BY MARIO BADESCU #23 in Eye Creams & Treatments

Using an eye cream twice daily is essential for younger-looking skin and for keeping lines and wrinkles at bay. Mario Badescu's easily absorbed hyaluronic acid formula helps lock in the skin's own natural moisture without the use of heavy, greasy oils. Color(s): none. Brand: Mario Badescu. Style Name: Mario Badescu Hyaluronic Eye Cream. Style Number: 194616. Available In Stores. see more...

• Does this product work well? In the market for an afforda...1 Answers
  • Does this work well for people with sensitive eyes? Any s...2 Answers
  • I use the rose water by this brand and i absolutely love ...2 Answers
Mario Badescu Hyaluronic Eye Cream None
  • "This helps soothe my sensitive eye area and prevents redness, I prefer this after their Ceramide eye cream." in 2 reviews
  • "This has made my under eyes so bright and smooth its great for dark circles and fine lines and is a really great price i've tried this and also an 85 dollar eye cream and love both about equally despite the huge price difference id definitely recommend trying this before anything more expensive." in 2 reviews
  • "Within the last year and a half I've noticed the beginnings of some creasing on the outer edge of one eye." in 1 review
  • "I will definitely be purchasing a full size one" in 1 review
  • "I began noticing fine lines around my eyes, and tried a few different eye creams." in 1 review
Jessie S.
Greenville
Review for: none more...
I think Mario Badescu Hyaluronic Eye Cream None is an ok eye cream. It is pretty moisturizing, but I'm just not seeing much of a difference in my under eye area. You only need the tiniest bit, which makes it last a long time, however, it doesn't absorb super well. You have to keep rubbing it in for a good 15-20 seconds for the white cream to dissipate, and the last thing you need to be doing it pushing and tugging at the skin around your eye. Kind of defeats the purpose. Once it absorbs it feels very moisturizing. I got a sample size of this in their sample kit that you can order after you take the Skin Analysis on their website, so I only had to pay for shipping, which is nice. And just because it wasn't my favorite doesn't mean it won't work for others, so it might be worth it to give it a shot. I just think I will try other eye creams before ordering this one.
Kayla K.
Pasadena
Mario Badescu Hyaluronic Eye Cream None holy cow this stuff is amazing!! I was in Ulta and tried it out based on sales rep recommendation and within minutes of application i saw a DRAMATIC change in eye puffiness amd color and smoothness. Needless to say i bought a jar and my eyes keep improving. The price is awesome and that makes my pocketbook super happy. Try it!!!
Janelle A.
Albuquerque , NM
Review for: none more...
Great for dryness under the eyes... I bought this at ulta after looked up hydrating under eye cream. I am new to the eye cream game and for the $18 price point I thought i'd give it a try. I've totally noticed a difference under my eyes when it comes to the dryness. It has really helped. I also have sensitive eyes in general so I was worried about that but nope, this is gentle and moisturizing just like I needed.
Chelsey W.
Murrells Inlet
Review for: none more...
I used this product when I was only last vacation (I got the Mario Badescu travel size kit to make it easier when I flew). I was skeptical of skipping things up from my normal routine (I usually use the Beauty Counter Countermatch Eye Rescue Cream) but this product was perfect. I haven’t used for long enough to attest to its long term results but I have been impressed with the product so far! Specifically, the travel sized product is very small and makes it easy to fit in that quart sized bag to carry on!
Marisela L.
I am extremely impressed with this eye cream! I am very into keeping my skin in general, but especially my eye area looking as nice as possible, so I've been through a ungodly amount of eye creams. I have extremely dry and sensitive skin as well. This eye cream worked wonders for me. The main thing is keeping my under eye area super moisturized! I use it at night before bed, and in the morning before I do my makeup. Since using this product (probably about 2 months now) I've noticed a HUGE difference in how well my concealer looks! The skin under my eyes doesn't dry out and make my concealer look icky anymore! And this stuff doesn't irritate my eyes, which is a bonus. I hope they never discontinue this product or change the formula!
Elizabeth B.
Dallas, TX
Review for: none more...
I really wanted to like this eye cream. I used it for a month straight a couple months ago and then went onto test another product that failed as well. Came back this month and started using again and I have started to break out underneath my eye and on my high cheek bone and this is the only difference in my routine. Sadly enough I have not noticed any changes in my dark circles either which is my biggest area of need.
Michelle V.
New Jersey
Review for: none more...
I like this eye cream for the purpose of moisturizing my under eyes and it looks good under makeup. It doesn’t do much for dark circles or under eye bags but it does makes the under eyes feel and look a little more hydrated. I prefer an eye cream that gives me all around good results rather than just results in one specific area (hydration) so although this eye cream is ok I would most likely reach for others that I have over this one!
Kajsa L.
Rockport, MA
Review for: none more...
Totally obsessed with Mario Badescu's Hyaluronic Eye Cream! I was able to recieve samples from their website and boy, I was so happy I did. As I have been aging, I have been getting fine lines under my eyes. This has been helping so much since I started using it. It is super creamy and not oily at all, which I love. I highly reccommend this product for an eye cream. 🎯❤😍

Corinne B.
West Haven, CT
Review for: none more...
It definitely feels like it’s working because it tingles-burns depending on the sensitivity of your skin. I personally cannot day my under eye has visually improved any signs of aging though. I’ve used one complete jar and am on my second one currently-I chose to repurchase due to the Ulta 21 day of beauty sale. I continue to use it for the under eye exfoliation, not necessarily for wrinkle correction.
Zahra A.
Review for: none more...
I like this eye cream for the purpose of a mosturizer but not for what an eye cream should do. You honestly only need a very tiny amount and then rub it into your under eye. I haven't noticed a difference at all and lately realized it has made me get a few bumps every so often. :/ I really wanted to like this product, as I love all their other stuff but it didn't work for me.
Kristen J.
Marshville, NC
Will this help with bags under the eyes? My skin isn't as firm as if like it to be, and is puffy.
Amber K.
N Huntingdon, PA
What are your favorite eye creams? This one is okay, but I'm looking for awesome results.
Claire A.
Edgerton, WI
I have beyond sensitive skin around my eyes. I have had terrible allergic reactions to so many eye creams. Anyone with extremely sensitive skin use this? Or have suggestions for a better eye cream?
Moomal S.
I'm on a hunt for an eye cream. Turning 25 this year, so I figured I should start using eye creams, but as a student I'm in a bit of a budget. How is this eye cream? I'm looking for something hydrating and also something that can help reduce dark under eye circles
Bethany V.
Seekonk, MA
Does this stuff really work? Does it actually help with eye bags and dark circles? Because I feel like all eye creams say that. I know it's meant for hydration, but I have been told that that's the first step in improving the circles and bags, will this actually help those problems?