suggested searches

Mario Badescu

Mario Badescu Hyaluronic Eye...
407 Reviews
This eye cream lasted me a long time. It’s a bit heavy and takes a while to absorb into the skin. It moisturizes and helps with under eye dryness. I used it at night and I enjoyed it. I would repurchase again in the future. I purchased this eye cream at Ulta beauty with a coupon code.
La utilizo por las mañanas. Está crema para el contorno de los ojos tiene un sutil aroma no tanto como otros productos de esta marca que huelen más fuertes este solo tiene un aroma sutil, la consistencia es muy hidratante. Contiene ácido hialurónico que humecta la piel. La consistencia es tipo como glicerina, podria ser pesada para las piel grasa. Solo le doy 4 estrellas porque no termina de convencerme necesito usarla más tiempo para dar mi última opinión. Algunos de las ventajas que tiene es que es libre de alcohol, de sulfatos y parabenos.
Like this product. Not scented from what I can tell. I use it daily and it compliments the other parts of my regimen. I think it is a little pricey for the amount you get but I find it gives me pretty good results. Not drying and long lasting, Will continue to purchase.
I cannot express how much I love this eye cream! I use it after I wash my face. I think because of how little you use the price is worth it. It leaves me feeling soft. I don't know if it works super well, but I like having it as a part of my routine.
Good for hydrating, but I didn’t see anything major about this product that would make me repurchase for $20. I don’t gravitate towards Mario products anymore after doing research on the company, though. I wouldn’t recommend Mario products
I didn’t really notice after the entire container that I got much help with fine lines and wrinkles under my eyes. My eyes always look tired and I keep searching. This is a decent price for this cream
This eye cream was incredible. I have oily skin and have so much trouble finding something that doesn’t clog my pores. It also feels super light, not greasy (so great for those who wear contacts). It’s my go to cream!
My beautician recommended [product:mario-badescu-hyaluronic-eye-cream-14ml05oz] and I have just ordered my second pot. I have struggled in the past with eye creams not being hydrating enough or finding the area around my eye becoming extremely sensitive but I have no issues with this product at all. It is hydrating, light and sinks in to the skin without any greasiness. #selfcare #mariobadescu #eyecream #skincare #cream #moisturiser
I have developed contact dermatitis on my eyelids (form of eczema) and have had no relief the last 2 years. I'm also almost 30 and need moisture around my eye. The eczema makes my eyelids so flaky and dry. I had allergic reactions to about 5 eye cream/gels I tried and this is the ONLY eye cream that did not give me a allergic reaction! If you have issues with dry, allergy prone eyelids, give this a try!!! Even worked better than the dermatologist steroid cream I was given :)
Ωραία υφή δεν απορροφάται γρήγορα η αλήθεια είναι οπότε σίγουρα πριν τον ύπνο και το καλύτερο είναι ότι θέλει πολύ πολύ λίγη ποσότητα