BY MARIO BADESCU #56 in Eye Creams & Treatments

Using an eye cream twice daily is essential for younger-looking skin and for keeping lines and wrinkles at bay. Mario Badescu's easily absorbed hyaluronic acid formula helps lock in the skin's own natural moisture without the use of heavy, greasy oils. Color(s): none. Brand: Mario Badescu. Style Name: Mario Badescu Hyaluronic Eye Cream. Style Number: 194616. Available In Stores. see more...

• Does this product work well? In the market for an affordable eye ...1 Answers
  • Does this work well for people with sensitive eyes? Any stinging?2 Answers
  • I use the rose water by this brand and i absolutely love it. i ha...2 Answers
Mario Badescu Hyaluronic Eye Cream None
  • "This helps soothe my sensitive eye area and prevents redness, I prefer this after their Ceramide eye cream." in 2 reviews
  • "This has made my under eyes so bright and smooth its great for dark circles and fine lines and is a really great price i've tried this and also an 85 dollar eye cream and love both about equally despite the huge price difference id definitely recommend trying this before anything more expensive." in 2 reviews
  • "Within the last year and a half I've noticed the beginnings of some creasing on the outer edge of one eye." in 1 review
  • "I will definitely be purchasing a full size one" in 1 review
  • "I received a sample size of this product and I love it." in 1 review
Morgan G.
Kelso, WA
I love this product I use it every night. I am a mother of five and i don't not get a ton of sleep and when I use this product at night the next morning I look fully rested even if I'm not. I was beginning to get fine lines around my eyes and i gave noticed a difference. This is not a heavy greasey product it has a clean feel to it and i like the smell. This became a part of my daily routine
Billie D.
Saginaw
Review for: none more...
I just began using this cream and can already see the difference in my under eyes. I'm only 24 but I'm in law school and my eyes always have bags that are dark and puffy and lead to lines directly under my eyes from puffiness. I began using this cream earlier this week and the puffiness is gone and the lines under my eyes look much less deep. I love that the product does not irritate my eyes and starts working right away!
Elizabeth B.
Dallas, TX
Review for: none more...
I really wanted to like this eye cream. I used it for a month straight a couple months ago and then went onto test another product that failed as well. Came back this month and started using again and I have started to break out underneath my eye and on my high cheek bone and this is the only difference in my routine. Sadly enough I have not noticed any changes in my dark circles either which is my biggest area of need.
⚡️🔥Queen_lila🔥⚡️ L.
opalocka
Review for: none more...
I really want this item so I can eliminate permanently my under eye dark circles because trust me no one looks good with hem or in one cases some people do look extremely awesome I strongly recommend this item to any person that can’t handle them any more and hat wants them gone for good or any other person
Alie W.
Mount Prospect
I love how creamy this is and how nicely it absorbs into my under eye area. Although it does leave a bit of a greasy look I don’t mind as I only use this at night. I have been using for about three weeks now and have notice a difference is my circles. They’re not as dark as they usually are and I have a 6month old baby so lord knows I never sleep!
Michele W.
Des Moines , IA
I got this after it was recommended to me at Ulta. I was pretty excited to try it because I was told it would help really hydrate my under eyes, which need a lot of love. This stuff was so greasy and took for ever to finally get massaged into the skin. I don’t know if this is because I have oily skin or what, but I was not a fan.
Rebekah J.
Mount Juliet, TN
Not the best eye cream I’ve ever used. I did not see a lot of difference after using this, other than extra hydration under my eyes. I did not use this cream but once so there is a possibility that it would work well with repeated use. I would recommend this eye cream if you are looking to hydrate under your eyes.
Jennifer L.
Review for: none more...
I wanted to like this product, especially given the great price. But I didn't notice any great results even after a month of use. It is, however, a great moisturizer for the eye area. But my dark circles and fine lines were no different after use.
Heath W.
Review for: none more...
No heavy smell, not too sticky and doesn’t blind you if you accidentally get some in your eye. I sometimes put it under makeup and haven’t had any problems as long as I just use a thin layer of product. A suitable cream for people looking to prevent aging as I’m not sure how it is with existing lines.
darra l.
The colony, TX
Review for: none more...
Was searching for a product to help minimize the fine lines under my eyes and this kept popping up. For the great price I was hopeful it would work! I’ve been using this for a little over a week now, so not quite long enough to judge the product! Remember that a little goes a long way!
Victoria P.
Oceanside , NY
I have been in search for an eye cream for under eye darkness this is something I struggle with and very bad creasing would this be a good product or would someone recommend somethings else? Open to any suggestions.
Sandra S.
Bloomington, CA
Does this keep your under eyes hydrated all day? With makeup?
Anna W.
Does this help with puffiness under the eyes?
T B.
Does this product work well? In the market for an affordable eye cream and already love this brand. is it too oily/greasy? does it help with dark circles or under eye wrinkles?
Takisha H.
Silver Spring, MD
I have only tried 4 eye creams and I'm already tired of all of the misleading claims. Honestly, what does this eye cream deliver? I have dark eye circles and under eye wrinkles. I'm 41...42 in 3 days😊 and have dry skin (although that's getting better w/ some Keihls products).