see more...

• Does this product work well? In the market for an affordable eye ...1 Answers
  • Does this work well for people with sensitive eyes? Any stinging?2 Answers
  • I use the rose water by this brand and i absolutely love it. i ha...2 Answers
Mario Badescu Hyaluronic Eye Cream None
  • "This helps soothe my sensitive eye area and prevents redness, I prefer this after their Ceramide eye cream." in 2 reviews
  • "This has made my under eyes so bright and smooth its great for dark circles and fine lines and is a really great price i've tried this and also an 85 dollar eye cream and love both about equally despite the huge price difference id definitely recommend trying this before anything more expensive." in 2 reviews
  • "Within the last year and a half I've noticed the beginnings of some creasing on the outer edge of one eye." in 1 review
  • "I will definitely be purchasing a full size one" in 1 review
  • "I began noticing fine lines around my eyes, and tried a few different eye creams." in 1 review
Jessie S.
Greenville
Review for: none more...
I think Mario Badescu Hyaluronic Eye Cream None is an ok eye cream. It is pretty moisturizing, but I'm just not seeing much of a difference in my under eye area. You only need the tiniest bit, which makes it last a long time, however, it doesn't absorb super well. You have to keep rubbing it in for a good 15-20 seconds for the white cream to dissipate, and the last thing you need to be doing it pushing and tugging at the skin around your eye. Kind of defeats the purpose. Once it absorbs it feels very moisturizing. I got a sample size of this in their sample kit that you can order after you take the Skin Analysis on their website, so I only had to pay for shipping, which is nice. And just because it wasn't my favorite doesn't mean it won't work for others, so it might be worth it to give it a shot. I just think I will try other eye creams before ordering this one.
Iris H.
Kilgore, TX
The most important thing about the eyes is to keep them moisturized and treat the skin around it very delicately. This Badescu product is great for those who need all the moisture that they need for their eyes. This one is what I would consider a starter product and then work your way up to more intense products. Good, affordable, and does the job...to an extent. I would not recommend using this for more than 30 to 40 days. In my opinion with continuous use you build up a tolerance and it's not as effective anymore.
Billie D.
Saginaw
Review for: none more...
I just began using this cream and can already see the difference in my under eyes. I'm only 24 but I'm in law school and my eyes always have bags that are dark and puffy and lead to lines directly under my eyes from puffiness. I began using this cream earlier this week and the puffiness is gone and the lines under my eyes look much less deep. I love that the product does not irritate my eyes and starts working right away!
Elizabeth B.
Dallas, TX
Review for: none more...
I really wanted to like this eye cream. I used it for a month straight a couple months ago and then went onto test another product that failed as well. Came back this month and started using again and I have started to break out underneath my eye and on my high cheek bone and this is the only difference in my routine. Sadly enough I have not noticed any changes in my dark circles either which is my biggest area of need.
Michelle V.
New Jersey
Review for: none more...
I like this eye cream for the purpose of moisturizing my under eyes and it looks good under makeup. It doesn’t do much for dark circles or under eye bags but it does makes the under eyes feel and look a little more hydrated. I prefer an eye cream that gives me all around good results rather than just results in one specific area (hydration) so although this eye cream is ok I would most likely reach for others that I have over this one!
Kajsa L.
Rockport, MA
Review for: none more...
Totally obsessed with Mario Badescu's Hyaluronic Eye Cream! I was able to recieve samples from their website and boy, I was so happy I did. As I have been aging, I have been getting fine lines under my eyes. This has been helping so much since I started using it. It is super creamy and not oily at all, which I love. I highly reccommend this product for an eye cream. 🎯❤😍

Corinne B.
West Haven, CT
Review for: none more...
It definitely feels like it’s working because it tingles-burns depending on the sensitivity of your skin. I personally cannot day my under eye has visually improved any signs of aging though. I’ve used one complete jar and am on my second one currently-I chose to repurchase due to the Ulta 21 day of beauty sale. I continue to use it for the under eye exfoliation, not necessarily for wrinkle correction.
Zahra A.
Review for: none more...
I like this eye cream for the purpose of a mosturizer but not for what an eye cream should do. You honestly only need a very tiny amount and then rub it into your under eye. I haven't noticed a difference at all and lately realized it has made me get a few bumps every so often. :/ I really wanted to like this product, as I love all their other stuff but it didn't work for me.
Carrie A.
Paragould, AR
Again I love this a little goes a long way pathos under your eyes and bring life back to your under eyes you will see a difference in your skin take before and after pictures once a week for four week and you to will be a believer. I love the way it feels and the way it improves the skin around my eye area thank you Mario badescu for such an amazing skin care line of products
Mallory S.
Review for: none more...
I had high hopes for this, but it was just ok. I don’t dislike it, it just won’t be something I would repurchase. It’s super thick, which you would think is good, but it doesn’t absorb into the skin well, it just sits on top. I do feel like it does a good job at hydrating once you finally get it to absorb, but not enough to make it a favorite.
Taniesha F.
How much is this product?
Van L.
San Francisco, CA
Is it usa product? Where does this product come from?
Kristin V.
Riviera Beach, FL
Is this good for an everyday eye product? I'm 24 and don't need an intense eye cream yet but I'd like to get one that works well and nourishes my eyes without making them greasy.
Holly C.
I'm looking for something for under eye bags. Would you reccomend this cream for that?
Anna C.
I'm the age range of 25-29, is this a good starting eye cream for my age range? I'm just starting out and would like anti-aging formula but I have no idea where to start. If anyone of you have tried this, I would like a review, if not this, what other ones are good?