Mario Badescu Hyaluronic Eye Cream uploaded by JENNIFER ╳.Mario Badescu Hyaluronic Eye Cream uploaded by Vivian W.Mario Badescu Hyaluronic Eye Cream uploaded by Rebecca V.

BY MARIO BADESCU #31 in Eye Creams & Treatments

Mario Badescu Hyaluronic Eye Cream
I have eye bags that scream you need more sleep, dark circles as dark as my coffee, and I can say this eye cream does a pretty good job of not letting the problems get worse (eye bags/dark circles).

I like this cream. Just like though, not love! I like it for the price ($18 USD), it’s moisturizing, and does a pretty good job of maintenance/prevention. I use it daily, sometimes during the day and every night.

I took off a star because it’s nothing spectacular if that makes any sense? It’s just there on my vanity for maintenance. Description says it helps with fine lines, I don’t have any fine lines but maybe that’s because of this cream? Not too sure lol 😆

If you’re looking for treatment for problems such as puffy eye bags and dark circles, I wouldn’t go for this eye cream. As mentioned, I use it only for maintenance and prevention. It’s great for the price, and lasts a long time! A little goes a long way. I had my last container for a little over a year and just recently went back to repurchase.
Britt M.
I’ve fallen deeply in love with this eye cream, I understand the hype around this now! A little goes a long way, I barely use a dime sized fab to cover under both of my eyes. This eye cream is super light yet very moisturizing, so much that even the times where I only use this in the morning, my eyes still feel moisturized the next day. I think this is helping the fine lines in getting under my eyes as well. This may not correct my undereye darkness, but I think this will really help with my undereye concealer application.
Vivian W.
Flagstaff, AZ
Honestly, this seems like kinda a sham. I paid $13 for this tiny thing and it seems like it's just a really moisturizing lotion. The creases under my eyes aren't from dry skin, they're genetic, so I need something to actually get rid of them, not just try to hydrate them away. I'll keep using as a moisturizer, but next time I may need to get something with collagen or something like that.
Emily C.
San Diego, CA
I absolutely hated this eye cream. Yes, hate is a strong word and yes in this instance I really mean it. This product never sinks into my skin. After a week or so of using this it actually made my undereyes more dry than they’ve ever been. I thought maybe my skin was just going through something so I continued to use it but after about a month of my under eye area looking dry and crepey I gave up on it and went back to my usual products. My undereyes came back to normal after about a week.
Iris O.
Kissimmee, FL
It is a great hydrating eye cream. I use this before going to bed and wake up with my eyes feeling hydrating. I don’t believe it helps with wrinkles or fine lines because I still have my fine lines.. but it’s great for when you need to apply concealer your under eye would not look dry. The size of the container fools you because when you see it you think it’s a lot of product but it’s not it’s ideal because you have to toss it away in 6 months anyways . The product does last a long time.
Kelsey B.
Minneapolis, MN
I used this product for an entire year! It really lasts a long time. It has a six month expiration on the package, which I get because it’s in a pot, but there is no way in the world I would have finished this in six months. I feel like it was a huge jar of product for an eye cream. This product has pretty good reviews which is why I chose it, but I didn’t notice anything super exciting happen. It’s moisturizing, but doesn’t help with discoloration or puffiness.
Brigid I.
This is very lightweight and a tiny bit goes a long way, so it’s a decent value for the money. As it goes on, it seems very hydrating, but I did have some concern after wearing it for several consecutive days that overall it might be drying out my undereye area. However, it could have been general dryness that would have been worse without the cream, and as I said I really like the texture, so I’m not willing to write it off. Maybe get a sample before purchasing though to test whether you experience something similar?
Michelle S.
This stuff is really decent it really moisturizing on my eye skin area and just a lit bit goes a long way i use it twice daily it really brings moisture to that area i havent started to get wrinkles but i do u it to prevent them and add more moisture to that area instead of just useing face night or day cream i wilm recomend to use and it does not at all burns or stings when i use it in that area i do have senstive skin and eye area
Jade G.
I like this product. You do not need a whole lot of it to cover your under-eye area, it doesn't really have a scent, and it's not so thin that it ends up in your eye. I haven't had any sort of irritation with the cream. I'm not sure if it's done any sort of anti-aging thing, but I'd recommend going on their website and getting samples to try out. Their sample size is generous enough to get a good idea of how the product works
Carolann C.
Wichita , KS
I know Mario is a more affordable brand, but this cream was so underwhelming to me. I picked it up from the "dry and sensitive" shelf on the display at Ulta when I had run out of a nicer one and needed something to tide me over. I noticed if I used a bit too much my eyes would get watery and irritated. Mastering a perfect amount was just annoying. I had never had that issue with other eye creams.