BY MARIO BADESCU #51 in Eye Creams & Treatments

Using an eye cream twice daily is essential for younger-looking skin and for keeping lines and wrinkles at bay. Mario Badescu's easily absorbed hyaluronic acid formula helps lock in the skin's own natural moisture without the use of heavy, greasy oils. Color(s): none. Brand: Mario Badescu. Style Name: Mario Badescu Hyaluronic Eye Cream. Style Number: 194616. Available In Stores. see more...

• Does this product work well? In the market for an affordable eye ...1 Answers
  • Does this work well for people with sensitive eyes? Any stinging?2 Answers
  • I use the rose water by this brand and i absolutely love it. i ha...2 Answers
Mario Badescu Hyaluronic Eye Cream None
  • "This has made my under eyes so bright and smooth its great for dark circles and fine lines and is a really great price i've tried this and also an 85 dollar eye cream and love both about equally despite the huge price difference id definitely recommend trying this before anything more expensive." in 2 reviews
  • "This helps soothe my sensitive eye area and prevents redness, I prefer this after their Ceramide eye cream." in 2 reviews
  • "I don't think this does much for dark circles though - mostly geared towards moisture." in 2 reviews
  • "I began noticing fine lines around my eyes, and tried a few different eye creams." in 1 review
  • "I received a sample size of this product and I love it." in 1 review
Morgan G.
Kelso, WA
I love this product I use it every night. I am a mother of five and i don't not get a ton of sleep and when I use this product at night the next morning I look fully rested even if I'm not. I was beginning to get fine lines around my eyes and i gave noticed a difference. This is not a heavy greasey product it has a clean feel to it and i like the smell. This became a part of my daily routine
Elizabeth B.
Dallas, TX
Review for: none more...
I really wanted to like this eye cream. I used it for a month straight a couple months ago and then went onto test another product that failed as well. Came back this month and started using again and I have started to break out underneath my eye and on my high cheek bone and this is the only difference in my routine. Sadly enough I have not noticed any changes in my dark circles either which is my biggest area of need.
⚡️🔥Queen_lila🔥⚡️ L.
opalocka
Review for: none more...
I really want this item so I can eliminate permanently my under eye dark circles because trust me no one looks good with hem or in one cases some people do look extremely awesome I strongly recommend this item to any person that can’t handle them any more and hat wants them gone for good or any other person
Rebekah J.
Mount Juliet, TN
Not the best eye cream I’ve ever used. I did not see a lot of difference after using this, other than extra hydration under my eyes. I did not use this cream but once so there is a possibility that it would work well with repeated use. I would recommend this eye cream if you are looking to hydrate under your eyes.
Jennifer L.
Review for: none more...
I wanted to like this product, especially given the great price. But I didn't notice any great results even after a month of use. It is, however, a great moisturizer for the eye area. But my dark circles and fine lines were no different after use.
darra l.
The Colony, TX
Review for: none more...
Was searching for a product to help minimize the fine lines under my eyes and this kept popping up. For the great price I was hopeful it would work! I’ve been using this for a little over a week now, so not quite long enough to judge the product! Remember that a little goes a long way!
Kallista M.
Review for: none more...
I like this product and it does make my eyes feel and look wonderful, but if I use this in the morning, putting on liquid eye liner can be a task. I have to put this on and then wait 10-20 minutes before it dries. This product is very liquid and it can be easy to apply too much.
Mallory B.
Odenville
Love this eye cream. Received as a sample from their online quiz on their website and fell in love. A little goes a long way so the product itself lasts a long time. Really reduces fine lines in a short amount of time. Will purchase again and again.
Laura R.
Winter Garden, FL
This worked wonders to clear up the dry skin around my eyes caused by a change in cleanser. I went through 3 other, cheaper, eye creams before deciding to splurge on this one. With one application the dry spots felt softer and with three they instantly cleared up. This is a bit too heavy to wear during the day, and it does take a long time to fully absorb. But this is perfect for a night cream or a “lazy day” cream. I will be stocking up on this and trying other products in the hyaluronic line!
Farhana M.
Lincolnwood , IL
I've been using this in the more recent months. When I first bought it, I used it every night and I actually noticed a reduction in how dark my under eye circles became. This is a big deal for me because I hate my raccoon eyes so noticing that the eye cream was created a change is amazing!
Taniesha F.
How much is this product?
Van L.
San Francisco, CA
Is it usa product? Where does this product come from?
Kristin V.
Riviera Beach, FL
Is this good for an everyday eye product? I'm 24 and don't need an intense eye cream yet but I'd like to get one that works well and nourishes my eyes without making them greasy.
Holly C.
I'm looking for something for under eye bags. Would you reccomend this cream for that?
Anna C.
I'm the age range of 25-29, is this a good starting eye cream for my age range? I'm just starting out and would like anti-aging formula but I have no idea where to start. If anyone of you have tried this, I would like a review, if not this, what other ones are good?