Mario Badescu Hyaluronic Eye Cream
Best-selling, lightweight formula. Features hydrating Hyaluronic Acid. Infused with brightening botanicals.
Aqua (Water, Eau), Glycerin, Paraffinum Liquidum (Mineral Oil, Huile Minérale), Cetearyl Alcohol, Olus (Vegetable Oil, Huile Végétale), Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil, Petrolatum, Ceteareth-20, Tocopherol,Hyaluronic Acid, Euphrasia Officinalis Extract, Tocopheryl Acetate, Sodium Hyaluronate, Propylene Glycol, Glyceryl Acrylate/Acrylic Acid Copolymer, PVM/MA Copolymer, Polyquaternium-24, Sodium Chloride, Diazolidinyl Urea,Propylparaben, Methylparaben, CI 19140 (Yellow 5), CI 15985 (Yellow 6)
How To Use
Pat a small amount of cream under and around the eye area using the ring finger. Follow the orbital bone from the inner corners to the outermost corners where crow's feet tend to form. If product gets into eyes, rinse well with water.see more...
Top Questions See all 126 Q&A
- "This helps soothe my sensitive eye area and prevents redness, I prefer this after their Ceramide eye cream." in 2 reviews
- "This has made my under eyes so bright and smooth its great for dark circles and fine lines and is a really great price i've tried this and also an 85 dollar eye cream and love both about equally despite the huge price difference id definitely recommend trying this before anything more expensive." in 2 reviews
- "Within the last year and a half I've noticed the beginnings of some creasing on the outer edge of one eye." in 1 review
- "I will definitely be purchasing a full size one" in 1 review
- "I began noticing fine lines around my eyes, and tried a few different eye creams." in 1 review
I like this cream. Just like though, not love! I like it for the price ($18 USD), it’s moisturizing, and does a pretty good job of maintenance/prevention. I use it daily, sometimes during the day and every night.
I took off a star because it’s nothing spectacular if that makes any sense? It’s just there on my vanity for maintenance. Description says it helps with fine lines, I don’t have any fine lines but maybe that’s because of this cream? Not too sure lol 😆
If you’re looking for treatment for problems such as puffy eye bags and dark circles, I wouldn’t go for this eye cream. As mentioned, I use it only for maintenance and prevention. It’s great for the price, and lasts a long time! A little goes a long way. I had my last container for a little over a year and just recently went back to repurchase.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos