BY MARIO BADESCU

Best-selling, lightweight formula. Features hydrating Hyaluronic Acid. Infused with brightening botanicals.

Ingredients

Aqua (Water, Eau), Glycerin, Paraffinum Liquidum (Mineral Oil, Huile Minérale), Cetearyl Alcohol, Olus (Vegetable Oil, Huile Végétale), Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil, Petrolatum, Ceteareth-20, Tocopherol,Hyaluronic Acid, Euphrasia Officinalis Extract, Tocopheryl Acetate, Sodium Hyaluronate, Propylene Glycol, Glyceryl Acrylate/Acrylic Acid Copolymer, PVM/MA Copolymer, Polyquaternium-24, Sodium Chloride, Diazolidinyl Urea,Propylparaben, Methylparaben, CI 19140 (Yellow 5), CI 15985 (Yellow 6)

How To Use

Pat a small amount of cream under and around the eye area using the ring finger. Follow the orbital bone from the inner corners to the outermost corners where crow's feet tend to form. If product gets into eyes, rinse well with water.

• Does this product work well? In the market for an afforda...2 Answers
  • Does this work well for people with sensitive eyes? Any s...2 Answers
  • I use the rose water by this brand and i absolutely love ...2 Answers
Reviews (2047)
  • "This helps soothe my sensitive eye area and prevents redness, I prefer this after their Ceramide eye cream." in 2 reviews
  • "This has made my under eyes so bright and smooth its great for dark circles and fine lines and is a really great price i've tried this and also an 85 dollar eye cream and love both about equally despite the huge price difference id definitely recommend trying this before anything more expensive." in 2 reviews
  • "Within the last year and a half I've noticed the beginnings of some creasing on the outer edge of one eye." in 1 review
  • "I will definitely be purchasing a full size one" in 1 review
  • "I began noticing fine lines around my eyes, and tried a few different eye creams." in 1 review
Kayla K.
Pasadena
Mario Badescu Hyaluronic Eye Cream holy cow this stuff is amazing!! I was in Ulta and tried it out based on sales rep recommendation and within minutes of application i saw a DRAMATIC change in eye puffiness amd color and smoothness. Needless to say i bought a jar and my eyes keep improving. The price is awesome and that makes my pocketbook super happy. Try it!!!
Shelby H.
North Bend
I’ve got to be honest, I was disappointed in this product. I’ve tried other products from Mario Badescu and loved them, so I thought why not look for an affordable eye cream? But I was so wrong... this eye cream is so greasy between my fingers and especially under my eye area. It takes what seems like hours to absorb into the skin and I finally figured out why. It has tons of mineral oil in it! I try to avoid the stuff at all costs and definitely for the delicate under eye area. Leaves a funny oily residue, I would rather splurge on a more expensive eye cream. Overall would not recommend.
Melanie C.
Manteca, CA
I used this for months and definitely saw a difference in the skin around my eyes. With a thin layer of product, my eyes were nice and supple with reduced wrinkling. However, once I glopped on a lot of product just to see what would happen and I woke up with puffy eyes (never had I seen this result with other eye creams)!! Obviously it went away, and it did so within the usual time frame of waking up with puffy eyes. It wasn’t a problem because I stayed indoors all day but I was just shocked, so be careful how much you use. So yes, great cream and I recommend it!
Janelle A.
Albuquerque , NM
Great for dryness under the eyes... I bought this at ulta after looked up hydrating under eye cream. I am new to the eye cream game and for the $18 price point I thought i'd give it a try. I've totally noticed a difference under my eyes when it comes to the dryness. It has really helped. I also have sensitive eyes in general so I was worried about that but nope, this is gentle and moisturizing just like I needed.
CHARiSSA J.
Sacramento, CA
Very basic eye cream. Great starter for maybe teens or somebody who wants a back up moisturizer for eyes. I really haven’t noticed results, yet it does do the job for moisture, not too much for repair. Don’t expect brightening or smoothening here, however it is gentle enough for day and night hydration. Maybe if you are lucky it will be effective for de puffing depending on your mood and the weather. I first tried this in my 30’s, I could imagine I would have been please with this right after high school. That is about it.
Britt M.
I’ve fallen deeply in love with this eye cream, I understand the hype around this now! A little goes a long way, I barely use a dime sized fab to cover under both of my eyes. This eye cream is super light yet very moisturizing, so much that even the times where I only use this in the morning, my eyes still feel moisturized the next day. I think this is helping the fine lines in getting under my eyes as well. This may not correct my undereye darkness, but I think this will really help with my undereye concealer application.
Jessie S.
Greenville
I think Mario Badescu Hyaluronic Eye Cream is an ok eye cream. It is pretty moisturizing, but I'm just not seeing much of a difference in my under eye area. You only need the tiniest bit, which makes it last a long time, however, it doesn't absorb super well. You have to keep rubbing it in for a good 15-20 seconds for the white cream to dissipate, and the last thing you need to be doing it pushing and tugging at the skin around your eye. Kind of defeats the purpose. Once it absorbs it feels very moisturizing. I got a sample size of this in their sample kit that you can order after you take the Skin Analysis on their website, so I only had to pay for shipping, which is nice. And just because it wasn't my favorite doesn't mean it won't work for others, so it might be worth it to give it a shot. I just think I will try other eye creams before ordering this one.
Chelsey W.
Murrells Inlt, SC
I used this product when I was only last vacation (I got the Mario Badescu travel size kit to make it easier when I flew). I was skeptical of skipping things up from my normal routine (I usually use the Beauty Counter Countermatch Eye Rescue Cream) but this product was perfect. I haven’t used for long enough to attest to its long term results but I have been impressed with the product so far! Specifically, the travel sized product is very small and makes it easy to fit in that quart sized bag to carry on!
Emily C.
San Diego, CA
I absolutely hated this eye cream. Yes, hate is a strong word and yes in this instance I really mean it. This product never sinks into my skin. After a week or so of using this it actually made my undereyes more dry than they’ve ever been. I thought maybe my skin was just going through something so I continued to use it but after about a month of my under eye area looking dry and crepey I gave up on it and went back to my usual products. My undereyes came back to normal after about a week.
margo b.
Caruthersvlle, MO
I found this eye cream easy to use, fast absorbing and very moisturizing.  I love using moisturizers but the delicate eye area needs extra tlc so it is important to get products that cater to that delicate area.  I put some of this cream on my ring and middle finger tips and dab it under and around my eyes.  The hyaluronic acid is a great ingredient because it pulls in moisture and absorbs a thousand times it's weight in moisture!  so it is a good idea to spritz on some water or a face mist on top of any creams containing hyaluronic acid.
Margaret M.
Phoenix, AZ
FINE Lines!? Does it help at all?
Michele M.
St Catharines, ON
What's so great about this eye cream? I'm looking for a new favorite.
Saglara O.
Arlington, WA
How does this go under makeup ?
Claire A.
Edgerton, WI
I have beyond sensitive skin around my eyes. I have had terrible allergic reactions to so many eye creams. Anyone with extremely sensitive skin use this? Or have suggestions for a better eye cream?
Mario Badescu Hyaluronic Eye Cream How often can you use this product per day?